Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (92606 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 1:21am On Mar 20, 2017
so the driver just dey inside watch am jump?
where all those guys wey sabi beat people like tht driver. i go like to video as them they beat am
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2017
9ja4show:

I could help with 1k every month , it's not much but can do a little

Awwwwwnnnn. That's so thoughtful of you. Nice way to reach out! cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by luckyboss(m): 2:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Amadi oha at work.
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:42am On Mar 20, 2017
selfmadeboss:
so the driver just dey inside watch am jump?
where all those guys wey sabi beat people like tht driver. i go like to video as them they beat am

You need help.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by sasng4: 3:11am On Mar 20, 2017
[

Leopantro:

I have buried my mother , my father, my wife and my baby in a piece of land I have not even started building anything on. my father became an invalid for 7 years before he died; i bathe and changed him like a baby. my Hwife died exactly one year that my father died. financial not making headway. lost interest in everything I use to enjoy doing. currently ran away from my house because the memories of my wife is too much. we were just married for 3 years. have contemplated joining her but our first son is just less than 2 years.

Take heart Leopantro. This cannot be easy. But your courage so far shows the amount of strength in you. Can you make plans to move? You and your son can start life far away from here. The brain has a way of subduing memories we cannot deal with if we make it. Try to go away from all the reminders. Travel with your son, far away. Begin a new life with no reminders until you can deal with it the way you want to. You are in our prayers. The future holds a lot for you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Judasjudas:
.. ..
u don't believe . or u tryna convince yourself not to believe ..? .
cux this are stuffs happening everywhere ..
i ain tryna convince myself. Lemme see one first.
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by anonimi: 5:18am On Mar 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by anonimi: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2017
ikp120:
Chai, this has nothing to do with recession o. This is a clear case of chronic depression. cry cry cry

Depression that could have been aggravated by the economic recession.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by anonimi: 5:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Mightyify:
Suicide is a demonstration of Self love! People commit suicide because they hate to see themselves suffer so they take their own life.

...the suffer is too much everywhere. I just graduated from university waiting for NYSC....life has been hell, no help from anyone sometimes I just feel like ending it once and for all.. .

If you have no help from anyone, did you have to go to university and waste money and time for over four years just to feel among and be on campus
Why not do a vocational course of six months and start work since more than three years ago even having your own side practice that would lead to owning a workshop/ business and employ others?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:42am On Mar 20, 2017
anonimi:

If you have no help from anyone, did you have to go to university and waste money and time for over four years just to feel among and be on campus
Why not do a vocational course of six months and start work since more than three years ago even having your own side practice that would lead to owning a workshop/ business and employ others?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Your gifs are full of meanings, chai, anonimi, you are good at passing your messages in a subtle way but yet meaningful grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:46am On Mar 20, 2017
anonimi:

Buhahahaha, just look at the olodo horse staring at the chair not knowing that it is a mere plastic chair that the horse can even run along with without feeling it, it is said that wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it grin grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by anonimi: 6:06am On Mar 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by ise82(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Iv contemplated suicide many times but I'm still alive by God's grace.
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by eniaforolo: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2017
We all need help, talk to someone about your troubles before it eats you up!

Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by drmuri(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Reference:
It is good to be a Bible believing Christian. These things just donot happen.
Shut up jare.he was said to be coming back from church when he took the fatal plunge. Some men of God have committed suicide in the past
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by drmuri(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2017
cruchenuti:

I can die for a girl i luv, so everyone is not like you.
Sorry bro, but you just announced to the world you are a dimwit. Dying for a girl you love? After your death some other nigger will be shinning her puna while maggots feed on your decaying carcass. Does that portray you as a wise fella? Believe me only very stupid man will kill himself because of a woman.
Yoruba adage says : if you kill yourself because of a man or woman, countless more beautiful men and woman will pass by your grave.
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2017
TundeHashim:
recession
If see who recession caught up with.. he won't be on SUV..
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Leopantro: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2017
thanks everyone ,for the words of encouragement and calls. I felt better talking about it rather than bottling it up. will take it one day at a time
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Freewoman(f): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2017
cruchenuti:

More likely a failed marriage. Atleast if it was poverty. He would have sold his car

Very Painful...............
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by eyoniggar(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2017
Just heard on Radio now that after receiving a call, he ordered his driver to park. After which he came down and leaped into the lagoon.
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Freewoman(f): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2017
drmuri:

failed marriage? any man that commits suicide because of a woman is foolish. over 3 billion ladies are out there for taking why kill yourself because of one? as for business failure no be him go fail for business first now.

If you have witness failed marriage, you will understand easily, you see somebody i know too well dies just like this, in fact the woman still fight the husband even in death, that is to say, she used court injunction to keep the husband body for four years in morgue as we speak, it is still counting , not buried yet
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2017
no one knws d source of his money...... it may be d repercussion who knws

Jabioro:
Haah!!! This is serious, on top wetin? What might be his problem or Is he under spell..
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2017
I could imagine what was going through the driver's head. Everything seemed like a film trick to him. I'm so sure he never saw it coming from the look on his face. Frustration is something else
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Freewoman:

If you have witness failed marriage, you will understand easily, you see somebody i know too well dies just like this, in fact the woman still fight the husband even in death, that is to say, she used court injunction to keep the husband body for four years in morgue as we speak, it is still counting , not buried yet

That's so crazy!
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2017
eyoniggar:
Just heard on Radio now that after receiving a call, he ordered his driver to park. After which he came down and leaped into the lagoon.

What kind of information could have forced him to commit suicide? I don't get why he chose to end it all.
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Mine is loading...
I rather leave this wicked world once than die slowly depressed.
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by LEAFLET(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Mightyify:
Suicide is a demonstration of Self love! People commit suicide because they hate to see themselves suffer so they take their own life.

...the suffer is too much everywhere. I just graduated from university waiting for NYSC....life has been hell, no help from anyone sometimes I just feel like ending it once and for all.. .

Instead of self pity, Why don't you just get a second hand laptop and start doing dating at least for a start.. Use the money you saved from service and get an Iphone 4 at least.. Follow men around you, they will teach you the way and you could be a miilionaire in six months if you work extremely hard... Nothing in life is given.. You must pass through tough times... I was once there and a friend pulled me out.Same could happen to you... Don't give up. Udo!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by chachanga: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Leopantro:
considering what I'm going through, I totally understand why he did it. you get to a point in life that death is considered bliss. pray not to walk in those shoes.

Hey Leo, you've gotta tread very very softly around such thoughts man.

It aint worth it. Nothing is worth throwing your life away for.

It's only today that we know, nobody knows tomorrow.

Just doing the little you can, somebody, something, someday out there is coming along to change your story soon

cheers bro
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Bollinger:

You need help.
you mama need better prick
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2017
selfmadeboss:

you mama need better prick

You just proved my point.
Re: Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) by prisiliveth: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
onyefin:
Mine is loading...
I rather leave this wicked world once than die slowly depressed.
Don't u dare!relax and let God have his way,he is not a late God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.