Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Lagos Girls For Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls For Sale (1022 Views)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted / Lagos Girls Are Shameless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Girls For Sale by me1: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2009
An average Lagos girl, I mean lagos brought up is a prostitute. They are of different categories, commercial and Domestic. I really don't know what is happening in our society today. Every girl you see today is marketing her body, showing us her cleavage as a form of commercial or advert to attract customers. Both in the streets and in the offices. Finding a good wife now is one of the hardest task to executive today. Relationships are breaking, marriages failing, love for one another waxing cold, regrets. Honestly our ladies are getting it all wrong and need a re-orientation. Life is a choice. Relationship have to work, is in your hands, your husband to love you genuinely, is in your hands, you have to stand up and take responsibility for your life, and stop expecting magic(miracles). I see a lot of you streaming to church every Sunday and to all night vigils looking for pastors to pray for you get a good husband or the fruit of the womb. Infact men should be careful. I don't trust any Nigerian Girl, Lagos in particular. They are all public Liability companies(Everybody's property). embarassed
Re: Lagos Girls For Sale by mamagee3(f): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2009
Prostitution promoter on display! angry
Where is EFCC
? angry
Re: Lagos Girls For Sale by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2009
Re: Lagos Girls For Sale by me1: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2009
The men are made to pay for what they want; 6hrs love for 10k for instance
Re: Lagos Girls For Sale by humblemate(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
Are u surprise to see what u have just complained, No, don't be it's part of the vision 2020 for some of dem ladies in Niaja, me go sidon one corner dey watch cos I'm already  immune to their tricks embarassed
Re: Lagos Girls For Sale by pureminded: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2009
embarassed
Re: Lagos Girls For Sale by Krissykriss(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2009
@poster>PURE!!! I aint thinkin of marryin a lagos girl. They're all out 4 bizness. They'll run u down lyka battery!
Re: Lagos Girls For Sale by creampy(f): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2009
first, am sorry for my poor english bcoz of my frensh back ground , some of the N/LS will follow your grammer and fotrget about the meaning.
i want to tell u that all those girls on the strreets been forced for that , they feel like us any cry bitterly every night after after work.
without shame i want to confess that i practiced that for a short time , i was so lucky to find a man who took me from the street to his house where am writing now.
not all girls u see r nig. we are mixed from all over the sub region and more behind ,just because of lagos big heart u see lot parading the streets.
@poster, have u ever tried hunger, no food to eat,no good work, image youself hungry, how u can sleep?
beleive me some of those girls are going home right after getting the first little money to buy food for their famllies.
@chaircover, the story is too long , and so long those girls are on demand they will be pouring on the street every day.
to all my mates on the street i wish all of u to be with a good man in good hose to start a good family.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Show A Woman U Love Her. / Is It True That I Am Insecure? / Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.