Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please (3933 Views)

"Advice Please". True Story / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / Could She Be Lying To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by golor(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Joiceee:
lwkmd....guy u dey vex o

Some of this nairalander re just too annoying. Always looking for fault.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by adaksbullet: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Joiceee:
you are becoming so annoying.
joystick whot am do u? undecided I'm I no u b4? undecided
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by marisdgreat(f): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2017
golor:
Please nairaland take just few minutes of your time to read and advice me.

Two years ago, I met this pretty girl , when I was in my 300 level ,about to enter final year. She came for post utme at my school, I met her through a friend I was asking out then but she keeps posting me. Now, how did we meet? That girl i have been asking out used her numbs to call me. The day this my babe went to her post ume venue, she was confused and couldnt reach the d girl that was accommodating her ,she called my line to find out her venue. After the exam , I decided to call so I can know her more, along the line we became friends and not too long I asked her out and she accept and we started dating.

On one faithful day, the girl that accommodate her saw her with me. Note, they met during the exam when she was looking for hostel accommodation. So, she told her not to date me that am a flirt, she said , hardly will Golor walk through the school,more than ten or more girls will stop to talk and hug him and that within the faculty of art people knows him as play boy. That not true . Tho, it could be my appearance and the way I dress. Yes have done some careless with girls but, I always maitain caution.

Now the main reason for the thread.

We started full time dating and the urge for sex came, before I requested for the sex. I asked her if she is a Virgin she said yes. She said , she dated two guys one David and the other MBA. She said , she was into the David cos that was her first love . She said , they never had sex but the guy fingered her. She said , she only went with the guy to his friends house and the friend left them together and that the David initiated sex and brought out condom but she refused and that they kissed and that the guy pulled her skirt down but that was where she made him stop cause she was even shy to remove her cloth in front of a guy. She said , they drove them from school , that's why she use the opportunity to go out with the guy, she's this type the parents do look at home. She said , she and the guy slept of till 4 pm when she woke up, she ran back home cos she felt her parents will be worried . According to her after that day, she start hearing scandals at school that David slept with her and that it get to her parents and the beating was hell. She said , the dad asked, if it was true and she said no. The dad keep beating her , use pepper on her, until she said yes, cause the dad said , if she didn't agree that he won't leave her.

Next the other boy MBA . she said , after the David incident, they stop dating and they both lost contact. She said , they moved to their own house. she said, she was lonely , she met this MBA , she said , at first she likes the guy and all that , that the guy asked her out and she accept. As time goes on she lost interest and that the guy is d begging type , that due to loneliness , she keep accepting the guy. She said they kissed and that the guy fingered her and that the guy always want sex and the urge from her wasn't helping her .she said , one day she decided to let the guy put his dick through her anus cause she don't won't to be disflowered. She said ,due to the pain , she made him stop , that his dick didn't last up to a single minutes, and that after that , the guy keep demanding but she refused and said at a better time before we met. to her ,she said, she is keeping her virginity so she can prove to her dad that she's a Virgin , she said , she wants to do a virginity test and show her dad that the David scandal was not true.

Fast forward, when I initiated sex, she keep allowing me through the back , it took her time to allow me through the pu**y. And that day , I had to plea before she accept. Before then, I use to see this thick wet from her when ever she passes the night at my place. But when I inserted there was no blood coming out and despart de thick wet she felt some pains but not too serious. Ever since then , I asked her , why there was no blood she said she doesn't no oh. She said,immediately after that day, she used style to ask her room mate why would a girl that has never had sex before do it without any blood and they said some times it like that , that hymen do break without penis. I keep asking her but she insist she has never done it before. She told me how she nd her cousin kissed and how d cousin fingers her but no sex. She swore with the bible self, she told me that was the truth about her sexual life. Sometime I do believe but, it still rings back to me , "why there was no blood" . We have had sex morethan 20 times but when ever she's not wet , she keep complaining of pain. In fact ,she will beg we stop that it too painful and up till now, she's extremely tight when she's not wet. She has sworn with her future and many more, that, I am the first guy.

I love her , I keep telling her whether Virgin or not that I do love her , that all I need is the truth but she keep insisting ,that's the truth.

Please guys , could it be that, she's lying or from the explanation she's saying the truth and nothing but the truth.

According to her , she said , she doesn't hav any secret in her life anymore. She told me how her dad will make advancement on her and many more. She's the loyal type , refuse two advancement from two car owner .

Could she be lying ? just curious and wants to know.

Pardon by blunders. My phone de worry badly
she said she said Don too much ni
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by Joiceee(f): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
adaksbullet:
joystick whot am do u? undecided I'm I no u b4? undecided
sorry! Just felt you should know.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by pressplay411(m): 1:22am On Mar 23, 2017
LePrezident:
OP that girl is a pathological liar. I know her type. It is clear she has had sex several times. I mean how do people even do anal?

Any girl who tries very hard sevrally to prove to a guy that she's a virgin is 98% likely not a virgin and a patholigical liar.

I wonder why some girls think their proving to be a virgin to a guy makes them extra special. Personally virgin or not it changes nothing in the relationship equation.

However OP, the "she said, she said" is too much in your write-up. You should re-take English composition in a learning institution of high-repute

Harsh. Your ex?
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by mctowel01: 5:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Bro,.. Are you sure you are in your final year, cos all these your yarns is too petty.
Re: What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please by LePrezident(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
pressplay411:

Harsh. Your ex?

Lol, I don't date girls who show signs of pathological lying. I can't even date one once I start seeing those signs. However I have had a couple of flings who have lied like this babe. However, I act the fool since I do not have any serious plans for them, once I can reach the ... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Man That's A Virgin? / Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo / Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.