Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read (24917 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by FedericGodwin: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some set of people prefer suffering so far one politician is from their zone stealing, when nothing will be given to them as their shares.
Until the poor unite to fight these thieves in that red chamber, Nigerians would continue to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by JAHseal: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
...Charly 'Boy'!
Always on point.
#9jahMustWakeUp!
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's how one idiosyncrasy was supporting ibori in another thread. Ourmumudongo

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by deebsman1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Before I don't use to be a fan of this man but recently he's just making senses that I can't epp but to love him

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
me i ready to occupy nass on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by mcquin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
It seems a particular tribe supports anything corruption. I didn't mention any tribe, so you can't call me a tribalist.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Praktikals(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Great things can be achieved when we speak and act in unison. March against subsidy removal comes to mind.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Moving4: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oga relax Neva vwx o
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by michoim(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good one!
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by tonio2wo: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Majority of the sinators are in d saint party! Apshit!
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Henryfour(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Did i read well,sinators as in sin n tors God bless biafra
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by OMAP1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
bumi10:
The rejection of Acting Chairman of EFCC has been generating a lot of controversy since last week Wednesday and the ripples are yet to calm down. Charly Boy is not the latest celebrity to pen an interesting piece on the ongoing saga playing out in Nigerias hollowed chambers (NASS).

Recall that BringBackOurGirl founder, Oby Ezekwesili reacted to the incident with series of tweets via her tweeter handle and one of her write up reads "The mayhem playing out in Nigeria Senate is an international embarrassment".

According to Charly Boy:

Lately I have been thinking and visualising all the jagbajantis going on in the legislative branch of our government and Na vex just dey worry me. See as some people dey prance around like dem be Kingcon, I just dey sorry for us. Shey una dey follow the twin issues of EFCC’s Ibrahim Magu and Col. Hameed Ali (Rtd). Una see the drama?

These Sinators abi na Legislooters do not even understand why they are supposed to be the closest politicians to the people and if Integrity is the yardstick, which of the sinators is capable of standing in that chamber when most of them deal in deceit and sustained inhumanity to the average Nigerian. The audacious impunity of these supposedly honourable lawmakers is one of the failings of politics in Nigeria.
If the senate rejected Magu because of the two controversial letters or the report from the DSS and they have the right to this; what was the reason for the second rejection? Watching the whole process of dramatized insanity by Sinators; you would actually believe there was a new DSS report. Unending drama.
There was none and the DSS simply referenced the old report that the President directed the Attorney General of the Federation to Investigate, and Ibrahim Magu was given the opportunity of a fair hearing to defend himself and he did. When the President re-submitted Ibrahim Magu’s name, he referenced not only the letter of rejection from the Senate but noted that the Issues raised had been investigated and the AGF had given the all Clear. So what was the Dramatization all about? Make I no lie, most of these sinators are petty and mindlessly incapable of providing legislative leadership.

Sinators using integrity as the yardstick for rejecting Magu is not only laughable, but it is deceptive and hypocritical. Most of these yeye sinators have failed as governors, businessmen and women, ministers, commissioners and politicians. But because of corruption, they have always managed to keep themselves in the corridors of power as they continue to loot and chop. Weytin else dey rain for them? They have cases of corruption trailing them like flies on shit. In my books, they represent the worse of the Nigerian humanity and typifies the crazy insanity that has become dishonourable members.
Most of these senators who have no sense of Nationalism will do anything to destroy the country and they have not even started but we the people must be prepared to stop them. The only force capable of defeating and running these yeye senators out of town is the force and energy of the frustrated, hopeless and vexed Nigerians, because me I just tire for most of these riffraffs.

I Support #OCCUPYNASS but are Nigerians Ready?

The case with Col. Hameed Ali is just a bit childish for me. Na weytin Sef? What has wearing of uniform got to do with the job of the Comptroller General of Customs? Could it be that our sinators are so bored with no work, no free cash, no padded budgets? Or maybe their market don knock since nobody is ready to lobby them with cash so they pick unnecessary battles with a president who won't lobby with cash. So, for revenge, they pick unnecessary fight with his finest.
Both Hameed Ali and Ibrahim Magu seem to be doing well in the EFCC and Customs that the sinators probably are afraid that the evil that Politicians do will live with them today. Why are the Senators afraid? Politicians do not want to face the consequences of their actions and they do not want Government to Work for the People and I can't say that I am surprised.

