Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) (776 Views)

2 South African Men Weds One Girl - See Wedding Video / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Here I am again.

A few months after my last post... There has been MAJOR developments!

I have met quite a few characters however I managed to hold conversations and calls with ONE guy... He definitely captured me!

The conversation was flowing, its as if we have known each other for years. To cut the long story short he came to South Africa 3months later.

The build up to his arrival was very nerve wrecking! The first contact was VERY awks! However seconds after everything just flowed until I drooped him at the airport two days later.

We went around town, wine tasting, bus routes(it gives a full tour of my beaaautiful city) I even took him to a Nigerian foods restaurant (I could see the hunger for Nigerian food in his eyes hahahha!). We had fun!

He came home to meet my immediate family, I prepared a typical Southy meal and we chilled around the house chatting with my fam. I have also spoken to his mom and one of his brothers they seem very warm and welcoming.

That is just a drop of what happend in those few days... Since then things have been developing oo. Its getting serious!!

Few issues I have. Please feel free to comment and advise (lol... What am I saying, nairalanders has too much mouth - or should I say thumb)

- We have an age gap of about 11 years (but you will never say when the two of us are together we somehow blend well) What are your views on age gaps?

-Distance relationship : Long term we looking into settling... But how do we beat the distance issue and keep things alive until that time.

Nigeria is on the cards for me in a couple of months. Lets hope all goes well. Who knows soon Il be posting some wedding pics wink

Some random pics of our weekend below.
One him helping himself to some water (identity hidden for now hahah) second the view from the top of the bus we sat whilst touring cape. And last but not least the meat he was soooo excited to chop.. Grilled meat SA style smiley

Anyway... Happy Saturday yalll

xx
-Smitten Southy

Re: PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Kwaaaaaa! Can I have some wors? embarassed Well, congratulations, s'thandwa smiley Keep us posted. But may I ask, why you chose to go about it the way you did, as opposed to meeting a guy "the old fashion way"? Is your trust not challenged sometimes by the distance? Lastly, did you "do it" the 1st time you met or waited? wink All questions for my own research on e-love tongue

1 Like

Re: PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2017
Hey Girl ! smiley

I like my worse oo. No sharing grin
Thank You... Will definitely keep you posted!

Honestly I didn't make any decision it started as a dare and somehow just developed from there. The feedback was mind-blowing.

I cannot say trust is not an issue but we made a promise to be open and very blunt to eachother and it seems to be working, there are some communication issues sometimes but nothing we can't deal with.

Hahahahhaha as for "doing it"... Well..... That's my secret wink

But do what you feel is right and obviously taking the proper precautions. Whether you go about finding your man the traditional way or modern way what's meant for you will be smiley

ZarZar:
Kwaaaaaa! Can I have some wors? embarassed Well, congratulations, s'thandwa smiley Keep us posted. But may I ask, why you chose to go about it the way you did, as opposed to meeting a guy "the old fashion way"? Is your trust not challenged sometimes by the distance? Lastly, did you "do it" the 1st time you met or waited? wink All questions for my own research on e-love tongue
Re: PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Wezma:
Hey Girl ! smiley

I like my worse oo. No sharing grin
Thank You... Will definitely keep you posted!

Honestly I didn't make any decision it started as a dare and somehow just developed from there. The feedback was mind-blowing.

I cannot say trust is not an issue but we made a promise to be open and very blunt to eachother and it seems to be working, there are some communication issues sometimes but nothing we can't deal with.

Hahahahhaha as for "doing it"... Well..... That's my secret wink

But do what you feel is right and obviously taking the proper precautions. Whether you go about finding your man the traditional way or modern way what's meant for you will be smiley

Awww, I like you already! We're similar too, no sharing tongue Yet again, congrats & all the best smiley Where will the wedding be held, over here or over there? Btw, I meant to ask, who is older, you or him? I saw where you mentioned an 11-year age difference. Hope it's not some Ben10 lol.
Re: PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) by Olisa4all: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Finally
Re: PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) by Zulugirl(f): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hi sthandwa please forward your number to Thandeka.ngidi @mtn.com I lost all my contacts
Re: PART 2 : South African In Search Of Nigerian Ozzband :) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Zulugirl:
Hi sthandwa please forward your number to Thandeka.ngidi @mtn.com I lost all my contacts

I emailed you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should Have Cex Before Marriage / Effects Of Masturbation / The Picture Of Youngest Couple Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.