Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) (26059 Views)

Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by 360metrosports: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Niger State Deputy Governor, Alh Ahmed Mohammad ketso, Secretary to the State Govt, Alh Ibrahim Isa Ladan and Director-General, Protocol Department of Govt House Haruna Mamman Vatsa, received the Senate President and his team on his unofficial visit to minna.
The Senate President for the second time in one week toured the Minna International Airport to see the level of work done by Niger State Government.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/photos-saraki-tours-minna-international.html

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Like joke like joke this man will be Senate president till 2019. A man who cannot allow irregularities to remove him out of office. But use irregularities to disqualify Magu

44 Likes

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Saraki you messed up completely

2019 no room for any politician that will deceive us anymore

Read my lips wailers I mean any

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:
Saraki you messed up completely

2019 no room for any politician that will deceive us anymore

Read my lips wailers I mean any
q

I know you are speaking of Buhari with style

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
q

I know you are speaking of Buhari with style

My country is more important to me than any individual

That's just the truth

I have respect for that seat

I love my president

2018 we judge all our political office holder

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
sarrki:

My country is more important to me than any individual

That's just the truth

I have respect for that seat

I love my president

2018 we judge all our political office holder

Correct guy ..Country first for me too

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
new aviation minister..... Alfa sule no dey trend again . mynd44 how far na

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by blessme2019(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wearing Uniform is now more important that sanctity of life

1 Like

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
That's all they know how to do

Go on useless tours and embezzlement

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
ok
Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by gsainttrinity(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
So where is the airport?

Instead of taking photo of airport there are focusing on saraki like we don't know him before.

rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Saraki, the slayer of Jagaban. 2yrs gone and thuefnubu & his puppets couldn't remove u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by grovec12(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
who among the senators pass the integrity test .
example : Dino melaye, or sakaki

1 Like

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
IBB and Abdulsalam are 2 ex presidents who don't like their own people.

The bad roads...irregular electricity (so-called Power State)...very scarce water. It's shocking the 2 of them are living in opulence amidst poverty.

You would be shocked at the level of development in the state. I learnt Abdulsalam got the Minna-Abuja road contract and messed it up. Am very surprised when they didn't lobby for the International Airport to be shifted to Minna temporarily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by Holluwahsheyi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
bunch of useless leaders all they know is travelling all around

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Preparatory to this year's hajj pilgrimage. Abulolo is doing well, so far. Make him just liase with FG to fix the Bida-Minna road and Minna - Suleja roads.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by jbhill(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
SO NIGER HAVE INT AIRPORT,NIGER AND KADUNNA WHICH ONE DEY CLOSER TO ABJ?
Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Senator Bukola Saraki is the best senate president ever

1 Like

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by keryj(f): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
So TTT is out of BBN, can someone shut Bisola.
Rise on DebieRise

Tboss u r next to go
Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by October1960: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Minna does not even need small airport not to talk of international airport.

I guess several govt officials and politicians will steal from the contracts including top thief Saraki.

African leaders indeed clueless.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
So Minna now has an International Airport...and we that reside in the town are not aware of it? Continue lying grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
October1960:
Minna does not even need small airport not to talk of international airport.

I guess several govt officials and politicians will steal from the contracts including top thief Saraki.

African leaders indeed clueless.

What is this one saying? How retrogressive can you be? Do you know how many international airports are in Paris alone?
If every state has a functional airport, don't you know what level of development it would bring?
Or you think airports are only meant to serve big men?
Ilorin to Minna is 6hrs, Birnin kebbi to Minna is also about 5-6hrs, kaduna to minna is 5hrs, Lokoja to Minna is 5-6hrs, these are valuable man hours.
Pls quit your poverty mentality.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
jbhill:
SO NIGER HAVE INT AIRPORT,NIGER AND KADUNNA WHICH ONE DEY CLOSER TO ABJ?
Scam! We no get.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
zicoraads:
So Minna now has an International Airport...and we that reside in the town are not aware of it? Continue lying grin
Bros the shame is on you. Minna airport has been functional all along, even used to airlift pilgrims last year. Was closed down for repairs and expansion recently which is what Saraki came to inspect.
Large aircrafts don't land in Minna for obvious reasons, hence the upgrade.
Holla me and i'd take you to the airport.
Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
gsainttrinity:
So where is the airport?

Instead of taking photo of airport there are focusing on saraki like we don't know him before.

rubbish
There is none. I live here. I go to Abuja whenever I want to travel by air. We don't have.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
It is noted.
Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by gsainttrinity(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
zicoraads:

There is none. I live here. I go to Abuja whenever I want to travel by air. We don't have.

I thought as much!!!...... bunch of idiots.

by the way....thank you for the info.
Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Criminal now our boss
Re: Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
frenchwine:

Bros the shame is on you. Minna airport has been functional all along, even used to airlift pilgrims last year.
Keep kwayet! Stop displaying your ignorance. The only thing they do there is to airlift pilgrims to another state. The last time 'Overland' started business at the airport, it didn't take them a year to roll up and leave. We get functional airport na it I dey suffer go Abuja to go fly? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others In Kano For Yusuf Buhari Wedding / APC Worried Over Amaechi’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.