#OurMumuDonDo; All whistle blowers, wipp out your whistles, its time to make some noise. If the people will not rise up and fight Injustice; they will never be served properly by politicians. I am ready to fight. I am ready to #OccupyNass; I am Ready to hold the Line and get Nigerians to hold Senators accountable.

My fear is not death; My fear is not the bullet that will silence me; It is the inability of the suffering docile Nigerian to wake up from their mental slavery, It is the inability of the Nigerian people to fight for their rights; It is the Insanity of the evil demonic politicians who offer nothing to the average Nigerian but use them as Political pawns that I am afraid of.
Una Mumu never Do?

We MUST begin to mobilize for the good of this country; or else most Nigerians go chop sand sand before this year end. So join us at www.ourmumudondo.org as we lead the Revolution of the willing. The Senate is not a friend of the people; they are our enemies; Politicians are not friends they are our enemies and the fight against the evil in our country that have bastardized our Humanity must be fought with dedication, determination and desire to see real change.

I Support #OccupyNass because #OurMumuDonDo !!!

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/ibrahim-magus-rejection-i-just-dey-vex.html

Hmm! Integrity test! Dino Melaye and Co should watch their back, in case situation will subject them to integrity test one day.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by nNEOo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Those in support Nigeria must wake click LIKE

Those against say no,.... smiley
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by pressplay411(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Only a foetal and undiscerning mind would attribute Magu's rejection as anything but corruption fighting back.

Not only are the so called Sin-ators intentionally frustrating Magu's approval but the effrontery with which they flaunt and parade their shamelessness in debilitating, to say the least.

They claimed he's living as ostentious lifestyle cos he flew 1st class, really? That is corruption?
They claimed he's keeps company with high profile people of questionable character? Are they high on that kush?

They themselves and practically every public office holder fails those criteria miserably.
In fact, had that been the yard stick, even pastors won't qualify for any office.

Point being, in the absence of any fault, they invented one, preceded and decided on it. And there's no one to even stand in defence of the poor ambushed Magu. Is there not even one Sinator with integrity?

In conclusion, there are only 3 solutions to this. Either, Magu continues in his capacity as acting chairman of EFCC and fux them with the long deek of the law.
Or the president exercises his superior executive order
Or we agree democracy can't combat corruption thereby resort to the unpredictable Military where there's no room for politicking.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by burkingx(f): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
cool

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by dignity33: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Occupy Aso Rock leave Senators alone, how much was budgeted for villa clinic yet PMB travel abroad and spend 50days with our taxpayer money, what about buhari cabinets who was accuse of Corruptions who investigate them even that your almighty Magu you see as fighting a selective and opposition fight and call it corruption, as a matter of fact that man Magu is not qualify to head that office for non accountability.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Eazybay(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
You see, the fight against corruption should not make us set BAD precedence!!! Nigerians are too sentimental jare!

Buhari has no certificate

Nigerians: Na certificate we wan chop?

Buhari is yet to appoint ministers

Nigerians: Na ministers we wan chop?

Magu failed the screening, failed d DSS integrity test! One would expect Magu to show up with documents to refute such bold accusations! I mean he doesn't even know how much he has recovered (which is a crystal clear indicator of his lack of integrity).

Nigerians: Na talk we wan chop?

Hameed Ali is gunning for a retroactive policy that would empower customs to harass the end-user and not the importer, this is the craziest policy I've heard (it would even affect the vexin area fada). He has to make his plans clear to d senate and the CG has to be on UNIFORM, so as not to set bad precedence! He's not a "sole administrator".

Nigerians: Na uniform we wan chop?

Indeed " the people deserve d leaders they get"
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by sagir1994(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
ipob wouldn't like this
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Lordsocrates: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by bkool7(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have often said this...since the Sinators have rejected Magu, Buhari should make Charly boi the next Efcc chairman chikena.
You see all the sinators will ask Magu to come back
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Shegzy8(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
if na some people now..you will hear reave am,na our bloda
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Area papa, Nigerians and their mumu don taya me o.
Instead of to crap these looters and crooks in the NASS and give them justice, Nigerians go come dey mumu around like zombies. Using political parties to mumu themselves.

