Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) (36149 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Austinmiles: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hades2016:
How are we sure that little girl is not his wife angry
Bring back his brain!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
fortunes0215:

E gbe enu soun sir.
E gbe enu tele sire. Bro jenbete!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by phemi01(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nobody will ever try to go near his daughter except they are ready to die. But if na the poor abok.is, that girl for don dey husband house.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
smark61:

That won't happen, the monarch is educated he won't marry his daughter out at a young age
Don't get me wrong bro...Never meant she'd be married out at tender Age..I meant when she's old enough to get married an old Cargo would come and pick Her up

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by InvestinOwerri(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
When are you marrying her out? So its your own dauthers that has to go to universities and mature very well before marriage but the children of the talakawas has to be married off asap immediately they start seeing their period and then start battling VVF abi? God is watching you all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by sirusX(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
To think this pretty girl don already get some old maggots wey dey prepare to bid for Her is baffling..as she won't be the one to chose her suitor when the time comes
Reminds me of the north were I served...the young JSS girls were all on makeup waiting for husband to come place price tag on their heads

What rily pained me was their class rep who had so much potential; a strong command of English language and a great handwriting...all my prayer was that they let her grow and continue her education before marrying her off

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
sirusX:

Reminds me of the north were I served...the young JSS girls were all on makeup waiting for husband to come place price tag on their heads

What rily pained me was their class rep who had so much potential; a strong command of English language and a great handwriting...all my prayer was that they let her grow and continue her education before marrying her off
As the Daughter of Emir she'll definitely complete her studies but When she's matured enough to get married...i won't be surprised if she gets married to an Old Cargo

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
dadavivo:
Fine girl, meanwhile she will go to school abroad, while some zombies are roaming the streets like animals waiting for election time

That is the life the elite owners of Naijeriya have chosen for their own people up north. embarassed cry
They are a ready made killer squad for the murder of innocent Christian youths.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sanchez01:
The girl should be married already. What is she still doing in her father's house? angry
So you can troll like this? grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
sashx:
Beautiful young lady. Allah Ya raya cikin RahmarSa. Long live the Emir

The adulterous Emir who used our tax money to be chasing skirts upandan
Abi another one?

EXCLUSIVE: Sanusi Lamido, his CBN mistress and their sweetheart escapades
June 2, 2013

Twenty minutes to midnight on February 25, 2013, and a day before the board of the Central Bank of Nigeria was due to meet, Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi developed a craving for romance—he badly needed a kiss.

The governor, married, with children, grabbed his mobile phone and typed out a message. “Maybe you should come kiss me before board meeting tomorrow,” Mr. Sanusi wrote and then squeezed the send button.

At about 9 a.m. the next day, Mrs. Maryam Yaro, a married mother of two, an assistant director and subordinate to the governor at the CBN, arrived Sanusi’s unnamed Abuja hotel, seeking to keep the date and help address her boss’ craving for a kiss. (Insiders say board members, including those who live in Abuja, are usually lodged in hotels ahead of board meetings).

But by the time Mrs. Yaro left the hotel to return to her official desk at the CBN, the duo had also struck out an arrangement to spend the rest of the week together in Lagos.
So, in the evening of Wednesday February 27, Mrs. Yaro flew to Lagos ahead of Mr. Sanusi and checked into a hotel in the city, skipping work, at taxpayers’ expense, on Thursday February 28 and Friday, March 1.

To keep faith with Mrs. Yaro’s date, the CBN governor arrived Lagos, travelling on a chartered flight, on the night of February 28, and checked into the Federal Palace Hotel, passage and boarding all at taxpayers’ expense.

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/137242-exclusive-sanusi-lamido-his-cbn-mistress-and-their-sweetheart-escapades.html

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by anonimi: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
eph123:
That's the difference between the rich elites and the poor in the North unfortunately.

One rule for the poor, a different one for the rich.

The mystical power of religion on the lost souls. angry embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ishilove:

So you can troll like this? grin
grin grin

Don't mind me jare. I provoke as I see the lass. grin

Home?
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

grin grin

Don't mind me jare. I provoke as I see the lass. grin

Home?
Not yet
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by smark61: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
chiddyok:

True. But he will marry someone's little kiddy

cheesy but he has never married an underage girl na. Even is youngest wife was 18 when he married her.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Not yet
Na wa o. When I have completed a full movie and planning on going out now cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Will he marry her off? Just curious
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
She is the Emir daughter, he won't let her marry at a young age. So i pray someone bleeps this little girl's ass up in time. Like the Emir and other old fools have Bleep young girls of nobody.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Moving4: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Beautiful!
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Very beautiful girl.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lahila
la La lau
she will soon be 9
insha alahu
Congratulations from Alhaji Shehu tongue
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by neche2007: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
good for them. say no to child bride
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by yatch360: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday beautiful one. Long life and prosperity, may u grow beautiful within as u are outwardly. smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by KELECHUKWU89: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
dadavivo:
Fine girl, meanwhile she will go to school abroad, while some zombies are roaming the streets like animals waiting for election time
your mouthed bro.....brutality... grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
To think this pretty girl don already get some old maggots wey dey prepare to bid for Her is baffling..as she won't be the one to chose her suitor when the time comes

It's not possible, she's really daughter of an elite Northerner, she will certainly study masters abroad before marriage to a young bloke
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's not possible, she's really daughter of an elite Northerner, she will certainly study masters abroad before marriage to a young bloke
It's not as easy as it sounds Ma'am...should a Northern Gov or a Wealthy Northern elite show interest in Her...the Emir won't hesitate to give Her out....I'm sure you're aware that Zahra never really knew indimi well as the marriage was fixed by both families
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
dacovajnr:
It's not as easy as it sounds Ma'am...should a Northern Gov or a Wealthy Northern elite show interest in Her...the Emir won't hesitate to give Her out....I'm sure you're aware that Zahra never really knew indimi well as the marriage was fixed by both families

Zahra is a university graduate, she studied abroad(UK). The emir has other grown up daughters that are not married, they are even prettier than this girl.

It seems you don't know this Northern elite. Have you ever heard that an elite Northerner gave his daughter out below 18 years? It's hard to see 21 year old married daughter of an elite Northerner talkless of underaged daughters.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Zahra is a university graduate, she studied abroad. The emir has other grown up daughters that are not married, they are even prettier than this girl.

It seems you don't know this Northern elite. Have you ever heard that an elite Northerner gave his daughter out below 18 years? It's hard to see 21 year old married daughter of an elite Northerner talkless of underaged daughters.

I guess you skipped the part where I had written that"When she's old enough to get married"Never said anything about "underage" tnx for your tym though
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Very soon, a paedophile will come to ask for her hand in marriage.

The pleasure they derive from such repulsive acts still baffles me.

Oga Emir, pls let her graduate from university before you entertain any lustful suitor.

No! They protect their own vineyard but pluck the grapes of the commoner unripe

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by vertueptime: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Waitin consyn you
dacovajnr:
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates His Daughter, Maryam On Her Birthday (Photos) by plunger: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2017
if e pain u oga, go gang ya self.
vikstandon:

No! They protect their own vineyard but pluck the grapes of the commoner unripe
if e pain u oga, go gang ya self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Olokun On Philadelphia Bridge,USA(pics / Olubadan Of Ibadan Shows Off Swag In Canada With His Two Wives / Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.