Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi (36110 Views)

9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by stephenduru: 4:01pm On May 31, 2018
Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi representing Kaduna North Senatorial District has taken to social media to call over Kaduna state over ongoing victimization. According to him,Gov. El-rufai is set to destroy his personal house despite a valid and subsisting court order.He wrote...

'Kaduna State Government is set to demolish my personal house despite a valid and subsisting court order. The matter is still pending in the High Court of justice Kaduna as I write this but the government is bent on carrying out its atrocity.

This is just one of the many court order violations by the Kaduna State Government. We in Kaduna are very much aware of its antecedents when it comes to violation of court orders, because they feel they are above the law.

Its ironic for a government that rushes to sue people in court for mundane issues but turn around to completely ignore court orders against it. It tells so much on the kind of disrespect that they have for rule of law.

Such injustices and abuse of office will not go unchallenged, we will remain committed to the fight against such a tyrannical government legally within our constitutional rights, and we will certainly not relent in ensuring that justice prevails'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/senator-hunkuyi-calls-out-gov-el.html

21 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by thatigboman: 4:17pm On May 31, 2018
31 Million for what period? that dwarfish, heartless kaduna governor is a big thief

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by LibertyRep: 4:35pm On May 31, 2018
It is established that the rich and the elite love evading paying taxes and levies to the government. If the Senator is truly owing, he should pay up without unnecessarilly inciting public sentiments

On the other hand, I'm Just curious as to why the period during which the debt was incured was omitted in the letter.

Those who hold the handle of the sword now should know that power is transient.

46 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by samuelchimmy(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2018
why is this govt, so plagued with propaganda and snitching

12 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by Archangel15: 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
El rufai is just another Buhari

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by Akeos(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
Nigeria your country.....

3 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by paymentvoucher: 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
grin 31 Million GANG

6 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
This El Rufai victimisation is too much, must everyone dance to your tune grin

33 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by simak1(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
Hell-rufai is working..

5 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by Abatsam111(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
Ha
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by amzee(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
ghuy
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by asawanathegreat(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2018
Na now u dey know? El-Rufai wicked die

23 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by brodalokie: 4:52pm On May 31, 2018
You can't blame him o. You don't know the magnitude of disturbia he is undergoing. Even now as I am typing, demons are trying to control me but they claim to be guardians. It is just tragic. May God help us all grin

The 31 demons of araba

Galatians 2
2 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me. 2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain. 3 Yet not even Titus who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised. 4 And this occurred because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to SPY OUT OUR LIBERTY which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage), 5 to whom we did not yield submission even for an hour, that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

STEALTH = DRONE (spy technology) = WITCHCRAFT

2 Peter 2
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privately shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that BOUGHT them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make MERCHANDISE of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
4 For if God spared not the ANGELS that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eight person, a preacher of righteous, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy CONVERSATION of the wicked.
8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, IN SEEING AND HEARING, VEXED HIS RIGHTEOUS SOUL FROM DAY TO DAY WITH THEIR UNLAWFUL DEEDSwink
9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of TEMPTATION, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Hebrew 1:13-14
13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
14 Are they not all MINISTERING SPIRITS, sent forth to minister for them who shall be HEIRS of salvation?

Note: Righteousness = Faith/Believe (Romans 4:9; Romans 4:22; Galatians 3:6; James 2:23)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by Omeokachie: 4:52pm On May 31, 2018
That midget can't rise above ground level.

They are asking him to pay N31m but are not stating what period or years of arrears this covers.

I pity the future of Elrufai should Hunkuyi or somebody from his camp unseats Elrufai in the coming elections. They will uproot even his ancestral grave.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by chuksjuve(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
Politics of hatred..
Once someone is no longer on your good books, witch hunting becomes the order of the day...

Nigeria is far from development with this kind of bitter political arrogant power display.

16 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by genxris: 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
This is a sample of what each state will look like if state police is granted.
Just like the dwarf Governor is demolishing his opponents houses will he use the state police to intimidate and send him out of the state.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by biggy26: 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
Right from the days of OBJ, as minister of FCT, he has been a destructive man. Bulldozer hell roof ai.

17 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
Oga go and pay your tax! That amount is less than your monthly Income as a Saraki sinator.

2 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by mekonglobal(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
undecided Fighting perceived enemies.. Dis wan na politicians fight, oga tell ur problem to the judges i'm not one.

2 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by elhbb: 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
Take on my mentor. PMB successor insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by Mutemenot(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
short men and wickedness be like 5n6

9 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by LastSurvivor11: 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
El rufai is just another buhari just that he has waec result unlike buhari..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by 825jobs: 4:55pm On May 31, 2018
Don't pity or take sides with anyone. When two elites are fighting each other, just stay in the sudeline n enjoy the show.

This same nonsense is done to d common man everyday, but the same Senators will claim untouchable.

Might I also add that Dino's travails is a very welcome development even tho I very much like him. The lawmakers have decided to not protect ordinary citizens, let them hv a taste too.

7 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by theoldpretender(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
biggy26:
Right from the days of OBJ, he has been a destructive man.

Yes, and Abuja city was the better for it.

Nigeria needs cleaning up. We are too used to doing the wrong things

3 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by tsmat(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
9ja
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi by Newpride(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
Governors dealing with senators these days no be small... grin grin

Governors..2
Senators ....0

Let the fight continues .... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / 2019 Election: Arrest Tinubu Now – HURIWA Tells Security Agencies / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.