Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau (15283 Views)

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / Abdulrahman Abba Jimeta Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by oyienootieno: 2:37am On Mar 18, 2017
So true but a set of "student" are busy checking who wears uniform and who doesn't. I no mention names oooh.
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2017
henrydadon:

ordinary south Africa?..have you been there? since have gotten to this country have never experience power blackout..good road network..working system of government with proper checks and balances and stable economy the weather here is nice and lovely..and guess what have never bought pure water or bottled water with my money..why? because there is good water system around the country..if nigeria can get to half the development of south Africa then i will come back home.

Bros this ur grammar eh.... Have have have haba. What happened to I've? I was watching a Yoruba movie the other day and in the subtitle they kept using have instead of I've, I felt like flogging the person that did the subtitles. Even our youths in school now use have instead of I've in their exams.
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by emi14: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2017
henrydadon:

ordinary south Africa?..have you been there? since have gotten to this country have never experience power blackout..good road network..working system of government with proper checks and balances and stable economy the weather here is nice and lovely..and guess what have never bought pure water or bottled water with my money..why? because there is good water system around the country..if nigeria can get to half the development of south Africa then i will come back home.

So these gave them impetus to commit crimes against humanity because you're enjoying good road and clean water more than those in UK and USA you forget to condemn xenophobic acts against your brothers.
Are we comparing infrastructural capacities between Nigeria and south Africa?
Like you have lost your senses because of joblessness, insecurity and stress associated with living in south Africa where life have no value . One could die the next minute.
I have witness the good and bad in south Africa snd decided to relocate.
There is no job so how do you survive without crime. The outcome is 400 Nigerians in jail. Crime is air in south Africa both foreigners and citizens including you.

Most active youths of that God forsaken country have prison as homes. How many south Africans are in jail? Google it.
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by smoooty11: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Na dem oooo

I no call names ooo

1 Like

Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
Ordinary South Africa....na wa oo. yet we say we are the giant of Africa

Our cells are big enough to house so called giants grin
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by popularbc: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2017
if i go SA,go Push drugs an come bak success,an say i want to marri ur sister an make u as u Elder son of th family way still dey Jobless ma Manager for one of ma Company for Naija.u go stil ask me 'Bro known be drug u go do for SA?.or call me a Igbo. Fuckerz

1 Like

Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by SwillG: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2017
The figure might even be above 400cry
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by IronGalaxy: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
koolengrtimmy:
Even south Africa, that country hates Nigeria so much- we should really teach them some lesson.
news flash.......nobody likes Nigeria
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by Boss2424: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
In SA we have Igbo's and Yoruba But the Igbo's keep tormenting us like ghost. Salute Nigerians

Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by smartkester(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
greenhulk:

Bros this ur grammar eh.... Have have have haba. What happened to I've? I was watching a Yoruba movie the other day and in the subtitle they kept using have instead of I've, I felt like flogging the person that did the subtitles. Even our youths in school now use have instead of I've in their exams.
ogbeni your ITK is too much.. I know una type for school. Mofo
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by smartkester(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
emi14:

So these gave them impetus to commit crimes against humanity because you're enjoying good road and clean water more than those in UK and USA you forget to condemn xenophobic acts against your brothers.
Are we comparing infrastructural capacities between Nigeria and south Africa?
Like you have lost your senses because of joblessness, insecurity and stress associated with living in south Africa where life have no value . One could die the next minute.
I have witness the good and bad in south Africa snd decided to relocate.
There is no job so how do you survive without crime. The outcome is 400 Nigerians in jail. Crime is air in south Africa both foreigners and citizens including you.

Most active youths of that God forsaken country have prison as homes. How many south Africans are in jail? Google it.

you been to sarcastic dude. Relax no one is supporting SA for the xenophobic attacks. We Nigerians are the one complicating issues for ourselves. Since we not been appreciated over there in S.A then why do Nigerians keep going there and after getting there some Nigerians would still venture into unlawful activities. It would surely backfire against us na, but i strongly believe we still have good number of Nigerians in SA that are doing well Legitimately irrespective of all this odds
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by disumusa: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Majority are Igbo
95perc are yaminies
Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by walosky(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
henrydadon:
hmmm..they must have committed one crime or the other..trust me i stay in south africa and i know what am saying..a good percentage of those guys are definitely igbo..this is coming from an igbo guy

Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by walosky(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
geekybabe:
They are everywhere
From rustenberg to limpopo to polokwane to kokstad to Bloemfontein to kimberley to mtatha to east london to kzn to p.e to capetown.

The flatinnos are evrywhere.

Stop being jealous cos they hustle to the infinity

Re: About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau by MamaletASO: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
iamdannyfc:
Pls na pidgin i understand.

Oya.. make we pahin dem now.. make some of dem self see wetin dey happen if u go Lion's den

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion As Adamawa Assembly Members Exchanged Blows Over Failed Impeachment / Bashir Abdullahi: Power, Fuel Price Hike Ill-Timed / Obaseki's Alleged Certificate Forgery: Court Fixes Jan 9 For Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.