Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) (66334 Views)

Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2017
cc. seun why are your mod recycling not too old thread. this very thread was on FP last week.
most of the thread on FP yesterday have feature on FP not long ago.
or is this the latest trend..
cc seun

1 Like

Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2017
cc. seun
why are your mod recycling not too old thread.
this very thread was on FP last week.
with the caption :This beautiful fire fighter have something to say to you or so"

most of the thread on FP yesterday have feature on FP not long ago.

or is this the latest trend..

cc seun

1 Like

Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Sincerely, as out-worldly beautiful as she is, she is not my type of girl.
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by opson2016(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2017
Do we still have a unit that fights fire in Nigeria? Most redundant unit ever.
I think the beautiful lady is up for attention.
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by mypains: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2017
dessz:
she is beautiful I admit. But isn't it an exaggeration to say she broke the internet..abi the internet na glass. undecided
ever heard of click bait?
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by yassjib: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2017
e she single? pls send me her number
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by StarPlayer: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2017
adami48:
So how many times are we gonna see this in a week,? Mods na advert Una dey run for this lady shey?
Jealosy no de pay
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by ugwuishi(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2017
...after all, one stupid colleague of hers will just use bullet on her head.
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by VeniJu: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2017
dessz:
she is beautiful I admit. But isn't it an exaggeration to say she broke the internet..abi the internet na glass. undecided
The internet belongs to everyone. I don't know why she broke it & wasn't arrestedtongue
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by segzyogondus(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2017
This na lie ooo how she wan take fight fire when be say most people go put fire for their house on purpose make she for dey kum everytime.... This girl no dey fight fire abeg na pics for modeling be this ..... Even oga self no go dey agree mk she follow those men go put out fire he go prefer mk she dey office always
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by dessz(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2017
VeniJu:

The internet belongs to everyone. I don't know why she broke it & wasn't arrestedtongue
maybe she confused the police with her bom-bom.
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2017
All I see is a lightskinned averagely okay Tiv chick. She's outstanding because most paramilitary chicks are downright repulsive.

Notwithstanding, she's got something behind her sha...
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by evexx1(f): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Such advertisement!
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by alobright17(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2017
LasgidiOnline:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Q1f3xrPAI-I/WM4a4oMQSyI/AAAAAAAAdxA/8-NyN-kLis0FNXE7k3RW5Jq2cbjEgFTbgCLcB/s1600/dooshima-female-firefighter-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
Dooshima is a very pretty officer of the Federal Fire Service who is naturally endowed , she sent a message to Nigerians, but her beauty has captured everyone more than her message.

A female official of the Nigerian Fire Service identified as Dennis Dooshima, has taken to her Instagram page to advise Nigerian motorists to always give way to fire trucks whenever they spot them on the road because it could be their house on fire.

However, it is only her photos that are trending online and not her message.

"Next time you see our fire truck and don't pull over... just remember it could be your house or your loved one's house that's on fire. Always respect the fire siren Would you want me to rescue or practice our (CPR) skills on you?," she wrote on her Instagram page.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-iv2V0bfWb6o/WM4bGRTfsfI/AAAAAAAAdxE/1QMDuvSa4GgzSOHQPmEDAfizs7FYevZSwCLcB/s400/dooshima-female-firefighter-2-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
The Benue State-born female firefighter who is pretty and naturally endowed in all areas of her body, is undoubtedly the sexiest, most curvalicious and prettiest officer of the Federal Fire Service.

Here are more of her photos where she showed off her natural endowments below:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ormTzULkbTM/WM4bmRF0VOI/AAAAAAAAdxU/mjPdnm0UkqokZEAuxsNQGSZH_HRbrTv6wCLcB/s1600/dooshima-female-firefighter4-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CuboJFk5t3k/WM4bk4PVFJI/AAAAAAAAdxI/30qIQuXwP6Arza6n74P2B_oFHrUVH6h7wCLcB/s1600/dooshima-female-firefighter5-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-r97i-gAeuPk/WM4bmSJ83ZI/AAAAAAAAdxQ/tbUnwBakcH8ccaKbFazYsNurFKvNzRsBwCLcB/s1600/dooshima-female-firefighter6-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/03/benue-born-female-fire-fighter-breaks.html

lalasticlala
would you want her to practice their CPR skills on you?am I the only one who understand exactly the question?
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by 2016easy2017: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2017
oh. pastors. don enjoy?
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Advert for marriage.
Omenka its time to settle down and stop swinging up and down tribal and bigotry tree branches like a sex starved bonobo sad angry

Which Omenka, the one wey broke pass El-rufai Dog...mtstcheew
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Btruth: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2017
She is truly beautiful though.
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2017
I must burn my house for this to come grin
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by meforkene(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Advert for marriage.
Omenka its time to settle down and stop swinging up and down tribal and bigotry tree branches like a sex starved bonobo sad angry

THANKS! For using that word "BONOBO"..I just jokingly checked it and it's actually a pygmy chimpazee...I just learnt a new word.Dalu
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Mountbatten: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2017
She must have CPR'd her way to the job role. She's decent looking but breaking the internet is over the top. Nothing special tbh.

1 Like

Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by saccie1162: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
She is even old.....
common shut up .. what do u know??
Ur eyes r not d only things dat need prayers... ur brain too
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by ChaleeBendel: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2017
She's a beaut, daamn!
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Esepayne(f): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2017
this one fighter fire
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Esepayne(f): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2017
this one na fighter fire
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2017
But this is making front page the second time
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by hobermener: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Okokobioko shocked shocked shocked

Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
EastGold:

You need to reset your brain to the factory settings.

I recommend you wash it first

He said the truth. 90% of Benue girls are hoes and doshima I guarantee she's tiv...sorry tiv ladies .....there hoeness is on another level
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by eph123(f): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
adami48:
So how many times are we gonna see this in a week,? Mods na advert Una dey run for this lady shey?

grin
50-50 commission
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
chronique:
We've seen this before. Of course, I can intentionally set my house on fire so long as she would be assigned to come put out the fire. The girl set die. Just that I sorry for the husband or boyfriend. He will nearly die of heart attack as men no go let the woman rest.
you are ready to set your house on fire as long as the female fire fighter comes over......#ThePowerOfKpekus
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
seems like Lalasticlala is wanking with her pictures....,why recycling old topics, we are tired of this particular topic angry
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by Mentcee(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
Break the internet how?

Cool
Re: Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) by ComputerSeller: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
DickDastardly:
Advert for marriage.

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work / When Your NYSC Alawee Is More Than Your Salary (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.