Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) (35933 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by habgito: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi Lamido II 's daughter Princess Maryam turned a year older today.

"Happy birthday to you (Inna), my little pea!" the monarch captioned a photo of the young princess "My wish is for you to love life and to never cease dreaming. May you always be surrounded with beauty and happiness!"

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/emir-of-kano-celebrates-his-young.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by dacovajnr: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
To think this pretty girl don already get some old maggots wey dey prepare to bid for Her is baffling..as she won't be the one to chose her suitor when the time comes

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Awwww

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Very soon, a paedophile will come to ask for her hand in marriage.

The pleasure they derive from such repulsive acts still baffles me.

Oga Emir, pls let her graduate from university before you entertain any lustful suitor.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by collinsJn(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wow
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
she looks so innocent

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by freshness2020: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bring her for marriage I guess she is of marriageable age.
Hypocrites.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by TabletMan: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fine fulani girl....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by iSufferFools: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hope you won't marry her off when she's 13? Nahhh you way too educated for that. grin

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by shaydeenamz(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
fine geh
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by sashx(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Beautiful young lady. Allah Ya raya cikin RahmarSa. Long live the Emir

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by dadavivo: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fine girl, meanwhile she will go to school abroad, while some zombies are roaming the streets like animals waiting for election time

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by himselfmaji(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
She's so cute am sorry she's pretty

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by beyooooni1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
she looks cute...I pray she fulfil her dreams, and not end up in the other room of one of his fathers cronies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by naijarates2017: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
HBD Little Girl.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hypocrite Sanusi. I hope fate visits you the same way you visit other underaged girls

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
He won't give his daughter out @ a tender age but a rich hausa can marry a small girl..chaiii see culture...to me I believe only d poor suffer dis fate...

14 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Waiting for her wedding pictures with some 56 years old governor in the next 6 months.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
How are we sure that little girl is not his wife angry

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
iSufferFools:
Hope you won't marry her off when she's 13? Nahhh you way too educated for that. grin

Northern elites don't​ marry off their underage daughters or have you read anywhere Yerrima giving out his 14 year old daughter out in marriage?

11 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sanchez01: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
The girl should be married already. What is she still doing in her father's house? angry

12 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by modsfucker: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
In few months time this will be maryam the "little pea" sad

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by smark61: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
To think this pretty girl don already get some old maggots wey dey prepare to bid for Her is baffling..as she won't be the one to chose her suitor when the time comes

That won't happen, the monarch is educated he won't marry his daughter out at a young age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
smark61:

That won't happen, the monarch is educated he won't marry his daughter out at a young age
True. But he will marry someone's little kiddy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
I hope he will willingly donate her for marriage when she's 12!!

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by POTUS07(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Y'all be saying the man should take a chill pill on his daughters settlement choice,,,buh the question is how many chill pills oga sanusi take before I'm take all dose small shima to ze oza room

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by fortunes0215(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
dacovajnr:

E gbe enu soun sir.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by POTUS07(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
In dis issue karma is bae coolIn dis issue karma is bae

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by jiddodo: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
dacovajnr:

Says who? Do u think he wud marry her off just like dat? I bet u she would attain the highest standards before he gives her out.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by eph123(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
dadavivo:
Fine girl, meanwhile she will go to school abroad, while some zombies are roaming the streets like animals waiting for election time

That's the difference between the rich elites and the poor in the North unfortunately.

One rule for the poor, a different one for the rich.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? / All Ile-ife Women Restricted Indoors Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.