Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah (630 Views)

Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah by LatestAmebo: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Recall the lady who claimed to have had party with Apostle Suleman and Iyabo Ojo, well she has more to say.

She took to IG to write:

@apostlejohnsonsuleman"stallion" as i always call you. You are not a bad person except for your cheating nature and promise of marriage to every one of us. You have erred as a pastor, apologise and move on. The more you deny, the many more of us will come out to talk and expose others too. You, me, @iyaboojofespris and God almighty who created us know I am saying the truth. Repent and move on. Chikena!
Re: Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah by LatestAmebo: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
marry keh?
Re: Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah by Arthurwinner(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
enough of all this you all should let the man be
Re: Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah by GavelSlam: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Promise and fail aposoto.
Re: Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah by LatestAmebo: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
sad
Re: Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah by damilolammm(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
sad
Re: Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah by nepapole(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tink say dis apostul Mata don end na.
Re: Apostle Suleman Promised To Marry Us All - Stephnayah by ojun50(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
He promises u all nd u people mumuish believe.... Yr fish brain can make u believe any tins sha

(1) (Reply)

"If I Survived A Miserable Marriage, What Was A Mere Bbnaija Audition?" - Gifty / Bbnaiaja: Humble Efe Party With Fans At Rumours Night Club (video) / See The Reply A Guy Who Said Girls Are Like Airtime Got On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.