Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” (81656 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Nollywood Twerk: Actress Mimi Ubini In Hot Twert – Video / MIMI UBINI:“I Have To Know If You Are Good In Bed Before Getting Married To You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Maski87: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beeech,I have an erections looking at you with my Vaseline in the toilet

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin if I was that actor.. The headlines would have been 'he raped me while filming' Jesus... What is this!

She has been rated V by the vaseline crew

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Michellla(f): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
jegz25:
see dz gal oo...even an impotent go get erection over u
Danggg.
That baby is tooooo cute.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Deilluminator(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
dammytosh:
f00lish girl.

How has this turn to foolishness?
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Sunkyphil(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
y will he not av erection

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
anytime doctor see patient toto he go charge?doc in da house i nees Ans.
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Deilluminator(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is it because it's easy to know a guy who is seriously awake? I know for sure that her dam thing would have been shading tears of frustration as well. She only said that to attract attention. Women and pretense...

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Nwachineke1980: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
He got an erection but u also got wet grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Me sef don dey get feelings in that area from looking at your pictures and I'm not even acting with you grin

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by smartkester(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why won't he have erection.. Lai se okobo

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Burgerlomo: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolesmile:
I don't blame the man. This girl is fine. shocked

Me 2 no blame the dude, see fresh watermelon grin

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Hexbee: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
He only erect, he no insert am# mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by AreaFada2: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Before nko?

You have insisted on playing with an impotent actor. cheesy grin
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by mickool(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
You will never agree that you get wet down there too when the guy had an erection. Interview the same guy now , he too will say the girl got wet when they were acting the scene.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by isaiahethan: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nonsense statement. The guy na wood

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by ChiefSweetus: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mumu ubini l'eleyi o! undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by ipobbigot7: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who will remain professional acting sex scene with this type of figure, not even Apostle......

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Omo re bi custard!! grin grin

The problems i have with 'hotties' like this are--------

1)She will be very 'vain'

2)There is a very high chance of her having a 'low IQ

3)It is very hard for her to 'scandal free'

4)High demand resulting in "artificial inflation" angry

5)High demand leading to "excessive shakara"........... Etc etc.... angry

You again ?
Is this your purview then ?
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by rexsid(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
a hard-on should be part of the acting joor... lyk, if the little man didnt respond, then the producer should be lyk,"cut, we do dah again"..... #winks.... wink

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by emeke042(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
see dix mad human being, na petrol dae work d guy abi

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by 4ureyesonly: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Damn right quote author=alonzoiv post=54746900]So?
MODIFIED : He was professional by having an erection ( which normal humans do have ) and not coming onto you after the movie shoot, while you're being unprofessional by coming out to spew this trash. All breasts and no brain. [/quote]
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by hector1046(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
so now, because he had an erection, he's not professional "hypocrite" can u swear on ur life dat u ain't wet ?

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by chiraqDemon(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vaseline Gang sorry im late
Pass me the vaseline

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Aadeyinka(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by chiraqDemon(m): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nwachineke1980:
He got an erection but u also got wet grin grin grin
Exactly im sure she was wet but now nobody will b able to tell and she will b forming i was professional
Im proud of that actor
If tge guy nor bin get erection she for later turn around say na impotent guy
Even me for talk am

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by highness25(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
splendid22:

http://thenewsguru.com/actor-erection-playing-romantic-role-mimi-ubini/
as u de like dis na in person prick no go stand? My own don erect already just seeing ur pic

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Teel012(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2017
obviously, she's trying really hard to give every male more than an erection if u can pay, if not she will be professional by not saying someone had an erection, how many guys Hv come out to say " her nipples got hard when we were on set acting" think!. Advert for d men who Hv money to waste. Have fun, but pls use a CD.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Xkalaban(m): 12:24am On Mar 20, 2017
Habaaa!!! That one na news. It simply means the guy health on point and him straight. Go clap 4 urself na. E be like u no know say God create u like this to have that very effect on a guy...Mtcheew!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by shegra58: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2017
alonzoiv:
So?
MODIFIED : He was professional by having an erection ( which normal humans do have ) and not coming onto you after the movie shoot, while you're being unprofessional by coming out to spew this trash. All breasts and no brain.

FINAL WORD : Erection is no disease
yes it's not disease it just shows that you're complete grin
alonzoiv:
So?
MODIFIED : He was professional by having an erection ( which normal humans do have ) and not coming onto you after the movie shoot, while you're being unprofessional by coming out to spew this trash. All breasts and no brain.

FINAL WORD : Erection is no disease
yes it's not disease it just shows that you're complete
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by biggie73(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2017
The said actor acted his "role" perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.