Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? (25652 Views)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / Story Of A Graduate With A Pass... / If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by calculator123(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Nascimento:
Learn python or Go, and become a data scientist. It is a hot niche
explain more on data analysis Sir.
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by abiolasogey(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Little wonder, you are most active in romance!
so??..yu beta no type trash wit dat ur rubbish hand...

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by rexsid(m): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2017
Gloryfox:
not as hard as maths. if u see 100l course form of a mathematics student. u will nearly faint

buh funny enof, people still do well in mathematics
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by gagzee(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Papiikush:
Pass?
Have you considered trying to further with masters?

Success is not determined by your grade (at least in Nigeria) but you've got to do better.
hmmm...can someone with pass do masters or pgd?
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by gagzee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
AnanseK:

Despite you having a pass degree a number of universities can consider you for a masters postgraduate in epidemiology or demography or even statistics. But then you must be determined and concentrate, you must aim for an excellent performance from the word go. When you have a very good masters degree, you will be in demand especially in subjects such as epidemiology and statistics. These subjects are highly valued by international organizations who know the importance of data and figures. Don't be discouraged and sky is the limit for you.
any ideas of unis that offer pgd for d course?
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by gagzee(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
feoyewo:
We all have to support this guy instead of mocking him, I graduated with pass likewise many years ago and now and MTN senior staff. The secret is never give up , go for Ur PGD then master , the sky is Ur starting point and pls never think of suicide coz is never the solution . those who mock u today will later serve under u
whr did you do ur pgd?
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by Tony142: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Bro, I graduated with a second class upper in computer science and I've never used it. it's in a box somewhere in my family home.

You need to rise above the perception that a degree is what makes a man.

#fact
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by Pasqual(m): 5:18am On Dec 14, 2018
Is the situation too bad that you're fed up?

No work, no joy, no peace, no security, the country is bad, the youths are spoilt, cultism and drug abuse is ravaging even the children, even your personal life, family life etc has not seen that spark that causes real joy in you.

Then it's time to shake all those things away cause there's hope at the DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT starting 21st - 25th December at any Deeper life campground closest to you..

Come there with all your problem as GOD has promised to lift them all. Your life will never remain the same and remember, there'll be ''Feasting after the famine''

See you there!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. / 9 Things Successful Women Never Do / Akwa Ibom Contractor Returns N1.8m Overpaid To Him By Government (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.