Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read (24915 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / That Andrew Yakubu By Charly Boy (areafada) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oh! If Nigerians can put away their differences and fight this common enemy call politicians this country ain't goona move forward, the enemy of this country is our leaders but we the citizens. #ourmumudondo
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by awakeuche(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
skyisthelimit:
That Magu has just been invited to deliver a paper in London almost immediately by Transparency International an indicator in anyway?..who still remembers the video where the Bishop of Canterbury was interrupting British PM Cameron before the Queen of England that the corruption fight in Nigeria has improved? Has ever and I mean ever in the history of this country has it been heard that you arrest Generals,Air Vice Marshall or even the supposed gods being the Supreme Court Justices?..Magu and Buhari are no angels but it's humans that must do something..a one sided fight?..no problem, another govt will come one day and also deal with the TInubu and Amaechi...we will get full cleansing that way if the circle continues..pls allow the elite and politicians fight themselves cos u and me dont have the guts except by demonstrations and may be social media..these guys always use us to achieve their selfish interests, what's your loss if they are indicted?..if only we know that life can really be better than we are getting from government presently..these old men gas failed us because they were the ones who really enjoyed this country and are just passing it on to their next generations...if you can act,act but if you can't then you don't have to always be a pessimist..hope is the reason we wake up everyday from our beds and go to hustle, it's not negotiable if not one is just a walking dead...minus sentiments but practical positive solutions please..we can do better as Nigerians because we got the natural will to survive as can be seen wherever we are in the world.
you are a great man, brother!
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by sammhi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Attention seeker
So Charly boy too follow de say some people na thief . Chai .! hypocrisy is now cloth we every body de wear .
This is a man we know how he ran PMAN
Small PMAN no accountability
So sad
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by oteikwu16(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Well said 'DON'...thanks for that beautiful write-up. The earlier Nigerian both at home and in diaspora rise up to checkmate the excesses of this sinators, the better this country will be for the less privileged Nigerian who are now living in abject poverty as a result of the lack of direction and the cluelessness of this hypocritical and self-centered sinator who are not event fit to be at the hallowed chamber at the first place. Nigerians, rise up!. It is high time we put aside ethno-religious sentiment and focus on this persistent lingering issues that is on ground. It is obvious that those sinators only care about their own welfare instead of the welfare of the people in their constituency. Shame on them! ... God bless the area father, and Godbless Nigerian.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Mpanyi: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
9jatriot:
If you are nominated by a Nigerian president to the Senate for confirmation to be the head of EFCC, the following steps will help you get a take a bow treatment at the senate flow and subsequently get a confirmation before you walk out of the door of the hallowed chambers.

1. Be nominated by an alleged high profile corrupt politician as in the case of waziri nominated by Ibori
2. Steal like the politicians you are trying to investigate especially recovered funds so that the senate can have a bargaining chip with you to keep you in line when ever you are tempted to cross the line. Refer to Lamorde the former EFCC boss who is alleged to have diverter over 2T naira and is at large now.
3. Pursue only yahoo boys who have no political back bone nor party and leave the big fish who steal in local and international currencies. refer to Waziri.
4. Allow governors steal by looking the other way and stop tracing bail out funds, paris club funds, national assembly funds because these governors will simply direct their senators to say "nay" on the senate floor.
5. Learn to accept bribe once in a while and stop trying to follow cases to their logical conclusions. That way, politicians are sure that by pressing the right button, after all the initial noise the cases will die down but a system where you pursue all cases with vigour is certainly not going to get
6. Most importantly stop discovering moneys in bunkers and abandoned houses at a rate that seem to suggest that you are coming close to the houses of the senators, do you want to give them heart attack before their time not knowing if the next house will be theirs?

If you wish to be get confirmed by the "Nigerian senate" and work happily, then you have to observed those simple rules. However, do not try this in Singapore, China, North Korea and other very strict places, these steps will send you to the hang mans rope instead in those countries. They are only very effective in Nigeria.

