Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata (58600 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Does that mean I shouldn't know some guys can't keep their thing is one place? Abi I don't friends wey dey do?

The first part of yours statement does not correlate with what you posted earlier.

The other part, is just shallow reasoning. But you can prove me wrong by stating the friends and how many each has slept with to prove what you stated earlier.
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
I am yet to see any reporter ask angela merkel or hilary clinton or joke silva about her sêx life.

It is only these useless oloshos who in turn are daft enough to answer rather than SHUT THAT FOOLISHNESS DOWN WITH THE QUICKNESS. Posterity will judge your frivolous brain, but you dont know. Society thinks you are persona non grata, thats why one yeye journalism diploma holder no fear to dey ask person sister/future mama about her toto. And the mumu too dey answer. Clap for your self. You "keeping it real".

Ewu!

Man! You are truly a chief!!!!

E no go finish from where you bring this one come out oh!
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by buffalowings: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
themonk:
Most girls use intimacy gadget, I thought that shit was a myth in nigeria till one day I was the airport and a girl's bag was being searched Omo see plastic dick shocked I was angry angry why would you prefer a plastic something to a warm and satisfying dick. Boys wan bang and girls wan bang but shakara go make girls dey use plastic instead, quite pathetic mehn angry angry angry

I came up with a business idea sha, I will open a website where the valine crew can hook up with the gadget crew.
Like if you think it's viable, share otherwise.
all the vaseline crew say

AYEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by DanseMacabre(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
One valuable thing I've learnt through the years...

Na fine girls s.hit dey smell pass.
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by DanielGb(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Better than sleeping around
Wow. This is a stupid advice.
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by pocohantas(f): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Vorpal:

The first part of yours statement does not correlate with what you posted earlier.

The other part, is just shallow reasoning. But you can prove me wrong by stating the friends and how many each has slept with to prove what you stated earlier.
Okay,dey wait.
When I gather the statistics, I will send it to your mail.
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Leiman100(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2017
have but I don’t use them often and that is
because I’m not really a sex- sex kind of
person and my boyfriend is really satisfying
me. God please forgive me, I know it is a sin. Christians celebrating despicability since time immemorial!
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Xbursta(m): 1:23am On Mar 19, 2017
cosmatika:
Nawa o, so once psn go dis bbn, even if na one day, u turn celebrity over night. See hw we celebrate oloshos

You Joy was calculated and the result was ZERO

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 19, 2017
sex is Not a sin. Having it before marriage is.
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by selfmadeboss: 4:12am On Mar 19, 2017
tell us u used dildos. nigerians will pretend about everything and try to use nice words to describe shittt
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=54720274]Make she enjoy.
Some guys these days, their preek be like multiple charger, anything goes. Before they give the babe infection..

Upon that them no sabi do sef. Later they'll say girls don't have orgasm. Why will she have?

[/quote
hmmmm one of our user 'gadget' has just been spotted
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by ASval: 5:55am On Mar 19, 2017
bbn ko, bvn ni. una no get work!
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Maxvasia(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:
When most Naija guys rarely measure up, who will blame her
Na ur type dey just lie down gbosa for bed. Immobiliser them...see them.
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Maxvasia(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
sex is Not a sin. Having it before marriage is.
You be real puff puff
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Maxvasia:
You be real puff puff
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by 1metre: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2017
The way sex and immorality are celebrated in Nigeria today, if we channel such energy to economic empowerment, no one will complain of wants.
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by bamasite(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2017
Well, she is being real.....
she also needs the female orgasm MASTERCOURSE

FEMALE ORGASM MASTERCOURSE
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by tendertina: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2017
why use d sex gadgets in d first place if u knw is a sin?
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2017

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by discman2k2(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:
When most Naija guys rarely measure up, who will blame her

Pls try me & come bck here: i bet u, ur confessions will b epic.
Hav u ever heard of guys who after doing it wt hoes gets their money bck, plus collect fone number & kiss dem "i loved it"?

Even in animal farm, "not all animals are equal "
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by discman2k2(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Nma27:
You'd b surprised how many ladies out there owns one... Thank God we have d lipstick lookalike that would go unnoticed.... pheew

Badt gurl! i fear u
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by CHukZero: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Na the same thing my Sister.Konji na bastard sha

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by ntrukpum(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
vibrator?
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by KardinalZik(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Yewandequeen:

U dey use them too?
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by KardinalZik(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Make she enjoy.
Some guys these days, their preek be like multiple charger, anything goes. Before they give the babe infection..

Upon that them no sabi do sef. Later they'll say girls don't have orgasm. Why will she have?

So, you gbadun intimacy gadgets too?

Eiya
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by KardinalZik(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Any girl in support of the use of "cucumbers" is definitely in the cucumber crew.

...by their fruits, we know them.

But that's kwaraption anyway. Men aren't tired...we still love our thing that have been solely created for us, and not for inanimate gadgets.
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Mavelshee(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
ikombe:
undecided
best IDGAF meme I've seen cheesy
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by haryomikun(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2017
themonk:
Most girls use intimacy gadget, I thought that shit was a myth in nigeria till one day I was the airport and a girl's bag was being searched Omo see plastic dick shocked I was angry angry why would you prefer a plastic something to a warm and satisfying dick. Boys wan bang and girls wan bang but shakara go make girls dey use plastic instead, quite pathetic mehn angry angry angry

I came up with a business idea sha, I will open a website where the valine crew can hook up with the gadget crew.
Like if you think it's viable, share otherwise.
Open am quick quick!
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Mykelpato(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
dayleke:

Happy birthday to you bro...
Thanks bro kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.