Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains (28903 Views)

FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Rebeccababy(f): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nai
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Triplehawkeyes: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
I blame nobody but that bigot of a president. It is illegal appointing Col Ali to head the Custom in the first place because by hierarchy, the post ought to be given to the next most senior after Diko.

Buhari is nothing but a useless tyrannical bigot

I think you left your brain in the dish washer stand when you went to wash your head and hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
datola:
This man again

Nigerian SINators are now the police and law courts in the mind of FKK.
FFK also FAYOSE, is alphabet F now synonymous to too much of talking. Mouth action
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Pabloosas(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kikikiki.
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
I strongly believe that man has presidential backup otherwise what would have given him that level of moral. Buhari and apc are using him to discredit Saraki's powers and authority just because they didn't accent to his emergence as SP.
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by lonelygem(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
datola:
This man again

Nigerian SINators are now the police and law courts in the mind of FKK.

that's enough for you to know that he has a brain But still reason through his anus.

even nursery school kids knows better considering the kind of stupidity he publicly showcase on social media nowadays.

FFK and his likes are disgrace to human race.

1 Like

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by dammytosh: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cocaine inspired words folks.

Please ignore this, I gat this.

...Calling his doctor.
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by smartty68(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bossontop:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Iz dis wat u wantu c??
OMG this got me laughing real hard grin
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
bg0074real:

well, thats how is suppose be but the post is a political appointment anyone could be appointed not necessary the next in rank
E'joor, biko, yaan kuri teach the wailer cry
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by skaramanga: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
SHAMELESS DRUG ADDICT FANI KAYODE IS UNDER RHE INFLUENCE OF HIS COCAINE ONCE AGAIN. HE IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO COURT IN CHAINS AFTER LOOTING THE NATIONAL TREASURY AND CORRUPTING JUDGES TO FREE HIM.

1 Like

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Bekimbo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Spoken like a true mad man cum LiePob god. cheesy

Waiting for them to come render their supplications. cheesy

The only person that has appeared almost naked in the NASS was Dino, and guess what, he's also a LiePob god. cheesy

You keep mentioning Ipob as if your life depend on them

1 Like

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ali is a stubborn old man. If he knows that putting on customs uniform is against his principles, why not resign peacefully? Are you the first custom DG

Only in Nigeria illiterates will be in position of power with childish attitudes.

Change my ass.

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by xpool(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Spoken like a true mad man cum LiePob god. cheesy

Waiting for them to come render their supplications. cheesy

The only person that has appeared almost naked in the NASS was Dino, and guess what, he's also a LiePob god. cheesy
Why burst your eye buy scratching because it is itching
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by ayindejimmy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
This dude has lost it. Now he's qualified to be an IPOB god
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by StarPlayer: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Let me visualise how the old man will be kicking and fighting with his blokos hanging out grin grin grin
just lookatew
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
One sure tin common with the solidarity of all these politically aggrieved nincompoops is their affinity for pilferage of our collective patrimony

1 Like

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by hamzeiy: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
I blame nobody but that bigot of a president. It is illegal appointing Col Ali to head the Custom in the first place because by hierarchy, the post ought to be given to the next most senior after Diko.

who told you it is illegal. the fact that its not common dosnt make it illegal. if youre lookin for the oppurtunity to insult pmb all you need to fo is just insult him..no need for the lies and mis information. the constitution dosnt disallow the appointmnt of a custom boss outside the system neither dosnt it say the boss must wear uniforms.. get your fact fight...fkin igora.mus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Jobos(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

You are correct.
But I need a clarification, is this Col. Ahmadu Ali not the guy that caused students riot in 1978 . remember this slogan "Ali must go Obasanjo must die". So stubborn.
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Jobos(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
hamzeiy:

who told you it is illegal. the fact that its not vommo dosnt make it illegal. if youre lookin for the oppurtunity to insult pmb all you need to fo is just insult him..no need for the lies and mis information. the constitution dosnt disallow the appointmnt of a custom boss outside the system neither dosnt it say the boss must wear uniforms.. get your fact fight...fkin igora.mus

That can never be accepted, it also means that constitution never state that free education or free health etc be provided by gov't at any level.
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by simpleseyi: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Fani seriously in need of job

Lagos State government is currently employing Yoruba teachers for junior secondary schools, FFK would be a valuable asset to the teaching profession.

1 Like

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Nusaf: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Triplehawkeyes:

I think you left your brain in the dish washer stand when you went to wash your head and hands

grin grin grin
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by CanadianNurse: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Legislature have powers to make laws and not power to ENFORCE the law, Secondly, there is no law that a government appointee must wear a uniform... Hamid Ali was appointed to be cg of customs and not even a customs officer....... The mistake was appointing a non custom man to be cg because cg is a rank and not a political appointment........ There is no sanction provided to the Senate by the law if Ali doesn't appear in uniform....... Senate will just bark and bars

1 Like

Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Ezionye(f): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lolz, as far as there is an appearance whether clad or unclad
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by Sparkle777(f): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
dessz:
udomeanit, ALI WILL BE LIKE,

Woow, exactly wat I had in mind. Somebody shld put Ali s face n color up der. grin
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by earthcrust: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Illiteracy is a very bad experience. Everything under buhari is failure.those heaappointed don't have respect for d construction and d rule of law like him.Sahara terrorists. Mcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by oyienootieno: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Before we can take FFK serious let him clear himself with the court cases around him first.... Only in Nigeria someone who is facing several court charges contribute to a National matter that he has no business with..
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by emi14: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
ChaleeBendel:

Ogbeni you're a clown. I mean look who's talking about jobs.

Get a job before advising FFK to get a job. grin grin grin

Must you insult him?
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by emi14: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
earthcrust:
Illiteracy is a very bad experience. Everything under buhari is failure.those heaappointed don't have respect for d construction and d rule of law like him.Sahara terrorists. Mcheeeeeeeeeew

Constitution or construction. Correct me or correct yourself ok.
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by yewawa: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nonsense Statement.......
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by bizzibodi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kai!this pikin fkk has forgotten to take his madman drugs. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by me69: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aba FKK u don become second Fayose you dey talk everyone dey ignore you hw hurting it must be grin grin grin
Re: FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains by mrsfavour(f): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

well said. I hears he is retired Army Gen. they went and picked him while some are jobless, while some senior custom officers are there, I weep for my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried / Do Nigerian Former Vice Presidents Have Life Diplomatic Passports?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.