Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK (53182 Views)

Emir Sanusi, Wife, Children, Aliko Dangote Attend Polo Event In London / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
ajalawole:
What a shame. 19ys old wife? At 30, if i marry 19ys old girl my mum fit disowned me self sad

Of course, I am not surprised at all; since ppl like you are destined to marry a retired runs girl, with an expired tokumbo womb, after several abortions.

At 19, the girl is already an adult, so where seems to be the problem?
If it is about the age difference, pls check at which age prince Charles married his 1st wife, princess Diana - as an example of marriages within royalty (of which Sanusi belongs) - even in the so called civilized western world.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by abdulkayus(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
shearer1982:

Culture or Your useless religion called Islam?
You know the problem with uneducated people like you? Your leaders they feed you guys with useless teaching on how to make bomb N kill people. From your name guess you are one of them.

Hahahahahahahaha, see this fool calling someone uneducated. Lol, u make me laugh. Am sure that u can't match me education wise. U are d uneducated cos wen ever u have nothing to say, u resort to abuse. Ur brain is ain't up to d size of ant's brain. U are such as unexposed compound fool. I pity ur life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by abdulkayus(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Of course, I am not surprised at all; since ppl like are destined to marry a retired runs girl, with an expired tokumbo womb, after several abortions.

At 19, the girl is already an adult, so where seems to be the problem?
If is about the age difference, pls check at which age prince Charles married his 1st wife, princess Diana - as an example of marriages within royalty (of which Sanusi belongs) - even in the so called civilized western world.

Abeg my friend, no dey mind all this unrepentant hypocritical hypocrites. Any news abt d north whether good or bad always giv dem hypertension. I aint a northerner bt I hate hypocrisy and I believe that all our lifestyles can't be d same. We need to respect our differences.
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by shearer1982(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
abdulkayus:

Hahahahahahahaha, see this fool calling someone uneducated. Lol, u make me laugh. Am sure that u can't match me education wise. U are d uneducated cos wen ever u have nothing to say, u resort to abuse. Ur brain is ain't up to d size of ant's brain. U are such as unexposed compound fool. I pity ur life.

From your comment I can see you lack nutrient N you are retard someone like you should be monitor closely pedophile scumb bag.
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by stoic6ix: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
modsfucker:
As this girl needs uninterrupted supply of sex, I doubt if Sanusi can meet her demand
Ehn go and give her na...

Dem go chisel your something comot!
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by stoic6ix: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
ajalawole:
What a shame. 19ys old wife? At 30, if i marry 19ys old girl my mum fit disowned me self sad
you're just a pessimist
i'm sure If the Emir approach you that he wants to marry your 14 yrs old sister... You won't even think about it
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by stoic6ix: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sincere4u:
Islam is one religion under which cover parents can give out an underaged Virgin daughter to the oldest man that comes around yet they still expect far more virgins after death.

Ignorance
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by bukynkwuenu: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2017
idris4r83:
Islam is d perfect way of life, most girls from the southern part of d country start fvcking even before they attain the age of puberty. Highest form of hypocrisy is condemning d emir n continue doing worse things undercover.

cry me a river you son of a pedophile
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by bukynkwuenu: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2017
nicflame:

But the Emir who is 100years backward cos he's a northerner and a muslim is still better than you in all ramifications especially education. How many years backward does that leave you?

cry me a river you son of a pedophile
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by bukynkwuenu: 12:28am On Mar 20, 2017
ApenaEde:

Christianity & hypocrisy . But ur pastor can have 3soms with all sorts of church babez.
Continue 2 enslave urself in oyinbo barbaric culture.
Emir enjoy jare. after all Abraham, Jacob, Solomon Moses of bible are polygamists.
awon SULE olosho

cry me a river you son of a pedophile.....i guess you are typing from your brown roof slum somewhere in ogbomosho.....n hope you are carefully dealing with the mosquitoes well
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by abdulkayus(m): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2017
shearer1982:

From your comment I can see you lack nutrient N you are retard someone like you should be monitor closely pedophile scumb bag.

Hahahahaha. D thing pain am. Ur brain is suffering.
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:04am On Mar 20, 2017
abdulkayus:

Abeg my friend, no dey mind all this unrepentant hypocritical hypocrites. Any news abt d north whether good or bad always giv dem hypertension. I aint a northerner bt I hate hypocrisy and I believe that all our lifestyles can't be d same. We need to respect our differences.

Thanks man, yes he was just looking for an excuse to express his bigotry.
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nusaf: 5:19am On Mar 20, 2017
shearer1982:

Just imagine a write-up composed by a fellow who described others as "uneducated".

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nusaf: 5:21am On Mar 20, 2017
abdulkayus:

Hahahahaha. D thing pain am. Ur brain is suffering.

He described others as uneducated, but just imagine his grammar.

grin grin grin

Some of these illiterates hide behind the educated and cultured Southerners to spew trash.
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nusaf: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2017
shearer1982:
Useless man your own Sons N Daughters are graduating from high institutions N here you are sleeping with under age girls all in the name of religion guess the girl will never be allow to have a formal education.

And this is the best a formal education advocate can come up with. grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nusaf: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2017
wheesin:
19 years old girl, step-mom to a 20s girl and wife of a 60 year old man. I swear I'm confused on undecided

What do you think is the age gap between this 13yr old pregnant mother from Akwa Ibom and his run-away husband?

Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nusaf: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2017
abdulkayus:

U dey mind dem, dey even sleep with gals younger than 19 bt if someone marry a 18 or 19 years old gal, dey will cry foul

19 is even too old for them. Look at this 13 yr old pregnant single mother. Meanwhile, she is a single mother. Did she impregnate herself? Check the post above.
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nusaf: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2017
shearer1982:

Do you even understand simple English? Hatred for what? Am sure your useless religion allow you to marry under age not even allowing them to choose what they really want.

Yeah, we know what they want. And you are ready to give them just that. Check out how you have given this 13yr old what she want. Check the post above.

grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nusaf: 5:43am On Mar 20, 2017
CTechHub:
Congrats to her...

but how come it's only d poor that patronises the Nigerian higher institutions I guess it's high time they give it to them to manage, since they don't have their children or ward in the schools, it's obvious they don't know how best to make it better as they don't know what is happening in there....

#MyThinkingThough

B4, they don't go to schools, now, how comes it's only the poor that patronize Nigerian higher institutions? How many of the poor from your places attend schools abroad?
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by shearer1982(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=abdulkayus post=54757564]

Hahahahaha. D thing pain am. Ur brain is suffering.[/quote
I can see you are a low life person. Talking of education I had my M.sc in finance 7 years ago i can see one of your Boko Haram brother as join you.
Re: New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2017
stoic6ix:

Ignorance
From your end. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity? / Edo State Proverbs In All Dialects With Translation(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.