Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos (45203 Views)

Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Moving4: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Rest In Peace, only God knows best...
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by MrIcredible: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
chai sad sad sad

see what poverty...
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by dayleke: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Just finished watching the video and I weep for my country.
Someone was saying the lady was still breathing BUT Alas!! No emergency service to attend to her....
A couple of other people made a comment in yoruba that she is dead.
The comment was made void of any emotions as if making a normal conversation or as if it's something they see/witness everyday.
"Girl yen ti ku sha"
May baba God help us in this country.
May baba God bless us with good Leaders with good heads on their shoulders who have good intentions for this country.

O ma se o.

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by donfemo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrIcredible:
chai sad sad sad

see what poverty...

This ain't poverty, Cars have knocked down people trying to cross the road. Accidents are sometimes inevitable but mostly avoidable. May God Protect us always.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by eph123(f): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
The earlier they ban these Danfo buses the better. The poor girl only wanted to make a livelihood for herself.

Living in Nigeria itself is a hazard, no value for human life, no prompt emergency service (but politicians are fast to run to London for the simplest of treatments). What a country.

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by pokipoki: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is the more reason why this "danfo buses" need to be banned in Lagos. Everywhere from Ajah, Oshodi, Abule-Egba, Okoko, this so called danfo buses leave a trail of death and destruction. The drivers are not trained, they are always angry, break traffic rules at the slightest traffic and most importantly have no value for human life. Everyone knows that when you approach or drive around "built up" areas you need to slow down and be very careful. I hope the bus driver gets the justice he deserves
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by eph123(f): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
dayleke:
Just finished watching the video and I weep for my country.
Someone was saying the lady was still breathing BUT Alas!! No emergency service to attend to her....
A couple of other people made a comment in yoruba that she is dead.
The comment was made void of any emotions as if making a normal conversation or as if it's something they see/witness everyday.
"Girl yen ti ku sha"

May baba God help us in this country.
May baba God bless us with good Leaders with good heads on their shoulders who have good intentions for this country.

O ma se o.

People have become so desensitized towards death and human life, not a good thing at all. In other countries, when fatal accidents occur, the first thing they do is cover up the dead, but in Nigeria people will whip out phones and start recording. Shameless country.

Big prayer. Until we have good leadership, this country is going nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
Painful

Looking for her daily bread

Wicked politician looting us dry always

I dislike Nigerian politicians

They lack the fear of God
The hottest part of hell is reserved for our useless politicians who have turned the country to a zoo, may they & their family members , siblings suffer the same affliction that the masses are suffering , useless politiicans who have refused to organize the country but they all have billions and private jet, Rip to the young girl, go and rest sweetheart embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by teedawson: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
Painful

My bros, fear of God will never on its own do anything. The fear of a fed-up, angry population that will guillotine off their greedy heads is what Nigeria needs.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
debbie:
While i sympathize with the family of this young lady...i must say, we dont take advice,we dont listen and we neglect orders.I have come across several women who sell and hawk items along the busy roads,cross the road randomly and shade their markets close to the roads and even take over the roads.When the government decides to pursue them....we shout they are wicked.But no one will tell these people that they are exposing themselves to serious danger and hazards.
1.I see pregnant women hawking and running after a car.
2.I see nursing mothers chasing a moving vehicle.
3.I see petty traders dragging the roads with cars and heavy duty motors
4.I see young people crushed regularly on lagos roads
5.I see tragedy knocking all around us and we still develop deaf ears

Yes this woman may not have done anything to deserve this cruel death, she may even be the breadwinner for her family or a support to the family...but we must learn to avoid danger?

We have reckless demons as drivers,no training and no fear for human lives...please avoid them,they dont care and dont have a conscience in them.....even road safety is not checking them.I have never seen them stop these danfo drivers..always looking out for who to milk dry his money.Many of them dont have brakes yet they carry people daily and cause untimely death for innocent people.