So intelligently penned down. Thumb up
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by AreaFada2: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why NASS are far from being good at their job, we need to weigh the security report on Magu.

A person leading EFCC cannot be found glaringly wanting.

Is the content of the report true? If true is it weighty enough to make him not qualified to lead EFCC.

We should learn to be dispassionate and objective. Just because he is prosecuting some people they disagree politically with, even if rightly so, does not mean he can do no wrong.

The onus is also on him to prosecute your political idols if they have a case to answer. Not just your political enemies. Otherwise it would be a disservice to all of us.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by seguntijan(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
SINactors who passed Integrity test to screen Anti-Corruption Chief
* Senate President in court on false assets declaration.
* Senator Apkabio in court for embezzling N108bn.
* Senator Orji in court for embezzling N5.6bn.
* Senator Adamu Aleiro in court for embezzling N10.2bn.
* Senator Sam Egu in court for embezzling N80bn.
* Senator Joshuah Dariye in court for embezzling N1.2bn.
* Senator Abdullahi Adamu in court for embezzling N15bn.
* Senator Danjuma Goje in court for embezzling N25bn.
Between Ibrahim Mustapha Magu and this Senators, who actually has integrity problem ??
Be the judge.
I blame or sidon look Youths
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by princessayesha(f): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sai BaBa Charlie 2019 grin I love this man coz he loves Nigeria
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by kingsley989(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
I totally disagree with AREA FATHER on the issue concerning the Custom boss. He is the Controller General of Customs. If the Inspector General of Police appears in uniform when summoned. Why can't Colonel Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) appear in his uniform? It is simply a case of lawlessness and abuse of office. If the Chief of Army Staff, the IG of Police, Comptroller Customs, the Prisons Boss and the DG NYSC can appear in uniform. Why won't he? He needs not be reminded that this is a democratic regime, not military.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by CoolFreeday(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
goldbim:
Our mumu don do!!!The SINATORS don't want to use their hands to cause their own downfall hence Magu's rejection.. cheesy

your head dey there, thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
kingsley989:
I totally disagree with AREA FATHER on the issue concerning the Custom boss. He is the Controller General of Customs. If the Inspector General of Police appears in uniform when summoned. Why can't Colonel Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) appear in his uniform? It is simply a case of lawlessness and abuse of office. If the Chief of Army Staff, the IG of Police, Comptroller Customs and the Prisons Boss and the DG NYSC can appear in uniform. Why won't he?
Shaking my head. Of all the issues affecting that dump of a country, uniform or dress worn to the senate is of utmost importance to the senators.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by CoolFreeday(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
optional1:
area fade dey vex oh.. Me too dey vex.

I still never understand dis our so call govt oh weytin magu do Saraki wey don lie and tiff tired dey still keep am as head of senate houz.. Na wa oh.

watin d vex u?
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by kingsley989(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
shinarambo1:

Shaking my head. Of all the issues affecting that dump of a country, uniform or dress worn to the senate is of utmost importance to the senators.
We all know they all business men and women after their pockets. But, if every other public office holder begins to behave like Colonel Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.).
What do you think will happen? He should behave right and stop being strong headed.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by edudguy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
I've said it before, our problem is not Buhari or whoever but the National Assembly. They are the ones that make very stupid laws, the laws that they are supposed to pass are not passed instead, the laws are delayed by bureaucractic practices... and is not that they work everyday o, from what I've heard they work three times a week
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
edudguy:
I've said it before, our problem is not Buhari or whoever but the National Assembly. They are the ones that make very stupid laws, the laws that they are supposed to pass are not passed instead, the laws are delayed by bureaucractic practices... and is not that they work everyday o, from what I've heard they work three times a week
infact, when i watch proceedings of the South African paliarment, Canadian paliarment or the US senate...one would fast realise that the Nigerian senate is like 200 years behind. Can anything ever be done right in Nigeria

