Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor (31110 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Redman36:
a beg teach me how to upload pics on nairaland

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by homirefacuny(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2017
evexx1:

Words of a sinner. Smh!
Hell awaits you with arms opened wide

Thou shall not judge. Peace

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by ClintonDal(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Liar lair....pants on fire tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Okies27(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
Another explanation

The gate man.... That is his hustle, he gives the ambassadors number to people who he thinks have been rejected but are financially glowing.

He sees the pastor and thinks.... See big fish.... He starts to smile at pastor who at this point is open to anything that can help.

He gives pastor a paper with the number as usual with the hope that when pastor is done good or bad he will get something for his effort...

Pastor gets his visa which is not a 5 min ordeal... By the time he is done, gate man done change shift.

Pastor asks the gate man he sees about one gate man that surely has no name tag so he can't really describe..

They don't know what he is talking about...

As a Christian looking for miracles in everyday events, he automatically tagged it to be.. . A miracle and the gate man was an angel...

This my way of looking at it.... You can believe what ever makes you sleep well... This is more logical to me.
. Stupidity can be innate
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Franzinni: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2017
Okies27:
. Stupidity can be innate

I know right!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
So that one na signs and wonders
Lol keep deceiving yet u travelling and half of the church are struggling .. didnt see Jesus take trips undecided
Thats what he will use to collect his spending money for holiday .. undecided

Im weak

Hold on didn't even see his hustle chain round his neck .. shocked shocked shocked it is well
Yes, the pastor lied. I'm sure most people would believe this story! What a pity!!

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

LOL...chief, love your GIFs. I meant the laughing Idi Amin one

Hahahahahaha you should have been specific.

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by mediclife1987(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
Another explanation

The gate man.... That is his hustle, he gives the ambassadors number to people who he thinks have been rejected but are financially glowing.

He sees the pastor and thinks.... See big fish.... He starts to smile at pastor who at this point is open to anything that can help.

He gives pastor a paper with the number as usual with the hope that when pastor is done good or bad he will get something for his effort...

Pastor gets his visa which is not a 5 min ordeal... By the time he is done, gate man done change shift.

Pastor asks the gate man he sees about one gate man that surely has no name tag so he can't really describe..

As a Christian looking for miracles in everyday events, he automatically tagged it to be.. . A miracle and the gate man was an angel...

This my way of looking at it.... You can believe what ever makes you sleep well... This is more logical to me.

Ma Nigga.

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by rafcrown(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2017
TO BE A GREAT MAN OF GOD,YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO "MANUFACTURE"BIG ,BIG LIES.

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by chiraqDemon(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
Another explanation

Bros i like ur explanation
Real logical and practical

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Chmabrown(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by dakuizi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Our gate man na food he only sabi grin

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by KaptainAfrika: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oh common! this is not true at all.

The ambassador has nothing to do with the issuance of visas, its in their IMMIGRATION LAWS.

Once a visa has been approved or rejected, it is immediately updated in the USCSIS central database. And can only be replaced by another interview.

According to 214(B). The responsibility to issue visa lies solely with the consular officer.

There are no appeals for NON-IMMIGRATION VISA APPLICATIONS.

3 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by GavelSlam: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
KaptainAfrika:

The ambassador has nothing to do with the issuance of visas, its in their IMMIGRATION LAWS.

Once a visa has been approved or rejected, it is immediately updated in the USCSIS central database. And can only be replaced by another interview.

According to 214(B). The responsibility to issue visa lies solely with the consular officer.

Why are you telling the truth?

You want to burst the pastor's bubble?

Na wa o.

Someone cannot lie again.

2 Likes

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

Go and sit down.

Why do you guys peddle stories you cannot substantiate?

From science to Medicine to applied arts the rest of the world leads the way.

But when it comes to tales you cannot substantiate African religious leaders (especially pentecostals) lead the way.

Keep relying on mysterious tales for your betterment.

Fake ass people.

Just laughing at you. I know your not a Christian because if you are. you will understand how God work. like as i said earlier i have seen similar cases like that. keep deceiving yourself.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by bigtt76(f): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
My mind really grin they can cook up stories to extort from the congregation. I can imagine after this story, he would ask the church to show unto an Angel in your life grin

Do not mistake, I've encountered same in life and I believe in Angels living amongst men but not what that pastor is saying!

sean1000x:
Kai Kai Kai, Kai Nigerian Pastors!

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Pointnoire(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
The truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth

KaptainAfrika:

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by GavelSlam: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
SageTravels:

Just laughing at you. I know your not a Christian because if you are. you will understand how God work. like as i said earlier i have seen similar cases like that. keep deceiving yourself.

