Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) (35505 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Amah70: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Only bread sells in that Owerri Shoprite mall. I was there Saturday afternoon last week. The number of security and other staff outnumbered the buyers.
It's like the mall is one of those projects being foolshly concentrated on Owerri by the governor who is concentrating every project of his government on the state capital, thus making the other parts of the state decay.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by jeff1607(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
underground bread comes to mind
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by LastProphet: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
uzobaby:
sure they all can't be good. .one man's meat is another's poison. .people say they enjoy Benin bread ,but I don't like most of them I eat...

u are right bros, only bread i tasted in Benin that had taste was Mike's bread, the rest na thrash.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by slap1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
nkemdi89:

Eeya one of strolling weekend just stroll into that place, they even have more and cheaper commodity than shoprite .

Imagine that!

I sure will. Maybe on my way back from church (Winners Chapel).

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amah70:
Only bread sells in that Owerri Shoprite mall. I was there Saturday afternoon last week. The number of security and other staff outnumbered the buyers.
It's like the mall is one of those projects being foolshly concentrated on Owerri by the governor who is concentrating every project of his government on the state capital, thus making the other parts of the state decay.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by akigbemaru: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Queue for bread!
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by ivyy(f): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mustay:

Freshly Baked coming off the oven.

If you're into the bread business now, do not locate your factory and rely on distributors. Bring your 'factory' to town where customers can perceive the smell from the oven and buy straight out of production. This happens at Barcelos and other stores that adopt similar approaches.

True though. Don't fancy bread it's probably why it's seems a bit odd to me.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by ivyy(f): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
ivyyy kiss
Hey dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by chibexin(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
The day i went there to buy bread too the crowd was much. It even resulted to insult
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
chibexin:
The day i went there to buy bread too the crowd was much. It even resulted to insult
I just turned and talked away
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
ivyy:

Hey dear smiley
Why have you just decided to be this pretty, eh?
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Burnavick(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
rhektor:

Agege bread don finish for area?
Shoprite in owerri not lagos...
#common_sense
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Burnavick:

#common_sense
lol
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by rhektor(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Burnavick:

#common_sense

Just because you don't know what Agege bread is? You think it's only bread made in Agege that is called Agege bread.
Get knocked out of hia man before I descend on you

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Erotica(f): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
ivyy:

True though. Don't fancy bread it's probably why it's seems a bit odd to me.

You prefer eating Akpu and afang soup right?

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Klington: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Com see wia we dey hustle d same bread 4 Lagos..... Na only God know wetin dey use do am.. No be agege bread. Bread pass bread... If you taste am, u go understand.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by ivyy(f): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Why have you just decided to be this pretty, eh?

Lmao I don't even know sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
ivyy:

Lmao I don't even know sef angry
lol. Good on you, stay blessed.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by ivyy(f): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. Good on you, stay blessed.

You too, have a blissful Sunday. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
ivyy:

You too, have a blissful Sunday. smiley
I smell love birds
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:
Lack of discipline, impatience, savagery
Sometimes it seems we are really not prepared for the modern world undecided
you just said it all

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by aragon4realz(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2018
aragon4realz:
you just said it all
that's just it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.