Apart from the magu drama, these senators spent their whole time discussing irrelevant things like uniform being worn by an appointed boss of custom and hundreds of petitions that should be resolved in the judiciary. The custom man is not even a career custom officer, so why must he wear a uniform. They have no interest of the people at heart and are only after their own pocket. Only an handful of them have an idea of what the senate is all about.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Akaujaa(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why blame our innocent politicians for the wrong they did not do? They did no wrong at all, instead it is our youth that are the problem with this country. The youth of this country blindly support these thieves even when they get nothing from them. Religion and tribalism are our greatest undoing in this country. Politicians know these and they use them to hoodwink us. #IsatndWithAreaFather.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by graphiti: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
9jakohai:
The basic problem with fighting corruption in Nigeria is that most Nigerians really do not want to fight corruption.

After all, we just welcomed back, with high honors, a man who was jailed in the UK for corrupt activities. Because, you know, he is our son, and he has done nothing wrong in stealing from us.

It is only when other people from other tribes steal that are thieves.

Nigerians have a poor attitude towards corruption. It is easy to get a Nigerian muslim to be agitiated about cartoons in Denmark, or a Nigerian christian to be agitiated about 'defending' his hero man of God (or is it man-God ) from 'slander'.

But get them to protest against corruption, and unless it is about how they were cheated out of free money...they won't talk.

That is why Magu won't get a fair hearing. Nigerians, as represented by their Sinators love their corruption. Infact the sinators should not be attacked for attacking Magu. They merely reflect the will of their constituents.

alienvirus:
Nice one area father. Not that Nigerians are docile but their agility and intelligence are being watered down by tribalism. Nigerians prefer to suffer than to stand up against oppressive brothers.

Have you ever heard this "he is son of the land. He is our brother "

....have u never heard "... ehn, and so? Last time around did ur brother not do d same? juss leave him alone o, he's our own thief"
SMH undecided
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by property123: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
kingsley989:
I totally disagree with AREA FATHER on the issue concerning the Custom boss. He is the Controller General of Customs. If the Inspector General of Police appears in uniform when summoned. Why can't Colonel Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) appear in his uniform? It is simply a case of lawlessness and abuse of office. If the Chief of Army Staff, the IG of Police, Comptroller Customs, the Prisons Boss and the DG NYSC can appear in uniform. Why won't he? He needs not be reminded that this is a democratic regime, not military.

Can you watch yourself? why should uniform be the issue the national assembly will be occupied with? Is the custom and immigration doing well or not? Can you compare the performance in customs then ans now? Is Hamid Ali a serving custom officer? If the national assembly issue is why a civilian is heading Nigeria customs service, why cant they challenge the executive arm?
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
9jatriot:
If you are nominated by a Nigerian president to the Senate for confirmation to be the head of EFCC, the following steps will help you get a take a bow treatment at the senate flow and subsequently get a confirmation before you walk out of the door of the hallowed chambers.

1. Be nominated by an alleged high profile corrupt politician as in the case of waziri nominated by Ibori
2. Steal like the politicians you are trying to investigate especially recovered funds so that the senate can have a bargaining chip with you to keep you in line when ever you are tempted to cross the line. Refer to Lamorde the former EFCC boss who is alleged to have diverter over 2T naira and is at large now.
3. Pursue only yahoo boys who have no political back bone nor party and leave the big fish who steal in local and international currencies. refer to Waziri.
4. Allow governors steal by looking the other way and stop tracing bail out funds, paris club funds, national assembly funds because these governors will simply direct their senators to say "nay" on the senate floor.
5. Learn to accept bribe once in a while and stop trying to follow cases to their logical conclusions. That way, politicians are sure that by pressing the right button, after all the initial noise the cases will die down but a system where you pursue all cases with vigour is certainly not going to get
6. Most importantly stop discovering moneys in bunkers and abandoned houses at a rate that seem to suggest that you are coming close to the houses of the senators, do you want to give them heart attack before their time not knowing if the next house will be theirs?

