Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead (2911 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
A guy came to surprise its girlfriend by proposing to her using her using a bread with a car key and Ring inside but was laughed at by her friends...
Watch and share your thought....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVzXewRz88
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Young03(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
ok
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Serves her right grin
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oyind18:
Serves her right grin
She thought everything must come in fine form
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wale Adenuga production
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
make we hear word angry if sense no dey pain the guy , which kind yeye play be this

he is not serious , he will say its testing but testing no dey ever prove anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
HandsomeJude:
make we hear word angry if sense no dey pain the guy , which kind yeye play be this

he is not serious , he will say its testing but testing no dey ever prove anything
I was even surprise at his style of approach...

1 Like

Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Enockia(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
thunder fire the babe
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Abortions: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
AL DIS GOLDDIGGERS BE EXPECTIN 2 SEE GOLD EVRY BLESSED DAY,AH,KILODE?
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Enockia:
thunder fire the babe
Dats y d guy did well to work out on her

1 Like

Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abortions:
AL DIS GOLDDIGGERS BE EXPECTIN 2 SEE GOLD EVRY BLESSED DAY,AH,KILODE?
I'm telling u man
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by LordZero(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Np: Sorry not Sorry --Bryson Tiller
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Dojupyo(f): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
The girl no love the guy... If you love someone, you won't embarrass him in front of people.. What nonsense...

Bread na food... Some blessings are in disguise...

@ I've seen this scene a lot in Nollywood
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Jodha(f): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Biko explain for us #teameconimisingmb and #Teamtooimpatienttowaitforthevideotoload grin
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Tazdroid(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hehehe grin first video wey I watch on Nairaland today wey make sense, the girl sabi rap

1 Like

Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jodha:
Biko explain for us #teameconimisingmb and #Teamtooimpatienttowaitforthevideotoload grin
Hmm....
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tazdroid:
Hehehe grin first video wey I watch on Nairaland today wey make sense, the girl sabi rap

Lol....She missed her luck...

1 Like

Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Scripted like some Nollywood shii
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by cupidstyle: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2017
grin Hmmmm! she didn't love the guy in the first place, buy just his wealth. Now she have lossed everything, Engagement Ring,Car Key and the guy himself. Na who do her? Had I know always come at last... ;DHmmmm! she didn't love the guy in the first place, buy just his wealth. Now she have lossed everything, Engagement Ring,Car Key and the guy himself. Na who do her? Had I, know always come at last...
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by McBrooklyn(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
cupidstyle:
grin Hmmmm! she didn't love the guy in the first place, buy just his wealth. Now she have lossed everything, Engagement Ring,Car Key and the guy himself. Na who do her? Had I know always come at last... ;DHmmmm! she didn't love the guy in the first place, buy just his wealth. Now she have lossed everything, Engagement Ring,Car Key and the guy himself. Na who do her? Had I, know always come at last...
Na she do herself o
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Egbi2020: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Wale Adenuga production
I concur with you [/size]
[size=8pt]

I concur
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Egbi2020:
I concur with you [/size] [size=8pt]
I concur
But it has opened now
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Moving4: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2017
cry
Re: A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Which language are they speaking ? It's fascinating

(1) (Reply)

Big Lady & Boyfriend Die While Having S*x In Moving Car / Opinion: Is This Prophecy About Women Becoming A Reality?? / Ladies In Hijab Showing Their Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.