Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” (81655 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Nollywood Twerk: Actress Mimi Ubini In Hot Twert – Video / MIMI UBINI:“I Have To Know If You Are Good In Bed Before Getting Married To You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Lord knows this one is just meant for screwing (quenching konji)Nothing else to offer.

Such a hot but Dumb Cutlass
(Hoe is uncensored here abi?)
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by suremanpatriot: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2017
...it is natural,u shld be grateful he finds u maybe attractv durin tht fake mood in actin,otherwise nothing for you. undecided so dont get excited because to me u luk very unattractv even if u stripdown ya toes.
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Waspy(m): 1:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Just one of her breasts is larger than her head undecided undecided
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 20, 2017
rolls eyes undecided no1 got an erection working with her she said that for publicity and ya'll bought it undecided her body isnt anything special or new
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2017
alonzoiv:
So?
MODIFIED : He was professional by having an erection ( which normal humans do have ) and not coming onto you after the movie shoot, while you're being unprofessional by coming out to spew this trash. All breasts and no brain.

FINAL WORD : Erection is no disease

A round of beer for this guy
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by malificent(f): 5:06am On Mar 20, 2017
I don't understand why you're telling us
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by oshorstan(f): 5:22am On Mar 20, 2017
splendid22:

http://thenewsguru.com/actor-erection-playing-romantic-role-mimi-ubini/

Its a normal tin now.. Can u marry someone who doesn't have erection during pre-intimacy?

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by UncutSk(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Crew

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by pearlygirly(f): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2017
nonsense geh! izit ur erection? for ur mind now u are an erector and the guy is d erectee.mtcheew
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by modsfucker: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2017
I would have eruption if it were to be me.
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by jaszplus12(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Our "actresses" are just purely for show of body and fashion. They hardly break sweat in a video...because the story sef na palour to bedroom scenes! If beauty was qualification for Hollywood most of our "actresses" for dey there involved in real movie lines like Angelina Jolie dem etc...
But na so so selfie of boobs and nyansh be our lot! Sorry beauty brains and balance is my kinda woman! Empty vessels make the loudest noises!
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Ceazario: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2017
U premature dull fellow. How did u even become an actress mah? Anyway, na oloshos constitute nollywood nw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Maximus85(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2017
splendid22:

Mumu, any guy wey touch you and no get erection yaf finish.
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by EtzAustine(m): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2017
No big deal what were you expecting?
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Eazie351(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Even if u gt wet, will u say? Omo ode! :-/
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by fotosmith01: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2017
Ask thin tall tony how he feels when he press bisola ass but really even without playing romance guys go get hard on..
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by rhymesnoni(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2017
why wnt he have an erection?? wit diz ya factory fitted body haba!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Uprightness(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Common chemistry.
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by raphloren: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2017
wetin u expect? is it not blood thats running inside him?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by metallisc(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
Its normal.

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by metallisc(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
rolls eyes undecided no1 got an erection working with her she said that for publicity and ya'll bought it undecided her body isnt anything special or new

Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54766835][/quote] tongueits 100% true
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Basic123: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
you are also lying that you are professional untill you proove to us that you were not wet down there that very day-were.
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by zynzyn(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
alonzoiv:
So?
MODIFIED : He was professional by having an erection ( which normal humans do have ) and not coming onto you after the movie shoot, while you're being unprofessional by coming out to spew this trash. All breasts and no brain.

No mind am! If the guy no get erection she go talk say e be impotent! undecided
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Psoul(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nonsense... Cos urs was not visible, that's why u are spewing trash hia. Ur pot may have been filled wt slippery juice during the act.
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by Eglobalma: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
splendid22:

ANY MAN THAT DOESNT GET AN ERECTION FROM JUST THIS PICS U HAVE HERE IS NOT A REAL MAN. TALKLESS OF PLAYING LOVE ROLE WITH U? AUNTY I NO GO LIE I WILL EJACULATE I SWEAR?
Re: Mimi Ubini: "An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me” by potofruit: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2017
alonzoiv:
So?

You right . Did she want to have professional acting with an impotent actor? With all this she exposed in the picture and she don't want the actor to have erection. the guy na wood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.