Please no matter how bad things are in Nigeria,how poverty rate is increasing and the level of hardship we are facing in this country.....biko dont endanger your life.you can sell your market but look for a safe place....yes you can still make a living out of it..Ignorance is terrible run from it.

Nigeria is not developed,it is not even developing and i dont know when we will get it right.

May her soul rest in peace...and God comfort those she left behind.
see wetin u write on top this matter

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by olaszydaruma(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
See what you have caused now. Person dey look for wetin e go chop, now u don kill am, your eye don clear.

RIP to the hustler
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by phemi01(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
they really need to ban these danfo drivers. majority of them are drug addicts. Just look how they killed a woman hustling to feed. These danfo drivers will provoke you so much you'll shoot them if you had a gun. They'll drive through the pedestrian pathway just to beat traffic, they are never patient in their miserable lives.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by TinaAnita(f): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
I thought Ambode moved to ban yellow busses? What is he still waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by terrezo2002(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
What a loss. In addition to praying for daily bread, we should also pray to God to deliver us from all evil
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by dayleke: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:

People have become so desensitized towards death and human life, not a good thing at all. In other countries, when fatal accidents occur, the first thing they do is cover up the dead, but in Nigeria people will whip out phones and start recording. Shameless country.

Big prayer. Until we have good leadership, this country is going nowhere.

True that...
Just so sad...
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Enemyofpeace: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is one of the reasons I relocated to South Africa

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
rest in peace young lady...
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Maximus85(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
She didn't want to prostitute. She working hard for her daily bread. Now she's gone just because of one useless driver.

Ambode should be quick and remove these yellow busses from our roads. At least we can have busses with sane drivers and these agberos can disappear.

I look at the tyres of many of these yellow busses and I realized those tyres are as smooth as my pinal. Even the so-called BRT busses are with bad tyres with zero friction not to talk of the dangerous smoke they pump into the atmosphere.

This shouldn't happen in a sane society. Few days back Twas the accident on the TM Bridge.....

Where are we heading to?

This lady came out to work to feed, now she's gone.

Why?

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Debbie is right..

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by micflo28(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Chai.... Future olajumoke angry Rip
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by edo3(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
dammytosh:

I dnt blame the politicians stealing.

I blame the NEVER DO GOODS who after evidence of the Theft still say it is WITCH HUNT.

Everything she was hawking might not be up to 20 thousand naira.

RIP
20 thousand is much na,,just say 5thousand..Am close 2 tears cos av hawked before as a child and i know d pains of going round everywhere with heavy load on ur head.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Maximus85(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
CuteJude:
see wetin u write on top this matter

He made lot of sense.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
sarrki:
Painful

You're finally back from the grave! What has a street hawker hit by a bus go to do with your last three lines?
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by ademusiwa2r: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Because they most hand over all ambulance in Lagos to the army, painted in Lagos color. All fire truck in Lagos most be handled to the army.

The army are expected to be on the Street and pick a person like this to hospital. That why they have medical history.

This woman may not be dead, but Nigerian dont know how to give first aid.

All commercial vehicles most carry first aid kit and fire extinguisher in all 36 States.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by silentdomain(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Suddenly, the hussle ends, and dreams to a halt. RIP beloved.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
] RIP so saddening
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by orjaha(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
rest in peace
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by idbami2(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
There are two sides to a coin.. 1 breadseller turn model, the other one, na car hit am.. Aigoo
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by juman(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
My heart bleed.

This lady came from one family.
Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by RaptorX: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Useless country, no ambulance no paramedics but she is already declared dead by bystanders with no medical training. Bloody zoo where nothing works, the British should come back and recolonize this s.hithole.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by dammytosh: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
edo3:
20 thousand is much na,,just say 5thousand..Am close 2 tears cos av hawked before as a child and i know d pains of going round everywhere with heavy load on ur head.

I did too.

The total value of what i hawked then used to be 17naira and i will still not sell everything.

This is very painful.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Knocks Down And Kills Lady Selling Bread In Lagos. Graphic Photos by juman(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
The worse thing is apc government is not a promising government.

A government without direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.