Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK (53183 Views)

Emir Sanusi, Wife, Children, Aliko Dangote Attend Polo Event In London / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by wheesin(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
19 years old girl, step-mom to a 20s girl and wife of a 60 year old man. I swear I'm confused on undecided

6 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Celestyn8213: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Emir wey get eye
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Heffalump(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Walahi, the Hausa-Fulanis know the value of tight Pu*ssy more than any tribe in the world grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by mmsen: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Another child sold into prostitution.

I feel for her.
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Awusa nah wah ooo

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
What is she doing in the UK?
How many times have you seen members of the British royal family in Kano?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by UncleJudax(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
modsfucker:
As this girl needs uninterrupted supply of sex, I doubt if Sanusi can meet her demand
Magani burantashi. shocked

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Btruth: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
.....this is not fair of the emir of Kano at all.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by CTechHub(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Congrats to her...

but how come it's only d poor that patronises the Nigerian higher institutions I guess it's high time they give it to them to manage, since they don't have their children or ward in the schools, it's obvious they don't know how best to make it better as they don't know what is happening in there....

#MyThinkingThough

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by TippyTop(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Young enough to be his grand daughter.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by dangwarmai(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
ajalawole:
What a shame. 19ys old wife? At 30, if i marry 19ys old girl my mum fit disowned me self sad
you no go marry am but you go fit take her advantage you local champion.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by BUHARImyDOG: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
TIGHT PUNA
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by ChiefSweetus: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Step-daughter na graduate.
Step-mother neva write jamb. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by nadirinamata: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
chubbygal:
tongue
ALSO SHARE THIS FOR AWARENESS

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by nkemdi89(f): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
ajalawole:
What a shame. 19ys old wife? At 30, if i marry 19ys old girl my mum fit disowned me self sad
Is it not better for her to be married by an educated old rich man, than to be ruined by sugar daddies and older men of your age who would have taken advantage of her naivety and innocence?

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Jj222(f): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
Africans are 30years backwards

northern Nigerians are 80years backwards

while being a Muslim sets a northerner 100years backwards
. you are right.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by princeadams11: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
ajalawole:
U can't marry a 19yr old girl but you can sleep around with them....fool

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by cygnus05(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is better to have more than two women at home as wife than have one wife at home and keep plenty concubines for bleeping outside..! One wife is hypocrisy of the highest order because naso dem go dey bleep peoples wife and fiancees outside. E.g: pa Sule otobo I hail thee pls keep the good working going. grin

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by gozie85(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolesmile:
That's the beauty of Islam. Marry another fresh blood when you get tired of the old one. undecided
idiot

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
gozie85:
idiot
f00l
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by cygnus05(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
TIGHT PUNA
pervert spotted tongue
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by watchindelta(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chop am wela shocked
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by zolapower: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
I just hope one day the emir doesn't mistakenly kwash his daughter . Because this girl is way too young for him . Looks more like his daughter
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by oluwasegun007(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
u mean sanusy is doing this girlllll
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Markikus: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
chubbygal:
tongue
Hoolala! grin
chubbygal:
tongue
Hoolala!
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
If the wife is studying in UK, who will be bleeping her regularly over there. This one na food for some sharp guy over o
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by idris4r83(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
Africans are 30years backwards

northern Nigerians are 80years backwards

while being a Muslim sets a northerner 100years backwards
Islam is d perfect way of life, most girls from the southern part of d country start fvcking even before they attain the age of puberty. Highest form of hypocrisy is condemning d emir n continue doing worse things undercover.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by dakuizi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
All what the northerners know is to rescrew their dick to drill kids enough to be their great grand daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
child abuse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity? / Edo State Proverbs In All Dialects With Translation(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.