Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? (38913 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Goldenheart(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2017
angry
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by dollarsplenty(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Nigerian education is declining everyday. which one is sorting again? you pay sch fees, pay everything, still pay for sorting again. Oga o

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2017
NurEmperor:

lol

I heard lalasticlala graduated from there.

You these people don finish lala today.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by agabaI23(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2017
ESUT should be on top jare
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by nobsalis: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2017
na Veritas Ooo......:
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by SpockFederation: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Don't be deceived.... The answer is UNN!

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by nobsalis: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

I didn't graduate from ESUT

so where did u now finish from

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Cekpo34(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2017
NurEmperor:
Opinion poll: Which university has the highest number of lecturers that collect sorting (a.k.a. Money for grades)

I give it to unical.
What of you?

Omo Unical is becoming notorious in this aspect o. I blame it on the declining salary and welfare of the lecturers
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Cekpo34(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2017
firstking01:
Dunno but i 've heard so much about derogatory remarks about unical lecturers.

It's not a lie... If you set a trap for them, 75% will fall
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Amarabae(f): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2017
UNN Do Not Engage in That Rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2017
IMSU ó jare
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Tokziby: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2017
If all i'm reading is true then we no longer have tertiary institution, what we have is advance secondary school. No wonder we have millions of jobless graduate. They only pass through school with no form of education to develop their minds. Going to school is for brain development so that when u graduate, u can think differently and act outside of the box to make ends meet. little wonder uneducated mechanics and brick layers have a brighter future than graduates in Nigeria. Going to school in any those useless unis would have meant wasting 4-5years of ur life without developing urself or achieving meaning thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by jericco1(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2017
Uniabuja with dem runs boy/girl
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Cekpo34(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2017
xtian234:
cross river university of science and technology ...they pay to write test

Theirs has been intensively checked by the current administration... Unical's is increasing at an astronomical rate
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Amarabae(f): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2017
SpockFederation:
Don't be deceived.... The answer is UNN!
you must be joking. Seriously joking.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by PetrePan(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Apus:
Add Eksu

u never see Frustration b4
mehn i tell u..eksu no fit carry last 4 this one..even i'll say all nigeria universities are corrupt

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by LawdOfNairaland: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2017
All of these horrendous universities and yet a certain administration added more universities!!!

The worst universities are those mushroom private universities.

Close down all the universities in Nigeria and let everyone learn from home and experience!!!
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2017
The sorting in unical is legendary, I think they should have a department for that

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2017
na UNAD be their grandpa

u will even get ur certificate without schooling there

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Ego2(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2017
imsu o, u sort every every there very useless school.

Don't ask me why go there nd find out.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Oou Skul Of Sorting
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Mznaett: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2017
UNICAL o

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Mrjayzo: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Yes
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by smartty68(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2017
NurEmperor:
Opinion poll: Which university has the highest number of lecturers that collect sorting (a.k.a. Money for grades)

I give it to unical.
What of you?
I give it to Unical

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by chyima(f): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Cekpo34:

Omo Unical is becoming notorious in this aspect o. I blame it on the declining salary and welfare of the lecturers

I blame it on the useless lecturer who has made the students their source of income ,not on any economy cos this has been happening for over a long time ,I graduated over 8 yrs from that institutions and still the situation of sorting has never changed and buying of text book to pass.
I have siblings Who graduated from unilag but never bought test book because the lecturer imposed it on them,but rather cos is needed for more knowledge and the books bought are not even written by the lecturer.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by stealthtiger(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2017
NurEmperor:

lol

I heard lalasticlala graduated from there.
Them go ban you na.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by PetrePan(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Ekiti state University should lead the list though. A University where the lecturer fails the students even if they passed his course just because they didn't buy his expensive handbooks
mehn i tell u..dem no fit carry last 4 this one..
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by dragonking3: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

I didn't graduate from ESUT
Oya tell us where you graduated from? We need to know as per favorite mod

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo) / UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.