Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata (58602 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Gfish: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
You cant stand your man kissing another woman but yiu can open breast on tv and allow another man suck your breast while hes watching......typical benin ogbanje!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by dayleke: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mykelpato:
show some love N;landers..2day is my birthday

Happy birthday to you bro...

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Ayblaize(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
themonk:
Most girls use intimacy gadget, I thought that shit was a myth in nigeria till one day I was the airport and a girl's bag was being searched Omo see plastic dick shocked I was angry angry why would you prefer a plastic something to a warm and satisfying dick. Boys wan bang and girls wan bang but shakara go make girls dey use plastic instead, quite pathetic mehn angry angry angry

I came up with a business idea sha, I will open a website where the valine crew can hook up with the gadget crew.
Like if you think it's viable, share otherwise.

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Fourwinds: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
1bkaye:
When most Naija guys rarely measure up, who will blame her
Is dat so.? wooo if I handle u., d four walls of d room go collapse
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Make she enjoy.
Some guys these days, their preek be like multiple charger, anything goes. Before they give the babe infection..

Upon that them no sabi do sef. Later they'll say girls don't have orgasm. Why will she have?

I thought you said you were a virgin? undecided
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
1bkaye:

How many Nigerian men have you fvcked?

It's from the proportion of the men who have plundered you that we can deduce if your sample is justified for that conclusion.

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chai! Objectophobia.. END TIME GIRLS
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vorpal:

How many Nigerian men have you fvcked?

It's from the proportion of the men who have plundered you that we can deduce if your sample is justified for that conclusion.
Lool 'plundered' you know
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Moving4: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
After scattering ur holes & making it over wide u pple will start complaining of ur man not being able to satisfy u....

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by babra19: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hi guys

For quality plastic buckets kindly contact us on

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by ManTiger(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Atamma Ese
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why did he give you the urge then?
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Winny18(f): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Love her antics
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
1bkaye:
Lool 'plundered' you know

Yinmu
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by yinkslinks(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ha sister u haven't met my type, I am mad in bed. I get into your Hotmail and make you scream Yahoooo!
pocohantas:
Make she enjoy.
Some guys these days, their preek be like multiple charger, anything goes. Before they give the babe infection..

Upon that them no sabi do sef. Later they'll say girls don't have orgasm. Why will she have?

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Bills2307(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
1bkaye:
u r just d type

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Mr2kay2: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Make she enjoy.

please what are you taking about
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
You'd b surprised how many ladies out there owns one... Thank God we have d lipstick lookalike that would go unnoticed.... pheew
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by nonix22(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Without been told, we know say u be craze itself. Smh
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by cyrilamx(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
This one will soon catch the attention of one "man of god" grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by sonofmanj3(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerian keep confusing themselves with some much rubbish listen Sex is not a sin it was made for the please of man. It's the abuse of sex that's a sin like adultery. Fornication and those gay and lesbian and all the rest
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Tenplet(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Better than sleeping around
spotted

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by smartkester(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
dayleke:

Lol...
No be love machine u type there?

U mean vybrator?
lols no be lie. Your head dey there.. Actuallly na diildo i been type the thing just change am to love machine grin grin grin
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Franzinni: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you like use turning garri stick, in the end nah ya cup of tea..... But e for nice to give that chance to a brother in need after all you just want to cum off.... So come on!!! Like some one said a Love Machine can't spank that shhhh...
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Duru009(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Girls n sex ooooo.......
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by lovetruth(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
i tink all this cucumber issue is a myth how will a reasonable lady put that big stuff in her it will not enta sef
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by ChiefSweetus: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
I am yet to see any reporter ask angela merkel or hilary clinton or joke silva about her sêx life.

It is only these useless oloshos who in turn are daft enough to answer rather than SHUT THAT FOOLISHNESS DOWN WITH THE QUICKNESS. Posterity will judge your frivolous brain, but you dont know. Society thinks you are persona non grata, thats why one yeye journalism diploma holder no fear to dey ask person sister/future mama about her toto. And the mumu too dey answer. Clap for your self. You "keeping it real".

Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
mumu u never blow u are already exposing yourself to the world. real celebs hardly talk abt dia sex life in public. u go soon fade like blue jeans
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
I am yet to see any reporter ask angela merkel or hilary clinton or joke silva about her sêx life.

It is only these useless oloshos who in turn are daft enough to answer rather than SHUT THAT FOOLISHNESS DOWN WITH THE QUICKNESS. Posterity will judge your frivolous brain, but you dont know. Society thinks you are persona non grata, thats why one yeye journalism diploma holder no fear to dey ask person sister/future mama about her toto. And the mumu too dey answer. Clap for your self. You "keeping it real".

Ewu!
Real talk
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by pocohantas(f): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vorpal:

I thought you said you were a virgin? undecided
Does that mean I shouldn't know some guys can't keep their thing is one place? Abi I don't friends wey dey do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Dammy Goes On A Date With DJ Cuppy After 5 Months Of Waiting (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.