Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. (5549 Views)

My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. / Hoe Story: My Boyfriend Is A Fuckist, Just Like We Have Rapist / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Vangalee: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
I believe You girls like,Big D*,How do you view/shadow,if it's big or not?Do you pip@d shape/howHappy sunday
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by professorfal: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by naijafella(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just save your MB. Just peep next door and ask your sister.
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Cutehector(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cursed fowlfvcker
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by decatalyst(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
It Sunday **** morning dude! Arrgggh!
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Macgabe(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm... He even added "happy sunday"! So this kind of post is the best you could come up with on a sunday morning.
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by reyscrub(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why not go ashawo quarter and collect them questionnaire to know how gals pip your dick, idiot post.

Pls don't paral guys with gals in any circumstances because the level na far.

Gals na object and any of them elements be for guys enjoyment any how.
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Girls are Fucking hypocrite... They ll deny this..

When the diick is up and doing, gurls are always fun of handling it themselves usually with their left hand. You ll see their eyes beaming at your trouser...

Fear girls o

3 Likes

Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
Cursed fowlfvcker
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Girls are Fucking hypocrite... They ll deny this..

When the diick is up and doing, gurls are always fun of handling it themselves usually with their left hand. You ll see their eyes beaming at your trouser...

Fear girls o
shocked
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by AceDomino(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op, and you were thinking that our naija girls would come out and give you answers or admit to this?

BRO, keep Daydreaming and sleepwalking
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
shocked
Oyin is guilty of this
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
angry
Ogini?
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oyin is guilty of this
Guilty of what? grin
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
Ogini?
undecided
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
Guilty of what? grin
Oyin, me just dey joke o
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Handling dicks na
Like I know how a dick look
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
Like I know how a dick look
Ewoo.... I don die..

Oyin, you no go just kee me sha... OK, when you see any guy passing by, ask him that you wanna unzip his trouser to confirm something
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
undecided
I tell you to alert me when you enter town. Though I was very depressed yesterday. Not a good day to see someone
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
I tell you to alert me when you enter town. Though I was very depressed yesterday. Not a good day to see someone
which I did..did u tell me dat u were depressed yesterday? U just snobed.. What does it take u to gv someone ur number? Huh
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Ewoo.... I don die..

Oyin, you no go just kee me sha... OK, when you see any guy passing by, ask him that you wanna unzip his trouser to confirm something
Eye sabi look that side thoughtongue
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
which I did..did u tell me dat u were depressed yesterday? U just snobed.. What does it take u to gv someone ur number? Huh
Hmmm... I didn't snub you. I'm sorry about that
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Cutehector(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
Hmmm... I didn't snub you. I'm sorry about that
cool can I have ur digits now?
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
Correct gurl....
Don't just stop at looking, start grabbing them with your left hands
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Kaxmytex(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Today is sunday, dey wont answer
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by aladeokin1000(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
Lol. True talk
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
nigga, she fine at all

The NL girls I have met have been disappointment upon disappointment.

I'm unwilling to meet new ones, safe Ivvy and few other cute ones I'm sure of.
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
nigga, she fine at all

The NL girls I have met have been disappointment upon disappointment.

I'm unwilling to meet new ones, safe Ivvy and few other cute ones I'm sure of.
lol am presently hanging out with another female nairalander.. She's hot.. I no dey waste time ... Lots of babes on earth
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
lol am presently hanging out with another female nairalander.. She's hot.. I no dey waste time ... Lots of babes on earth
. no wahala bra!!! Enjoy, I go still like see her out, when u finish...

Enjoy your parole
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Cutehector(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
PaulKillerman:
. no wahala bra!!! Enjoy, I go still like see her out, when u finish...

Enjoy your parole
no p.. Will pass her digits
Re: Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
no p.. Will pass her digits
correct nigga. Will. Be waiting, my PM is working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me Before I Break Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend! / Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.