Yes sir.

Nothing would stop me from speaking it as I know it.

Pentecostalism in Nigeria wastes away the critical thinking ability of its adherents.

Poverty, illness and social vices are assured due to the hypocrisy and outright fraud these churches perpetrate.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
laurel03:
so do you think if you blv it gonna change anything also... show me ur own wonders... u can go to bank and let angel pay u free money

Lolzzzzzz. I'm a believer of God's words n Power. I don't need to start telling you what God has done for me. where i am today is by God's grace. I Am not telling you to believe the pastor. I am telling what the Man is saying is not a new phenomenon.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

Yes sir.

Nothing would stop me from speaking it as I know it.

Pentecostalism in Nigeria wastes away the critical thinking ability of its adherents.

Poverty, illness and social vices are assured due to the hypocrisy and outright fraud these churches perpetrate.

You said nothing.

Go n read 1 John 4:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

it's your duty as a Christian to be vigilant. commenting against them on Nairaland won't change anything. If you claim to be a Christian, i challenge you today to pray let God open your eyes to see great n might things.

you need to give God a chance to do something meaningful in your life.

Mark 16 vs 17
And these signs shall follow them that Believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

You have the power in you to command whatsoever thing u want. you don't need to be a Pastor. just believe.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by GavelSlam: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
SageTravels:

You said nothing.

Go n read 1 John 4:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

it's your duty as a Christian to be vigilant. commenting against them on Nairaland won't change anything. If you claim to be a Christian, i challenge today to pray let God open your eyes to see great n might things.

I have said facts.

Continuing propagating false doctrines and outright lies.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by ixora3(f): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oh Lord please send an angel to me just like you did for my Papa. I need open doors.

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

I have said facts.
Continuing propagating false doctrines and outright lies.
what is false there. I am giving you Bible verses. You can confirm it urself.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

That start from people like you that support these lying men of God. If you know jack about US visa processing then you should know that that pastor is lying

Hmmmmmmm... I know you no A ~ Z of visa processing procedures. get my point. What I am saying is this. what the Pastor said is not New. I have seen people that received unmerited favour. I have see people that got a job they did not apply for. things happen. not because he is a man of God.

I know some of you didn't even get the message he was trying to pass. (Don't underrate any Man Bro)

1 Like

Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by crackhouse(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
sb need to spice up the sermon to ginger the brethren 's swagger to shout hallelujah.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
SageTravels:

Hmmmmmmm... I know you no A ~ Z of visa processing procedures. get my point. What I am saying is this. what the Pastor said is not New. I have seen people that received unmerited favour. I have see people that got a job they did not apply for. things happen. not because he is a man of God.

I know some of you didn't even get the message he was trying to pass. (Don't underrate any Man Bro)

No embassy gives you a visa you did not apply for let a lone American embassy. This sort of phantom stories give people false hope.

Last year a blocked a close friend from my whatsapp because of this sort of silly testimonies he keep broadcasting every sunday.

All these imaginary testimonies are used to attract hopeful members looking for miracles rather than doing the right thing first and let the will of God to take control
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by SageTravels: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
justwise:

No embassy gives you a visa you did not apply for let a lone American embassy. This sort of phantom stories give people false hope.

Last year a blocked a close friend from my whatsapp because of this sort of silly testimonies he keep broadcasting every sunday.

All these imaginary testimonies are used to attract hopeful members looking for miracles rather than doing the right thing first and let the will of God to take control

I believe you Bro.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Fawklicant: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Franzinni:
Another explanation

Wow! People sef. Always trying to be logical about everything yet logic can't even explain how a single hair strand is formed on their head. Brother, everything must not be logical for it to make sense. Some things cant just be explained.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
unclezuma:

Hahahahahaha you should have been specific.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Franzinni: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fawklicant:

Wow! People sef. Always trying to be logical about everything yet logic can't even explain how a single hair strand is formed on their head. Brother, everything must not be logical for it to make sense. Some things cant just be explained.
if not for logical thinking... We would believe that albinism is a curse from witches.... We would believe that heaven was in the sky.... We would believe that if we die for God we get 72 virgins... I get your point and it is blissful sometime to have faith in anything but some times shortest road to a solid answer resides in logic.
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by Redman36(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
WiseFool2:
Are u a learner?
yes now..got baddest pics,but don't know how to upload
Re: How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor by evexx1(f): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Judging by your profile pic you're already in hell grin

And your profile pic is a toilet.
How nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.