Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family (47797 Views)

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Balenciaga, Panties&bra, Bride's Family Demands As Bride Price In Ebonyi State / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by bakila: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Behira:
wink
Is that thanks for the compliments or who send you go my picture place sign.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
I think it's greed. There's no other explanation for it. At least, non that I can think of.

I believe they don't care. All they care about is what they get from the man.

I remember when my cousin was getting married. He married an easterner. I smile when he told me that before they allowed him into the house of his father-in-law, he had to buy a cartoon of Benson and Hedges for the youths in the village. They said it's custom. I mean, like seriously.

SMH.
Every step of the way the hapless man is tasked. What happens if the man can't afford the extortion?
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
What manner of puerile vibe is this nonsensical homo erectus spewing?

Dude, know that "assumption is the mother of all Bleep-ups".
Babe you should know that it isn't every trash you respond to.

Any family that tasks a man like this is a very very greedy family. I personally won't allow my male sibs marry into such a family

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by phenol33(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
if u can't provide all these thing please don't think of getting married simple... more over it varies from comunity to comunity... more over nigerian girls er not that cheap to be taken away..
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Every step of the way the hapless man is tasked. What happens if the man can't afford the extortion?
He let go of the woman. It's the best of the best way. If the woman is smart, she'd harp on her people to let her man be. Like really stamp her feet down. I've seen many women do this. Like they form 'crase' for village people when the husband came knocking.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by unstableaswater: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
hammerF:
MY FATHER MARRIED MY MOTHER NO COMPLAIN, HIS FATHER MARRIED HIS MOTHER NO COMPLAIN, MY MOTHER FATHER MARRIED MY GRANDMOTHER NO COMPLAIN.

IGBO MEN HAVE BEEN FULFILING THE TRADITIONAL RITE OF MARRIAGE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL WITH NO COMPLAIN.

WHO ARE THESE BUNCH OF LAZY MEN THAT WANT THEIR INLAW TO PAY FOR THE MARRIAGE BECOS THEY ARE DOING THEM A FAVOUR BY MARRYING THEIR DAUGHTER?

MARRIAGE IN IGBO LAND IS NOT FORCED, IT IS NOT FOR THE POOR AS ANY FAMILY U GO TO MARRY FROM WILL BE INTERESTED IN WAT U DO FOR A LIVING AND WANT TO KNOW IF U WILL BE ABLE TO COPE WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY OF AN ADDITION TO THE FAMILY AS WELL AS TAKE CARE OF URSELF AND THEIR DAUGHTER.

THE MARRIAGE RITE IS A TEST OF UR FINANCIAL CAPABILITIES TO ASCERTAIN THAT U ARE COMPETENT TO CARRY A FAMILY AS A MAN.

GO TO THE EAST, IT IS THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WHOLE NIGERIA THAT U RARELY SEE ANYBODY BEGGING ON THE STREET.

MY ADVICE TO THOSE OF U OBSESSED WITH IGBO CULTURE EVEN THOUGH U ARE NOT IGBO, IS THAT U START THE CHANGE FROM UR OWN CULTURES, CHANGE STARTS FROM WITHIN, U CANNOT BE JUMPING THE FENCE INTO ANOTHER MAN COMPOUND TO REARRANGE THE PLACE AS U DEEM FIT WEN UR OWN COMPOUND IS A BIGGER MESS.

HERE ARE THE TYPES OF PICTURES WE FIND IN THE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST, WHERE THE BRIDE FAMILY FOOT THE MARRIAGE BILL, POLYGAMY WITH CHILDREN RUNNING THE STREET TO BEG FOR THEIR NEXT MEAL.

Y u dey waste ur time, after all the complain they will leave the whole Nigeria and be queuing up to fulfil the marriage rite in igboland, na only we they born girls.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Babe you should know that it isn't every trash you respond to.
Yea I know. But I'm bored. I'm using him for sport to prevent me going pussy_ hunting. grin

Any family that tasks a man like this is a very very greedy family. I personally won't allow my male sibs marry into such a family
Aye. Same here. But I'm the last man standing in my family. sad
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
He let go of the woman. It's the best of the best way. If the woman is smart, she'd harp on her people to let her man be. Like really stamp her feet down. I've seen many women do this. Like they form 'crase' for village people when the husband came knocking.
My bosom friend recounts how people of her hometown taxed her husband sege. The man spent so much, especially when those thieving 'Umunna' people decided to squeeze the man dry. He spent close to 800k on the traditional wedding alone and for that reason treats the lady as commodity, even till date
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by phenol33(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
booqee:
that's an unfair and greedy aspect of the culture..
it is never unfair.. it show that u real want to marry that woman.. u as girl will u like ur boifriend to come and pick u like he picks a prostitude?? **sorry i was harsh*** but the fact is that he is to treat u as a queen cos hes suffered to marry u.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by MrPresident1: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

A culture of greed and extortion?

