Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? (38929 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by peterjero(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Nnamdi Azikiwe University

University of Port Harcourt

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Based on the things I have seen and heard, these are the undisputed champions of corruption.
You are very correct but uniport should come up a bit.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by purplekayc(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Which corrupt?
Money wise or something immoral?
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by tripoli007(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Apus:
Add Eksu

u never see Frustration b4

which dept for eksu?
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Bekimbo:
Lecturers in other school collect sorting,but the once in Rsust collect salary from students

15000 each
LMAO
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2017
abdulkayus:

Guy, this kinda hardly happen in d northern university. Ask anybody u knw who graduated frm university in d north and he/she will tell you. I ain't sayin it doesn't happen at all bt it is very very rare especially where I graduated from, Bayero University, Kano. I don't knw wat is called sorting or female offering sex for marks until wen I went to Anambra for my NYSC.
Sorting and sex for marks are seriously abhore here in d northern university.
you are right throughout my degree programme never heard anything like sorting @futmx,but in the south esp south south and south east something seriously need to be done as a matter of urgency
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by XaintJoel20: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Based on the things I have seen and heard, these are the undisputed champions of corruption.

You list is not correct. Go to state universities and see "blocking" flying in the air.

IMSU

ABSU

should top the list.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by obontobolo(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2017
This trash is mostly common in state uni....south, west,east and north..
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2017
NurEmperor:
Opinion poll: Which university has the highest number of lecturers that collect sorting (a.k.a. Money for grades)

I give it to unical.
What of you?

Uniport, University of Abuja and Nekede

In Nekede girls who are too poor to sort exchange grades for sex, stds are on the rise there.\
Make sure your intended nekede partner is screened for HIV.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by XaintJoel20: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

I didn't graduate from ESUT

Tell us the school you graduated from since it is not ESUT.

Thanks.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by emyrald91(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Nnamdi Azikiwe University is very far on that list. Believe me it's one of the Public universities with the highest level level of sanity in the country.
The only faculty where some lecturers misbehave and go free is in faculty of management sciences.

I witnessed many lecturers suspended. Lecturers banned from selling textbooks directly to students: all sales of textbooks go through the school bookshop. Though these rules may not be 100% implemented, but the school is great.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by guychidile: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
na waoo,then where is our education heeding to..?
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by darfay: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who is the mad man that included the university of Lagos in this stupid topic
No sorting in unilag heck I don't even know what it means. In unilag no lecturer cares if you get 100 or 20 what you get is what you are given
We are unilag
University of first choice and the nations pride
#proudly Akokite

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by lalasticlala(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
iaamxavier:

I guess absu Computer science served in bayelsa 2014 I know u

Lol. Not computer Sc. Not 2014.

ABSU, then Service was 2008/2009
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by sammugbes(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=malton post=54745419]University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

university of Abuja,is d king of corrupted lecturers, i schooled there,its soooo horrible,have had my rough share of experience, nonsense sch

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by toogbasky(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Just two state universities, I wonder where these people applauding u come from, University of Benin graduated 17 first class in Engineering alone, in 2014 d formal Vice chancellor sacked 19 corrupt lecturers, Unilag graduates 5.0 students almost every year. A school wit high corruption rate do not produce numerous first class, do ur research, State Universities should be top of ur list
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by sunnedee2: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

I didn't graduate from ESUT

One cannot jejely come to nairaland again without embarrassing himself with laughter?
Chai!!!!
Funny dude
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Not many school can be like OAU. Great Ife!!!
Sorting for where! Before you legitimately fail for OAU, you go don jakk and become bald.

Only students without sense of pride and self-worth allow themselves to be victims of sorting in these other schools. Truth be told, students too love sorting because it excludes them from the necessary hardwork. Now you see why some employers would only consider products of certain schools with good integrity.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Oblion(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
bizza45:
guy, esut na no 0, b4 u c no1... that skl can sort for Africa

imagine oh...
other schools de learn from esut

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Bimpe29: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Naija, this is shameful and saddening.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by goody1shoe73(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Go to IMSU,blood. As at 2011, my cuz was paying 8k to sort just a course.
In Imsu, sorting is like a major on itz own. U must offer that Sorting102 whether u like am or not
That's badt. I finished from IMSU,and for 5yrs paid no kobo to anyone for anything... Engineering Faculty though. Prevalent in Business college I think
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Solowiz(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
xtian234:
cross river university of science and technology ...they pay to write test
. Finally my school is on nairaland but for a wrong reason

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by nwadiuko1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
in federal polytechnic oko
Anambra state there is nothing like sorting as the current rector : professor Godwin onu has reduced it to the barest minimum with the introduction of CBT mode of examination,
but some sadistic lecturers now attach stamped and crested " take home quiz " inside their outdated and copied text books in order to make sure that students buy them..........
but there is something worse than sorting happening in okopoly right now its called......"upgrading"
some corrupt computer operators @ the cbt centers aid corrupt students in increasing their scores.......reason why you get to see a student who couldn't score up to 5/30 in contineous assesment scoring 69/70 in the examination.......

money bags everywhere.......

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by applebee: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
cruz419:
Lol pls let university of benin to dat list jare dere lectures currupt di especially facultt of manage ment sciences GOD dat is were u buy hand out and in total it will cost more than ur school fees self even when u collect d material from ur senior and show dem dey stil say buy ur copy!!!and dey will tell u without hiding it dat if u no buy u will fail and it happend ooo!!!!!! I see thing for dat skol grin
shut up. I graduated from same school. ECOSTAT. No lecturer sells handouts in Uniben. Lectures will never fail you if you do not buy text books. They might consider giving you some bonus mark if you(upgrade) let's say from F to E if you bought the text book and failed. I bought a few text books. Photocopied lots of them and borrowed the rest of the books i used. I still graduate with 2:1 so shut up. Nobody is failing you because of textbook. You're falling because you either refused to attend classes or failed to prepare well for exams.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
goody1shoe73:
That's badt. I finished from IMSU,and for 5yrs paid no kobo to anyone for anything... Engineering Faculty though. Prevalent in Business college I think

Yeah, it was that bad. I remember filling jamb form, in my second choice category I put IMSU. Mehn, my parents almost ate me alive. They told me to rather choose FedPonek, I said no, then they told me if I don't, I should get ready to foot my tuition fee myself. It was that bad.

The school has lost its essence to be frank
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by CharleyCharley: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
SACI:

I am nt saying dey don't sort in IMSU..but it all depends on ur department
IMSU shouldn't even be on the list

Nne, you don't know what you are talking about. Imsu is the worst university in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by goody1shoe73(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
2shur:
I bought my project Bought my coarse adviser H.o.d dey proove stubborn. Masters students wey dey invigilate. I dey buy them beer steady
And you couldn't afford to buy spelling
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
quentin06:

Uniport, University of Abuja and Nekede

In Nekede girls who are too poor to sort exchange grades for sex, stds are on the rise there.\
Make sure your intended nekede partner is screened for HIV.

Someone also told me same thing.
They are lovely & cheerful givers

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by goody1shoe73(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
2shur:
I bought my project Bought my coarse adviser H.o.d dey proove stubborn. Masters students wey dey invigilate. I dey buy them beer steady
And you couldn't afford to buy spelling
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by uniquealdehyde(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Apus:
Add Eksu
I swell your head dey there........ grin
Apus:
Add Eksu
I swell your head dey there........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Fixes JAMB Application Fee At N2,500, Extends Validity Period To 3 Years / Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada / Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.