Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (81165 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by DavidEsq(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
onlymase:
Is it possible for one to tell his secret lover about other secret lovers,? especially when you have a reputation to protect.
This girl is filled with lies
Wen ur jolo-jolo is in control and u feel with ur mny u can buy anything, yes, u can have plenty lovers, but none of dem wld be a secret lover
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by prestige2013: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Please someone should help me with this question;
Why are the Actresses richer than their male counterparts?

Trust Nobody!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by christiscomin: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pastor is just giving everyone a jab.....what type of Apostle is this, shaming us.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by miredia(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
cybriz82:
suileman u dn fall ur hand big tym....y do all dis cheap naija olosho..?u for contact shina peller nau..mek him show u d game..
I'm disappointed at the class of women he messes with... really disappointed. With the monies involved, he should be dating exotic, world-class innocent beauties with low or near zero mileage
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by kjhova(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Senorprinz:

lesser evil or not, shameless prostitution should'nt have any advocates, imagine this scenario; you're given three options

1) hoodwink your church members.

2) engage in prostitution and be happy about it.

3) get a job/profession that you'd advise your offspring to practice.

Which would you choose.

I will not answer your question until you express clearly what your point is. Are you suggesting that a fornicating, thieving, lying, adulterous and hypocritical pastor is a lesser villain compared to a self confessed prostitute?

In my village farm, I know well that a staring black mamba is safer to deal with than a green snake under green grass. A wolf is safer for the hunter than a wolf in sheep's clothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by vivavik(f): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Agent's of darkness sent straight from the pit of hell... smh, God will always win.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Sarah20A(f): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
But for me,if I be runs babe I nor go fit implicate my costumer make dey give me money well without say

the matter Na life and dead matter
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by isnovic(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
All these actresses and Lagos/Abuja big girls are all olosho, using acting as a cover up.

The reason majority of them cannot stay married, as marriage is a trim cooler.

There is not career in music, acting and OAP......all are pseudonyms or licence for "oloshoing"
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by F2G2G(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dis is all lies, its all political plan work
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by babilicious: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2017
LOOOOOL....its obvious Iyabo just had a bitter fight or quarrel with this Lady and she decided to soil her name by linking her with a story that will dent her image...its obvious too from her story that her major concern or attack is on Iyabo instead of exposing Pastor Suleiman whom she claimed to know and wants to expose but her anger, hatred and bitterness for Iyabo soooooo blinded her that she unconsciously shifted her attack or story-line to Iyabo....Loool....Pastor Suleiman don Suffer...Don't worry this too will pass...God will deal with all these ladies and their Jezebel Spirits

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by F2G2G(m): 4:44am On Mar 19, 2017
miredia:
I'm disappointed at the class of women he messes with... really disappointed. With the monies involved, he should be dating exotic, world-class innocent beauties with low or near zero mileage
I'm really ashamed of u guyz and I'm sure most of u are not christians at all cos if u are u wiLl surely know that all this are just mere lies and temptations 2 spoil d man's name and reputation
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Senorprinz(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2017
kjhova:

I will not answer your question until you express clearly what your point is. Are you suggesting that a fornicating, thieving, lying, adulterous and hypocritical pastor is a lesser villain compared to a self confessed prostitute?

In my village farm, I know well that a staring black mamba is safer to deal with than a green snake under green grass. A wolf is safer for the hunter than a wolf in sheep's clothing.

of course not, the apostle's sin is worthy of another deluge. i just want you to realise that, no matter how less an evil prostitution is, it's still not something you should advocate for.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by kjhova(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Senorprinz:

of course not, the apostle's sin is worthy of another deluge. i just want you to realise that, no matter how less an evil prostitution is, it's still not something you should advocate for.

Neither I nor the original poster advocated for prostitution. We have waded into this matter based on the info out there from both camps.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by kjhova(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2017
Senorprinz:

Neither I nor the original poster advocated for prostitution. We have all waded into this matter based on the info out there from both camps.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Senorprinz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
kjhova:

Neither I nor the original poster advocated for prostitution. We have all waded into this matter based on the info out there from both camps.

you've been sounding like it's something that should be condoned compared to what the apostle supposedly did.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by kjhova(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Senorprinz:

you've been sounding like it's something that should be condoned compared to what the apostle supposedly did.

How? At what point did anyone even mention prostitution until you brought it up?

The hot topic is about apostle Suleiman allegedly diverting church funds to fund an amorous lifestyle.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Senorprinz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
kjhova:

How? At what point did anyone even mention prostitution until you brought it up?

The hot topic is about apostle Suleiman allegedly diverting church funds to fund an amorous lifestyle.

yeah, i brought it up because of the way she felt so comfortable relating her amorous lifestyle on a public platform, as if it was something to be proud of, it's not like i'm not aware that what that lady does has become the norm these days(even with our so-called girlfriends) it's just that i always call a spade a spade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video) / Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.