Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Apostle Suleman: Within APC El-rufai Is Seen As Successor To Buhari – Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman: Within APC El-rufai Is Seen As Successor To Buhari – Reno (632 Views)

Jaafaru Ibrahim Dumps APC (El-Rufai’s Ex-Director Of Campaign) / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Within APC El-rufai Is Seen As Successor To Buhari – Reno by spartan117(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Apostle Suleman: Within APC El-Rufai is seen as successor to Buhari – Reno omokri

I am sure you have all heard about the accusations against a man of God, Apostle Suleman, by a Canada based stripper who says she feels shortchanged because Pastor Suleman reneged on his promise to marry her.

You may also have read the response of the Omega Fire Ministries of Apostle Suleman to these allegations.

Not that I agree or disagree with Omega Fire Ministries allegation that the Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir Elrufai is behind Apostle Suleman’s accuser, but there are many coincidences and it begs questions.

Before I go into these coincidences, let me say that I know Malam Nasir Elrufai and if you think former military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida is an evil genius (he is not, IBB was very unfairly treated by the media and is one of our better Presidents) then you have not yet come across El-Rufai.

I have never met a man so Machiavellian as Malam Nasir El-Rufai. In fact, his cold and calculating tendencies almost make Machiavelli a religion for him. If you want to know what this man is capable of, then read former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s book to learn how he savaged his own foster father. Former President Obasanjo wrote that he ‘shudders’ when he casts his mind back to what El-Rufai did to his own flesh and blood including his own blood brother and uncle!

For a man like Obasanjo, who witnessed the Nigerian Civil War with all its bestial brutality, to shudder at El-Rufai goes to show you the moral depths of depravity to which Malam Nasir Elrufai has sunk.

This is how President Olusegun Obasanjo, Elrufai’s boss of eight years described him in his book – My Watch Volume 2:

“Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological. Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that also. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance. At the same time, I recognised his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir el-Rufai.”

“He barefacedly lied which he did to me against his colleagues and so-called friends. I have heard of how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like, in the African setting, his foster father. I shuddered when I heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air Force who is senior to him in age.”

So, without further ado, let us consider the coincidences in the matter between Apostle Johnson Suleman and Malam Nasir El-Rufai and see if there are any merits to Omega Fire Ministries’ allegations.

On March 29, 2016, Apostle Johnson Suleman challenged Malam Nasir Elrufai over his Preaching License Bill which he promoted in Kaduna State. On April 3, 2016, Elrufai responded.

Shortly thereafter, Apostle Suleman revealed that he had gotten a security report that someone had arranged for Fulani herdsmen to kill him and make it seem like an accident. We know for a fact that killer Fulani herdsmen have killed the king of Ubulu Uku in Delta state, HRM Akaeze Edward Ofulue III. We also know that they had kidnapped and whipped the leader of Afenifere, Olu Falae. So no one can blame Apostle Suleman for taking the Security report seriously.

Read full article at:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/apostle-suleman-within-apc-el-rufai-seen-successor-buhari-reno/

Re: Apostle Suleman: Within APC El-rufai Is Seen As Successor To Buhari – Reno by AntiWailer: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2017
Thrash.

Oyedepo spoke against Fulani attacks too sometimes last year. Why didn't a prostitute from Canada show transfer and chats.

We keep encouraging wrong things by saying act of conviction is witch hunt.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna PDP Youths Blasts El Rufai, Calls Him A Political Lunatic (pic) / Gov Bako Lalong Appoints Efe Ambassador For Entertainment & Creativity Industry / Raided Money Belong To Andy Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.