Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. (2925 Views)

How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
This story is of how a false allegation ruined my family. Sometimes, i can't help but wonder why some people can be so heartless. Only to turn around to plead for forgiveness after the deed must have been done.

My family is a happy, humble and simple one. We were brought up to love, to be honest and to always be upright.. We were living very happily as a family. We were always contended with what we had. Life was going smooth until something happened.

It was around 4pm, June 8th, 2013. Myself, my brother, my little sister of 9yrs and my mum were eating when a black Land Cruiser jeep pulled over right infront of our house. A lady, about 21-23 years of age, a man i would later know to be her dad and 4 mopol officers came out.. The young girl walked them towards use and pointed at me and say; father, this is the boy. We were all surprised as to what is happening. Before i could ask what the problem is, i got a slap on my face. The beating started and my brother who was at rage, charged towards the police officers to let me be. Another man hit him on the head with his gun. He fell to the ground. My mum, rushed out and didn't know who to attend to, me, being beaten or my fainted brother. She then grabbed one of the officers. Two of them started beating her. I love my mum so much i could die for her.
I couldn't take it. We were ready to die. Neighbours came out but could do nothing due to fear.

While the beaten was hard, i couldn't stand my mum being brutalised.. Luckily, i saw a ''jack knife'' which hung to the man's waist belt. Like a man with his last blood, i decided to die fighting. I somehow made for the knife, pulled it and with little strenght, thrust hard into his waist. He yelled, and fell. I made for where my mum was being beaten, with all effort, i stabbed him deep into his chest.

He fell to the ground. The next thing, i felt something hard on my head. I fell down, felt i've died.. I didn't know what happened next.
I woke up feeling pains all over..it took me a while to realise that myself and my brother were in cell.. Later in the evening, my little sister came, and i asked about my mum. She said ''mama dey hospital'' i became more angry. With no one to help, we were locked up for upto one week. Everything was left to my sister to do. Attending to my mum, getting food for us, etc. With the help of few neighbours, she was catered for. I would later get to know that there was a rape incident. The girl and her friend were attacked in school, her friend was raped while she escaped. It was after the whole incident, when the victim has gained consciousness and discharged from the hospital and was brought to identify her ''assailants'' that she saw us and said ''No, They're not the ones.'' it was all like a movie.
We were there at the counter when my sister came crying. I rushed to her and asked what happened? she said ''Mama is dead'' there was silence everywhere. My brother fainted and was rushed to the hospital. Where he would later die..

Like a flash, my once united and happy family came crumbling down because of a false accusation. Because of wealth, power, and abuse of office.

I was left with only my sister as we lost my dad quite early.

It wasn't easy, but we scaled through.. Now, they are everywhere begging for forgiveness.. But in truth, i don't think i still have a heart.. (heart of stone and hatred)
i vowed never to forgive because each time i remember everything, my heart bleeds. Recently, the mother of the lady came and said her daughter is hospitalised and begging that she wants to see us. But i refused and we won't go. If only they can bring back my mum and brother, i will forgive them..

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by blessedvisky(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is this a real story or fiction??
If it's real then cry cry
My God I don't even know what to think

3 Likes

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by searchng4love: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is the kind of police egunmogaji advocates... Op please pray for a forgiving heart so you can be free
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Michelle55: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
please is this story real or a fiction?

1 Like

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Pieromania: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
The deed has been done bro,forgive.There is nothing u cn do to bring back ur mum,let God handle the rest
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by hungryboy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
I can't advice you to forgive her because i haven't gone through what you went through
It's your choice to forgive or not
Don't let anyone advice you otherwise

1 Like

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmm I must rape dat girl oo..
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by eyinjuege: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
What a sad, sad story....

I wish I could type forgive, maybe I'm not as nice as I thought.

It just shows how we abuse power. Is that how police should make arrests? Suspect has been identified, why the beatings? When they didn't even have proof he committed the crime?

Anyway, if it's a true story why not get a human rights lawyer and sue the police, sue the girl and her family for false accusation and false arrest and get some compensation from the whole matter?

2 Likes

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Prognose: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pieromania:
The deed has been done bro,forgive.There is nothing u cn do to bring back ur mum,let God handle the rest
Say what now?

Hmmm. Lemme not talk.

If this is a real story...
Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Zehner(f): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
O God! This is so sad.. My heart goes out to you @ OP. I don't even know what advice to give.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by psucc(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Guy it is hard to forgive but if you can, please do.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by pasqal09: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bollywood
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
blessedvisky:
Is this a real story or fiction?? If it's real then cry cry My God I don't even know what to think
Very real. A true life story.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Michelle55:
please is this story real or a fiction?
It is real. True life.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
eyinjuege:
What a sad, sad story....

I wish I could type forgive, maybe I'm not as nice as I thought.

It just shows how we abuse power. Is that how police should make arrests? Suspect has been identified, why the beatings? When they didn't even have proof he committed the crime?

Anyway, if it's a true story why not get a human rights lawyer and sue the police, sue the girl and her family for false accusation and false arrest and get some compensation from the whole matter?

