Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime (26934 Views)

2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko / Adeyeye: Why I Dumped PDP For APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Amah70: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
You want to close your CORRUPT tracts under APC, Talk true.

PDP was built by human beings, before somebody like you used the party to climb up.
Why can't you rebuild the party? I see, you have no back bone to build.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Pylony(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oga thiefy politician, save us the long story. We already know that the fear of Baba Bubu is the begining of decamping from PDP to APC were no EFCC searchlight would locate your loots.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Amah70: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I love these lines......

IPOB Miscreants, Your Political Party Is Gone! grin

Buhari promised you to bring one Naira equivalent to one Dollar.

See the abysmal low performance of Buhari/APC in Nigeria, yet this Ngene Ukwenu can't go to commit the S-word for campaigning for what brought hunger and disease to millions of Nigerians.

If you are Oyibo, you for don go committ the S-word for propposing famine and failure..
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos should be ashamed of ourselves. The party we once termed as Abooki peoples congress, is the same party we are running to now
All of U igbo youths shouting Biafra upandan are just wasting their time,ur leaders dont give a fvck,their all after how to make money for their family n their family alone.U will never see Nnamani,Ngige,d orjis,Obiano,Okorocha etc children put their life on the line for this ur agitation.Their are all somewhere safe outside Nigeria.You all should stop risking ur lives unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by AkachukwuD(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
To be a saint what else
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by disumusa: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos should be ashamed of ourselves. The party we once termed as Abooki peoples congress, is the same party we are running to now
Igbo did not realy understand how to play oposition politice like yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by nkemjacob2(m): 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
this man is scared thats y he joined APC
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Halo22: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
I knew this man was planning to leave PDP. But the question is, is he going to actualize that his dream in APC?
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Moving4: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lies! U pple now hv a mission u want to accomplish
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by NASTYNASOSO: 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nne5:
I could care less.APC PDP are two devilish and thieving parties.

Sadly i see NO revolution coming in Nigeria.

We'll continue running around in circles embarrassing Africa .

HMMMNN
STOP Fussing around, start one and make your point.
Theres always someone that normally starts that Revolution
LEAD by action and others will follow

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
No doubt, Chime remains the best governor from the south east since 1999 but his decamping from PDP when his person is still a PDP governor is very bad. And he should stop the "I dont belong to any party" rhetoric. We all know he is porting to APC. That was how Ken Nnamani did too. Enugu people have always played politics of the center, few moments before the governor decamps too

Which Enugu people?
Cos of this guy and Ken?
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Handsomecole(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
PD has long been dead. Sherriff is only there to supervise it's burial.
Back to Sulivan Chime,he has always been the best Governor in the South East, I have always admired him, infact I always supported him even as a member of the then ACN now APC, I supported him because he really worked in Enugu State.

Politicians will always be what they are, it's the more reason I respect Tinubu for remaining in the then A C when his friends were in the PDP he stood for what he believed in.

I know he'll decamp to the APC, I wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by 1234onyekwe: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2017
If I may ask why do you respect him so much.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 18, 2017
ok we don hear
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by lailo: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2017
zuby4real10:
so if ur current party(apc) faces de same challenges pdp are facing right now u will still dump them for another one. Just like a job seeker telling his interviewer that he left his former job cos the company is facing challenges.
u no dey hear word? e Neva join any party
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by AreaFada2: 12:57am On Mar 18, 2017
bejeiodus:
Opposition politics is an anathema to many Nigerian politicians. Men like Tinubu ought to be respected for being in opposition for a decade and half despite the allure of mainstream politics.
Well, being in charge of Lagos helped him resist.
Both in and out of office, he made good money through Lagos State. The State has money comparatively.

I'd respect him more if he was from Osun or Ekiti, resisted OBJ that had Lagos allocation withheld & remained with one party.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by mikolo80: 1:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:

what hv you done to stop the embarrassment
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Professorfrisky: 1:40am On Mar 18, 2017
Even ojukwu betrayed igbo people by joining his aboki master's party(NPN). The obi of kuje(nnamdi kanu) says hi.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by modath(f): 2:46am On Mar 18, 2017
bejeiodus:
Opposition politics is an anathema to many Nigerian politicians. Men like Tinubu ought to be respected for being in opposition for a decade and half despite the allure of mainstream politics.

O to ojo meta, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Kingspin(m): 3:03am On Mar 18, 2017
People join politics in Nigeria to get rich.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by ipobbigot7: 3:40am On Mar 18, 2017
Basic123:
TINUBU is the only politician I respect in Nigeria.

I am with you on this, even his critics respect him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Ebeleiscorupt: 4:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Amah70:

Buhari promised you to bring one Naira equivalent to one Dollar.

See the abysmal low performance of Buhari/APC in Nigeria, yet this Ngene Ukwenu can't go to commit the S-word for campaigning for what brought hunger and disease to millions of Nigerians.

If you are Oyibo, you for don go committ the S-word for propposing famine and failure..

One can only imagine the degree of your painment, chai!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by ipobbigot7: 4:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Halo22:
I knew this man was planning to leave PDP. But the question is, is he going to actualize that his dream in APC?

Even the governor and Ekweremadu are all on their way to APC, is only a politician with a dead ambition that will remain in a dead party like pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by ipobbigot7: 4:26am On Mar 18, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which Enugu people?
Cos of this guy and Ken?

Obviously you are not in touch with the turn of events in the SE. From the same Enugu state the veteran actor/politician Barr. Ken Okonkwo also defeated to APC, the state governor of Enugu state and Ekweremadu are on their way to APC.

By 2019 the Igbos will fully embrace APC as their beloved party, by then the funeral of apga would long have been over.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Ebeleiscorupt: 4:33am On Mar 18, 2017
AreaFada2:

Well, being in charge of Lagos helped him resist.
Both in and out of office, he made good money through Lagos State. The State has money comparatively.

I'd respect him more if he was from Osun or Ekiti, resisted OBJ that had Lagos allocation withheld & remained with one party.

Loser like you will always have an excuse.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by dapiluv: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Say the truth.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by lonelydora: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:

As kind as these our old men are in charge, we will keep running in circles.
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by emi14: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Sullivan Chime, you have no reasons. You have no shame.
If Nigerians vote in as president it means you will deflect to united kingdom when crisis/recession come knocking.
"Whenever a house is at blaze the rat is the first to jumps out" .
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by smoooty11: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Actually it was greed that destoyed PDP.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by Ojikutumemu: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Damn Biafrauds
ObikeNkem:
Re: Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime by smoooty11: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Professorfrisky:
Even ojukwu betrayed igbo people by joining his aboki master's party(NPN). The obi of kuje(nnamdi kanu) says hi.

Lol @ Obi of kuje. Guy u funny oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust / Xenophobia: ‘Act Now Or Have Yourself To Blame', Minister Tells S’African Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.