Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) (30787 Views)

Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Armed Men Robbing Market Women In Enugu Arrested (Photos) / Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm Yeast again!
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by godquality: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
The level of child abuse and maltreatment of women in this country is alarming. We always think the best way to teach a child is by beating that child rather than explain to the child why whatever he/she did was wrong.
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by Bobby95(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Choi...Dis animal really finish this boy
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
II dey fear IPOB country.May their dreams of Biafra neva come to pass.Evil set of people.Wickedness is their hubby
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by sanitelag(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
mungu!!

Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Carry head like ojukwu undecided
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Igbo pastor's wife with four children abandoned his pastor husband to live with Okeke with pastor's children.

Is this the character of the Jews?

Just asking though!
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2017
Wicked father.
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
II dey fear IPOB country.May their dreams of Biafra neva come to pass.Evil set of people.Wickedness is their hubby

Truly, evil seems to reside in the beasts of the east.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by olayemi53: 5:43am On Mar 20, 2017
If a man can do this to his own son! he will kill his house maid.
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by EduColombo(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2017
I know this Chinedu ooo. We greet ourselves very well on the ground that I bear the same name with him..
That's bad of him to treat someone like this..
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:
angry angry

stuupid igbo man.
as in!! ! It's like people always think life is all bout being rich!!
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2017
EduColombo:
I know this Chinedu ooo. We greet ourselves very well on the ground that I bear the same name with him..
That's bad of him to treat someone like this..
its a normal thing for people called chi...... chidi, chiwendu etc! Criminals
Re: Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) by othnielejike1: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:
angry angry

stuupid igbo man.

why do you guys always want to turn everything into tribal war.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Attempts Suicide In Port Harcourt, Climbs High Tension, Gets Electocuted / Body Of Policeman Recovered From Lagos Lagoon / How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.