#Ourmumudondo #OccupyNass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by 9jatriot(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you are nominated by a Nigerian president to the Senate for confirmation to be the head of EFCC, the following steps will help you get a take a bow treatment at the senate flow and subsequently get a confirmation before you walk out of the door of the hallowed chambers.

1. Be nominated by an alleged high profile corrupt politician as in the case of waziri nominated by Ibori
2. Steal like the politicians you are trying to investigate especially recovered funds so that the senate can have a bargaining chip with you to keep you in line when ever you are tempted to cross the line. Refer to Lamorde the former EFCC boss who is alleged to have diverter over 2T naira and is at large now.
3. Pursue only yahoo boys who have no political back bone nor party and leave the big fish who steal in local and international currencies. refer to Waziri.
4. Allow governors steal by looking the other way and stop tracing bail out funds, paris club funds, national assembly funds because these governors will simply direct their senators to say "nay" on the senate floor.
5. Learn to accept bribe once in a while and stop trying to follow cases to their logical conclusions. That way, politicians are sure that by pressing the right button, after all the initial noise the cases will die down but a system where you pursue all cases with vigour is certainly not going to get
6. Most importantly stop discovering moneys in bunkers and abandoned houses at a rate that seem to suggest that you are coming close to the houses of the senators, do you want to give them heart attack before their time not knowing if the next house will be theirs?

If you wish to be get confirmed by the "Nigerian senate" and work happily, then you have to observed those simple rules. However, do not try this in Singapore, China, North Korea and other very strict places, these steps will send you to the hang mans rope instead in those countries. They are only very effective in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Smooyis(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thank you sir. You are a truly detribalized Nigerian. I will for a long time remember you for this piece.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by okwuruokalisia(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Our Mumu don do, my brother how I wish we will understand this message.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by odehman: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by skyisthelimit(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
That Magu has just been invited to deliver a paper in London almost immediately by Transparency International an indicator in anyway?..who still remembers the video where the Bishop of Canterbury was interrupting British PM Cameron before the Queen of England that the corruption fight in Nigeria has improved? Has ever and I mean ever in the history of this country has it been heard that you arrest Generals,Air Vice Marshall or even the supposed gods being the Supreme Court Justices?..Magu and Buhari are no angels but it's humans that must do something..a one sided fight?..no problem, another govt will come one day and also deal with the TInubu and Amaechi...we will get full cleansing that way if the circle continues..pls allow the elite and politicians fight themselves cos u and me dont have the guts except by demonstrations and may be social media..these guys always use us to achieve their selfish interests, what's your loss if they are indicted?..if only we know that life can really be better than we are getting from government presently..these old men gas failed us because they were the ones who really enjoyed this country and are just passing it on to their next generations...if you can act,act but if you can't then you don't have to always be a pessimist..hope is the reason we wake up everyday from our beds and go to hustle, it's not negotiable if not one is just a walking dead...minus sentiments but practical positive solutions please..we can do better as Nigerians because we got the natural will to survive as can be seen wherever we are in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by goldbim(f): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ireboya:
Do we have Sinators in Niqeria ? I'm not sure

*Senators
we are supposed to have senators but we have SINATORS
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by awakeuche(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have considered dealing death to every politician in Nigeria before, but now that there's someone who feels as I do, I shall join his campaign against this horrendous looters, who have capitalized on the terribly biased, senseless and tribalistic Nigerian who cannot see beyond his selfish nose... All you bastards in this Nairaland, so engrossed in tribalism are Nigeria's problem, instead of applying your self to solving important issues like dealing with these devilish thieves, and taking back our country, you instead talk and discuss selfish and useless matters mired in hate and tribalism, why are we so blind...... Stop everything you do right now and join Charley's campaign, our campaign to END this brazen rape of our Commonwealth..
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
hypocrites everywhere..all those backing senators yesterday are now the ones supporting charly boy...smh
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by spiff005(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
bumi10:
The rejection of Acting Chairman of EFCC has been generating a lot of controversy since last week Wednesday and the ripples are yet to calm down. Charly Boy is not the latest celebrity to pen an interesting piece on the ongoing saga playing out in Nigerias hollowed chambers (NASS).

Recall that BringBackOurGirl founder, Oby Ezekwesili reacted to the incident with series of tweets via her tweeter handle and one of her write up reads "The mayhem playing out in Nigeria Senate is an international embarrassment".