Ishi, ehn, if Nigeria divide penren, I hope you know that Ukwuani will go to Biafra? grin

U better make peace with you Biafran brothers so that you will have soft landing in Biafra grin, me I don talk my own cool
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
Yea I know. But I'm bored. I'm using him for sport to prevent me going pussy_ hunting. grin

Aye. Same here. But I'm the last man standing in my family. sad
Any lady who captures you will be a superwoman wink
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
unstableaswater:

Y u dey waste ur time, after all the complain they will leave the whole Nigeria and be queuing up to fulfil the marriage rite in igboland, na only we they born girls.
In your tribalistic mind, simpleton! Only una born babe, which kind babe, ashawo babes, abi?

Yeye dey smell. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Any lady who captures you will be a superwoman wink
Tell me about it, I'm all ears. grin
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by unstableaswater: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
In your tribalistic mind, simpleton! Only una born babe, which kind babe, ashawo babes, abi?

Yeye dey smell. tongue
It is enough for u to spend day and night on igbo matter, y are yoruba men such bitches? y igbo men dont invest their time on yoruba?
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Ishi, ehn, if Nigeria divide penren, I hope you know that Ukwuani will go to Biafra? grin

U better make peace with you Biafran brothers so that you will have soft landing in Biafra grin, me I don talk my own cool
Ukwuani and Biafra have nothing in common and the average Ukwuani man is vehemently anti-Biafra so that is not going to happen in my life time grin
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by unstableaswater: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Ukwuani and Biafra have nothing in common and the average Ukwuani man is vehemently anti-Biafra so that is not going to happen in my life time grin
See ur Afonja mouth, i have a fat igbo dick that will full it up.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

My bosom friend recounts how people of her hometown taxed her husband sege. The man spent so much, especially when those thieving 'Umunna' people decided to squeeze the man dry. He spent close to 800k on the traditional wedding alone and for that reason treats the lady as commodity, even till date
The most annoying thing is that those who collected on the collectable will not be feeling the heat the woman is feeling now. sad
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
Tell me about it, I'm all ears. grin
O yeah baby, she will have a punny like a Venus fly trap and a brain to match. Be patient brah, she will soon show cheesy
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
unstableaswater:
See ur Afonja mouth, i have a fat igbo dick that will full it up.
Go Bleep your demented pussy_ weep mother with that digital mutilated finger of yours. You demented tribalistic bigot!. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

O yeah baby, she will have a punny like a Venus fly trap and a brain to match. Be patient brah, she will soon show cheesy
Em, your delay tactic won't work. grin I'm already on the hunt for pussy_ I see a willing friend smiling... grin
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by unstableaswater: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
Go Bleep your demented pussy_ weep mother with that digital mutilated finger of yours. You demented tribalistic bigot!. tongue

Really? I am not the person opening yoruba thread and spending all day hating. Are u cursed?
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Selfish like King Hezekiah...In your children's lifetime nko?

Ishi lemme tell you the truth cheesy, Ukwuani is Biafraland grin nothing anybody can do about it. My dear, in your own best interest, make peace with your Biafran brethren ooo, IshiBiafra cheesy
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
unstableaswater:

Really? I am not the person opening yoruba thread and spending all day hating. Are u cursed?
Now how many yoruba thread have you seen me open, you simplified mal-nourished asshole?

Be free from the curse of tribal bigotry and ease your life with more ease of wanton foolishness, you mystified twerp!.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Kolababss(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
D guy really try o, for dis Buhari regime...... Dos inlaws got no mercy fa

Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by unstableaswater: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
Now how many yoruba thread have you seen me open, you simplified mal-nourished asshole?

Be free from the curse of tribal bigotry and ease your life with more ease of wanton foolishness, you mystified twerp!.

No it would kill u to open a yoruba thread and invest ur time on that, a hate filled maggot like u, would prefer to slime around on all igbo matter, maybe dem take igbo do juju for una.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Marrtynze(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol all of this still doesn't mean she gon make or be a good wife
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Selfish like King Hezekiah...In your children's lifetime nko?

Ishi lemme tell you the truth cheesy, Ukwuani is Biafraland grin nothing anybody can do about it. My dear, in your own best interest, make peace with your Biafran brethren ooo, IshiBiafra cheesy
Tah, I dodge am! Tweh!! angry

Mscheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
unstableaswater:

No it would kill u to open a yoruba thread and invest ur time on that, a hate filled maggot like u, would prefer to slime around on all igbo matter, maybe dem take igbo do juju for una.
Look first and weep, you ignoramous. Seek the heel that will batter you to a mash of mashed potato for you to see the log of tribal bigotry in your eyes.

I'd prefer to slime slimy bigots like you and rid you of the bigotry that made you a demented ignoramous who showcase his unwashed anus for all to see.
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
iSufferFools:
Em, your delay tactic won't work. grin I'm already on the hunt for pussy_ I see a willing friend smiling... grin
Who is the smiling and willing friend? cheesy
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by iSufferFools: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Who is the smiling and willing friend? cheesy
Hazard a guess? I've never been with an albino before. grin wink
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by icejoel(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
The Door na bullet proof....
Re: Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Tah, I dodge am! Tweh!! angry

Mscheeeeeeeeeeew

IshiBiafra angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.