They offered to help in anyway we want. From money, education to accomodation. But as it stands, the more they come to plead, the more the hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Prognose:
Say what now?
Hmmm. Lemme not talk.
If this is a real story... Hmmmmm.
It is real. True life.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by eyinjuege: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
VeniJu:

They offered to help in anyway we want. From money, education to accomodation. But as it stands, the more they come to plead, the more the hatred.

Atimes, it's not just about the compensation.

If the police is sued for gross miscarriage of justice, maybe another person/family can be saved from their barbaric cruelty? They will probably twist the story in the law courts.

1 Like

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by ElsonMorali: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cant believe this is true. What happened to the policemen you stabbed? Did they die? Were you charged for it?
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Cant believe this is true. What happened to the policemen you stabbed? Did they die? Were you charged for it?
They didn't die. And wouldn't have charged due to the turn of things.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by sisisioge: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Omg! Dearlordinheaven! So sorrowful! How sad!

What a chain reaction of sorrows!

Imagine the anguish the bearer of the false witness would have been carrying!
Imagine the anguish the raped victim is carrying.
My heartfelt condolence to you and your sis.

If only the guy that started this knows just how much havoc he wrecked... Just for a 5mins pleasure. It is well o.

Biko forgive so you could live a better life. Having hatred in your heart is a huge punishment on yourself pls. Let go of it. Our dear father in heaven forgives our iniquities... Biko forgive. They have suffered and would continue to do so for as long as they remember your family with or without your forgiveness. Yes, they erred by bearing false weakness but they didn't asked to be rapeed in the first place. They are victims, you are victims, your dead folks are victims...all victims of the raapist. May God atone for all concerned. What a terrible terrible fate.

By the way, nothing happens without God's awareness. Ewe kan ko in ja lara igi ki olorun ma mo si. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by ElsonMorali: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
VeniJu:
They didn't die. And wouldn't have charged due to the turn of things.
still cant believe this story though.
But if it is true, i'm in no position to ask you to forgive her/them.
Show mercy if you can, but dont accept anything from them.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
OP's story is false, smdh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Acidosis(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
I understand how confused the whole family members were as of the point you got the beating. But please, the readers of this story should learn never to argue or fight trigger happy policemen. Its even more sorrowful to know that you lost your dad at the early years. I'm sure his presence would have curtailed your mom's emotional actions on the policemen. Any loving mom would have taken same steps so I wouldn't fault her actions at all. However, the Nigerian situation has thought me to act like a f00l in certain circumstance. Let's learn to deceive the foolish with our foolery, and beat them later with wisdom when they least expect.

This issue is really serious, it can get those policemen and the ra.pe. victims into serious trouble.

I don't have any right whatsoever to preach forgiveness to you, as I've tried to put myself in your shoes. I hope you make the best out of this situation. Any asylum seeker that paints this exact picture to any nation will in no doubt get instant approval.

1 Like

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please forgive and let go...so that you can heal because all you feel is hatred which is even bad for your health.

I know its not easy and a very tragic story. If God can forgive all our sins, forgive those who did so many human rituals, how much more we?

Please forgive amd move on. May God comfort you...
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Dyt(f): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
VeniJu:
Hello Nairalanders. Please, your advices are needed. To cut the story short, let me just summarise it.
He neglected us when we needed him most which led to the death of my mum, me and my sister being dropped from school and our being thrown away from the house because of rent.. After the whole storm and agonies, which has led to me having a heart of stone, he popped out from no where and is now seeking forgiveness.
Inside of me, i find it hard to forgive him. I told him i'll only forgive him if he can bring back my mum.. I'm not God, and God do forgive us. But my experiences totally changed my heart.
each time i remember the painful circumstances that led to the death of my mum, my hatred for him grows.
What do i do?
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Dyt(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3684609/see-plate-rice-bought-250

So op is known to be telling one lie or the other

1 Like

Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Michelle55: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
VeniJu:
It is real. True life.
yours or a close friend?
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by ahnie: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dyt:

I trust you dyty gyal...chop knuckle
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by greatgod2012(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dyt:

I doubt if I can ever believe any story in this section again! One of the major reasons I no longer frequent this section like before!
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Michelle55:
yours or a close friend?
A close friend.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by VeniJu: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Dyt post=54747856][/quote]
Not all stories are ours. Some, people gives permission to share it.
What you do not know, is bigger than you.
Re: Her Allegations Ruined My Family. Now She Wants Forgiveness. by Michelle55: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
VeniJu:

A close friend.
wow! Such cruelty bt he has to 4give nd let God take over d wheel. When 1 kips remembering d evil tinx meted out 2 him/her,trust me u wnt av d urge 2 4give bt wen u allow God take control of ur hrt,evrytin arnd nd concerning u wil leap up wit profound nd inexplicable peace of mind nd joy. Dnt dwell on d wrngs done 2 u,rather c dm as a stepn stones to a greater height.. 4GIVE and LET GO OF THE HURTS AND PAINS U R FEELING,ONLY THEN WILL U EXPERIENCE PEACE ALL AROUND. Drop ur heavy heart at HIS feet Dear!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Very Bad Habit And I Think Im Strongly Addicted. How Do I Break Free? / Marriage Should Be Eradicated? / Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.