Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Much Do You Eat? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Eat? (5128 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mohawkchic(f): 4:55am On Dec 22, 2009
~Boo Hoo cry. . .You's such a meanie!  grin They're so Black & havent come within a distance of my hands for almost 2/3 wks now! I figured all the Pre-crimbo running around,shopping shud make up for it!

~I get extra lazy during Winter!! Will convince myself any excuse is a good one not to workout. . .It's not like its hard workouts either. .10-20 sets of either sit-ups/stairs/crunches/cardio. .sometimes inbetween ads breaks while watching telly grin

~I shud know by now not been consistent w/ my workout makes it a lot harder to start!! Phew! I get too comfy just exercising my fingers & mouth cheesy Come spring however,i put my back into it. .do intense exercise . . .swimsuits to get poised in wink

~Lets hook-up on this thread & chat workouts:

How Obssessed Are You About Your weight~
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338317.0.html
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by THEAMAKA2(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2009
what will i do, me i look like some one that is eating a drum of food everytime while i eat twice daily
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Boo Hoo cry. . .You's such a meanie!  grin They're so Black & havent come within a distance of my hands for almost 2/3 wks now! I figured all the Pre-crimbo running around,shopping shud make up for it!

~I get extra lazy during Winter!! Will convince myself any excuse is a good one not to workout. . .It's not like its hard workouts either. .10-20 sets of either sit-ups/stairs/crunches/cardio. .sometimes inbetween ads breaks while watching telly grin

~I shud know by now not been consistent w/ my workout makes it a lot harder to start!! Phew! I get too comfy just exercising my fingers & mouth cheesy Come spring however,i put my back into it. .do intense exercise . . .swimsuits to get poised in wink

~Lets hook-up on this thread & chat workouts:

How Obssessed Are You About Your weight~
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338317.0.html

Awwwww hun grin grin Just do it, no need procastinating. Me i think im addicted to exercising, I dont feel right if I miss a workout. shocked
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by koolchicco: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Me i think im addicted to exercising, I dont feel right if I miss a workout. shocked

Aww, now that's my kinda lady. tongue kiss kiss
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b][/color]
Aww, now that's my kinda lady. tongue kiss kiss
grin grin Do you workout?
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by koolchicco: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin Do you workout?

Yes ma! wink

I'd rather miss a meal than a workout session. how nicebad!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
Uhmmm, I hope you have an 8pac to show for it grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chelseabmw(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
i eat as much
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by koolchicco: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmm, I hope you have an 8pac to show for it grin grin grin

Thanks but Am OK wit my 6p yet plus my complimentary chest. grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chika98: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2009
I don't eat a whole lot but I love food. I work out 4-5 times a week and on a bad day? I only work out 3 times. I love working out. Cardio and some circuit training! Gotta keep that body fit! grin

I stay away from fizzy drinks and overtly sugary stuff.( The acid in em isn't good for your teeth; I love my dentition so no thank you! lol) I don't do diets but rather I go hard at the gym when I've eaten something I shouldn't have.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by GL(f): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
i eat anywhere from once to five times a day. depends on how energetic i feel; on school days i'm quite active and i eat 4 or 5 meals, mostly healthy. but when i'm on hols (like i am now) i usually don't feel up to cooking so i skip all my meals until midnight when i can't handle the hunger anymore. then i reason it would take me at least 30 mins to cook and i can't wait that long. so i normally would go to the 24hr corner shop on my block to buy snacks and end up eating almost 1000 calories at a go.

i used to buy only canned or microwave foods before, then earlier this year i decided to go healthy and start cooking everything myself. when i'm good, i cook all my meals and i eat really healthy. the problem is most of the time the laziness to cook trumps my hunger. so many times i just sit at my computer or lie in bed with my head pounding and my stomach growling while my kitchen is stocked with healthy meats, grains and vegetables.