According to Charly Boy:

Lately I have been thinking and visualising all the jagbajantis going on in the legislative branch of our government and Na vex just dey worry me. See as some people dey prance around like dem be Kingcon, I just dey sorry for us. Shey una dey follow the twin issues of EFCC’s Ibrahim Magu and Col. Hameed Ali (Rtd). Una see the drama?

These Sinators abi na Legislooters do not even understand why they are supposed to be the closest politicians to the people and if Integrity is the yardstick, which of the sinators is capable of standing in that chamber when most of them deal in deceit and sustained inhumanity to the average Nigerian. The audacious impunity of these supposedly honourable lawmakers is one of the failings of politics in Nigeria.
If the senate rejected Magu because of the two controversial letters or the report from the DSS and they have the right to this; what was the reason for the second rejection? Watching the whole process of dramatized insanity by Sinators; you would actually believe there was a new DSS report. Unending drama.
There was none and the DSS simply referenced the old report that the President directed the Attorney General of the Federation to Investigate, and Ibrahim Magu was given the opportunity of a fair hearing to defend himself and he did. When the President re-submitted Ibrahim Magu’s name, he referenced not only the letter of rejection from the Senate but noted that the Issues raised had been investigated and the AGF had given the all Clear. So what was the Dramatization all about? Make I no lie, most of these sinators are petty and mindlessly incapable of providing legislative leadership.

Sinators using integrity as the yardstick for rejecting Magu is not only laughable, but it is deceptive and hypocritical. Most of these yeye sinators have failed as governors, businessmen and women, ministers, commissioners and politicians. But because of corruption, they have always managed to keep themselves in the corridors of power as they continue to loot and chop. Weytin else dey rain for them? They have cases of corruption trailing them like flies on shit. In my books, they represent the worse of the Nigerian humanity and typifies the crazy insanity that has become dishonourable members.
Most of these senators who have no sense of Nationalism will do anything to destroy the country and they have not even started but we the people must be prepared to stop them. The only force capable of defeating and running these yeye senators out of town is the force and energy of the frustrated, hopeless and vexed Nigerians, because me I just tire for most of these riffraffs.

I Support #OCCUPYNASS but are Nigerians Ready?

The case with Col. Hameed Ali is just a bit childish for me. Na weytin Sef? What has wearing of uniform got to do with the job of the Comptroller General of Customs? Could it be that our sinators are so bored with no work, no free cash, no padded budgets? Or maybe their market don knock since nobody is ready to lobby them with cash so they pick unnecessary battles with a president who won't lobby with cash. So, for revenge, they pick unnecessary fight with his finest.
Both Hameed Ali and Ibrahim Magu seem to be doing well in the EFCC and Customs that the sinators probably are afraid that the evil that Politicians do will live with them today. Why are the Senators afraid? Politicians do not want to face the consequences of their actions and they do not want Government to Work for the People and I can't say that I am surprised.

#OurMumuDonDo; All whistle blowers, wipp out your whistles, its time to make some noise. If the people will not rise up and fight Injustice; they will never be served properly by politicians. I am ready to fight. I am ready to #OccupyNass; I am Ready to hold the Line and get Nigerians to hold Senators accountable.

My fear is not death; My fear is not the bullet that will silence me; It is the inability of the suffering docile Nigerian to wake up from their mental slavery, It is the inability of the Nigerian people to fight for their rights; It is the Insanity of the evil demonic politicians who offer nothing to the average Nigerian but use them as Political pawns that I am afraid of.
Una Mumu never Do?

We MUST begin to mobilize for the good of this country; or else most Nigerians go chop sand sand before this year end. So join us at www.ourmumudondo.org as we lead the Revolution of the willing. The Senate is not a friend of the people; they are our enemies; Politicians are not friends they are our enemies and the fight against the evil in our country that have bastardized our Humanity must be fought with dedication, determination and desire to see real change.

I Support #OccupyNass because #OurMumuDonDo !!!

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/ibrahim-magus-rejection-i-just-dey-vex.html

God never begin punish u but u don put ursef for chain already. dat wont stop ur punishment thou......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eleanor Chisom Okoye Goes To Church: Ifeoma & Jude Okoye Dedicate Daughter / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ / 2Baba Invites Demmie Vee On Stage At Fela Concert (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.