If you wish to be get confirmed by the "Nigerian senate" and work happily, then you have to observed those simple rules. However, do not try this in Singapore, China, North Korea and other very strict places, these steps will send you to the hang mans rope instead in those countries. They are only very effective in Nigeria.
Stop it grin..........#WORD
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by kingsley989(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
property123:

Can you watch yourself? why should uniform be the issue the national assembly will be occupied with? Is the custom and immigration doing well or not? Can you compare the performance in customs then ans now? Is Hamid Ali a serving custom officer? If the national assembly issue is why a civilian is heading Nigeria customs service, why cant they challenge the executive arm?
Ain't saying they did good. You are far from my point. He is no better than they are. If he Colonel Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) can't adhere to a simple instructions. If he had appeared in uniform as they instructed. All these would have been history. (Just my point). You killed it all though... Appointing a non-serving officer was very wrong, but the Nation Assembly turned a blind eye.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Codes151(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
alienvirus:
Nice one area father. Not that Nigerians are docile but their agility and intelligence are being watered down by tribalism. Nigerians prefer to suffer than to stand up against oppressive brothers.

true talk! I think we should stand up in unity before these thieves ruin our future
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Codes151(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
property123:

i understand u bro!! But him for wear one time! Nothing dey there! He's the head of that office! He should be proud to wear it! It's official
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Intelcorei7: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
" These Sinators abi na Legislooters do not even understand why they are supposed to be the closest politicians to the people and if Integrity is the yardstick, which of the sinators is capable of standing in that chamber when most of them deal in deceit and sustained inhumanity to the average Nigerian. " @bolded cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
alienvirus:

the polithiefians know this, hence they use tribalism and religious sentiments to keep us busy, while we bicker amongst ourselves, they are United in milking us dry
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by olayinkajnr(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
9jakohai:
The basic problem with fighting corruption in Nigeria is that most Nigerians really do not want to fight corruption.

After all, we just welcomed back, with high honors, a man who was jailed in the UK for corrupt activities. Because, you know, he is our son, and he has done nothing wrong in stealing from us.

It is only when other people from other tribes steal that are thieves.

Nigerians have a poor attitude towards corruption. It is easy to get a Nigerian muslim to be agitiated about cartoons in Denmark, or a Nigerian christian to be agitiated about 'defending' his hero man of God (or is it man-God ) from 'slander'.

But get them to protest against corruption, and unless it is about how they were cheated out of free money...they won't talk.

That is why Magu won't get a fair hearing. Nigerians, as represented by their Sinators love their corruption. Infact the sinators should not be attacked for attacking Magu. They merely reflect the will of their constituents.

Wow, cool. Pls let me borrow this tour post. I'll return it
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Marsnizz: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Area father,if really what you are saying is from your heart then you have said my mind because that's what Nigerians need .The problem of this country is the NASS .None of them can come out clearly and fearless to say "I am proud", " I have a clean record " .So why disqualifying an accused person that's not proved guilty. Area baba,you say things exactly the way they are.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Marsnizz: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Area father,if really what you are saying is from your heart then you have said my mind because that's what Nigerians need .The problem of this country is the NASS .None of them can come out clearly and fearless to say "I am proud", " I have a clean record " .So why disqualifying an accused person that's not proved guilty. Area baba,you say things exactly the way they are.
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by Marsnizz: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by mikolo80: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2017
alienvirus:

we never suffer reach then
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by marv1: 3:06am On Mar 19, 2017
#OCCUPYNASS
Re: Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read by olowobaba10: 6:30am On Mar 19, 2017
WHAT IS THIS POTHEAD GAINING FROM MAGU ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eleanor Chisom Okoye Goes To Church: Ifeoma & Jude Okoye Dedicate Daughter / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ / 2Baba Invites Demmie Vee On Stage At Fela Concert (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.