i normally try to go to the gym 3 times a week. spend 20-30 mins doing cardio, and 20-30 mins using weight machines. i never feel like i pushed myself hard enough though. i know i should do something more intense with free weights but whenever i peep into the free weights room and see all those really buff guys, and the well toned ladies in sport bra and shorts showing off their well defined abs, i can't summon enough courage to go in. maybe i should also buy myself a set of those kettlebells and start working out at home.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2009
GL:

i eat anywhere from once to five times a day. depends on how energetic i feel; on school days i'm quite active and i eat 4 or 5 meals, mostly healthy. but when i'm on hols (like i am now) i usually don't feel up to cooking so i skip all my meals until midnight when i can't handle the hunger anymore. then i reason it would take me at least 30 mins to cook and i can't wait that long. so i normally would go to the 24hr corner shop on my block to buy snacks and end up eating almost 1000 calories at a go.

i used to buy only canned or microwave foods before, then earlier this year i decided to go healthy and start cooking everything myself. when i'm good, i cook all my meals and i eat really healthy. the problem is most of the time the laziness to cook trumps my hunger. so many times i just sit at my computer or lie in bed with my head pounding and my stomach growling while my kitchen is stocked with healthy meats, grains and vegetables.

i normally try to go to the gym 3 times a week. spend 20-30 mins doing cardio, and 20-30 mins using weight machines. i never feel like i pushed myself hard enough though. i know i should do something more intense with free weights but whenever i peep into the free weights room and see all those really buff guys, and the well toned ladies in sport bra and shorts showing off their well defined abs, i can't summon enough courage to go in. maybe i should also buy myself a set of those kettlebells and start working out at home.

Hello hun, I was just like you, not pushing myself enough in the gym/not going/wasting money. I got those kettlebells and a couple of DVDs and im fitter now than ever. Do it hun for the new year smiley
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^Professional thread derailers at work! cool
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chiogo(f): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2009
^ How's that derailing the thread?  undecided

@GL and Ebonyeyes, Y'all just reminded me to go work out with the treadmill in my basement. LOL I forgot that we even have that. And this bicycle thing for the leg.  grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
koolchicco:

Yes ma! wink

I'd rather miss a meal than a workout session. how nicebad!
Hummmma Hummma, sounding sexier by the minute kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
chiogo:

^ How's that derailing the thread? undecided

@GL and Ebonyeyes, Y'all just reminded me to go work out with the threadmill in my basement. LOL I forgot that we even have that. And this bicycle thing for the leg. grin
Get your lazy behind on that treadmill grin grin grin Run/fast walk while watching your favorite program

mama-gee:

^^Professional thread derailers at work! cool

grin grin Its all related grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chika98: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2009
Steer clear of those treadmills. It does damage to your knees.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chiogo(f): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2009
^ Really?? Never noticed but then, I don't go on it that much.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Approved1(f): 2:58am On Dec 23, 2009
Too much.

I need to lose some weight so I always feels guilty when I eat.
Even though I have lost some pounds, and now I only eat when I am hungry or feeling dizzy.
But I still feel guilty for eating.

I think I eat about three times a day now. 2 meals plus a small snack like yogurt or toast.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by djcrucifix(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2009
@ poster.
u too dey chop! dayum!

Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Guchis(f): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
Just enough on weekends and less on week days
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by vislabraye(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
I eat less than i use to when i was young and I have started vommiting more grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by THEAMAKA1: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
null.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Akimires: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
3times a day i usually eat food continuesly.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by biina: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
Eat more when am bored (as I tend to cook more)
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by afolayangs(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
$20
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2009
djcrucifix:

@ poster.
u too dey chop! dayum!

My brother, I get food and mouth to chop am! tongue
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
When i see food, i eat till my heart is satisfied.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chiogo(f): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
I expect to eat A WHOLE LOT tomorrow!! It's going down. grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by H2O2: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2009
smh
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by yme1(f): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2009
not too much, but when it comes to burger or chinese food am good to go grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nigeria Pizza Ordeals, Some Never To Try Experience / Easy Nigerian Dish / Checkout The Strange Bush Cat This Guy Caught - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.