Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

My V.N (sexual Dysfunction) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My V.N (sexual Dysfunction) (653 Views)

My Husband Needs Anal SEX , My V Is Still Tight , Read Husband’s Reply - 18+ / The Oil Needs To Be Inside My V A G I N A” – Lady Who Sleeps With Church Members / Chase Success, not women. (My V.N) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My V.N (sexual Dysfunction) by SafeDavid(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
This Voice Note is my response to the guy who posted about his impotence and also the lady who recently posted about getting married to an impotent man.

DLGUY:
This is unbelievable.
No you are not impotent.
Sex is a thing of the mind and I'm sure your first experience with the prostitute has conditioned you to believe so.

I would make suggestions on how you can get your mind back to sexually stimulate your body but first this thread needs more people's attention so I'll help you call on lalasticlala to do the needful.

And if it is truely spiritual like you have posited.
I'd suggest your go on your knees and cry unto God .

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1d37b09e

Cc Helpforever
Re: My V.N (sexual Dysfunction) by Dockybae(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
mthewwww
Re: My V.N (sexual Dysfunction) by SafeDavid(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dockybae:
mthewwww

Wetin dey vex you? cheesy
Re: My V.N (sexual Dysfunction) by SafeDavid(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
I was kinda breathing heavy lol!
Don't really talk loud so it's a bit of a task to make myself audible..grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Suicidal Person: 5 Signs Not To Ignore! / Who Can Solve This Life Questions? / I Am Just Curious About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.