Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Must Read :A Naughty Reunion (18+)... A Short Sex Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read :A Naughty Reunion (18+)... A Short Sex Story (1771 Views)

I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read :A Naughty Reunion (18+)... A Short Sex Story by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2017

I wasn’t sure about which I like best: the way he kissed me when he had not seen me in a while or the way he smiled when I rode him like a horse. If I was a cowgirl, there was no contest that I would be the best of them all if how I rode was any indication.
We had not seen in about a week and that was the longest I had not seen him and we had not done the dirty deed since he became my significant other. I took special care in my appearance as I wore the shortest thing that I could find in my wardrobe. I made sure it was also very easy to remove and I decided to wear nothing under.

He entered my apartment and I finally reveled in his appearance. It was a very long week without any sugar. That first kiss was like chilled Pepsi to a man working in the desert; refreshing. I did not want to stop but I had to play coy like I had not missed him. When I kept my head on his chest, the words tumbled out of my mouth, “I missed you so much,” I said. He looked at me with a smile, kissed me hard and said “I missed you more”. That was the end of words for us.

He led me by the hand into my bedroom and unwrapped me like a child gently unwrapping his Christmas gift. That act made me feel special and increase my wanting.... CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODE HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/a-naughty-reunion-18/
Re: Must Read :A Naughty Reunion (18+)... A Short Sex Story by Bluezy13(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
My friend! Post the crap here jor
Re: Must Read :A Naughty Reunion (18+)... A Short Sex Story by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bluezy13:
My friend! Post the crap here jor

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Fiance Who Don't Know How To Say Sorry / Womens New Penis / See The Rare Type Of Fish Residents Caught In Bayelsa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.