Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG (8815 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Crisis Has Ruined Our Business" Ibo Man In Zamfara Cries Out / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm

Notice how the "real" issue wasn't mentioned; just veered off into the brief 200-year history lesson

Seems these guys are trained in "PR" tactics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by FriendNG: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

He said that to manage tensions.... forgiveness is better than vengence don't take people on nairaland seriously they are mostly cowards who hide behind keyboard to say things they mostly lack the courage to say in public. Their pretense should be their burden to bear alone. A lot of decent and honest Yorubas have condemned the violence lets leave the faceless people on nairaland to be the brave cowards they always dream to be.

I agree with you. Even if they did not condemned this act. I won't have problem with it. Afterall crisis happens everywhere. And what happen in Ife is also over let's move forget and forgive.

But the moment they resort to padding lies to cover it up I will definitely have problem. Imagine how FFK is cooking imaginary stories. And his sympathizers here on Nairaland are claiming victory and at the sametime crying victim.

That hypocrisy cannot. be tolerated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by buchilino(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2017
IF DEY LIKE LET DEM ADMIT IT OR NOT. IFE CRISIS WAS AN ETHNIC CONFLICT
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by vedaxcool(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:

I agree with you. Even if they did not condemned this act. I won't have problem with it. Afterall crisis happens everywhere. And what happen in Ife is also over let's move forget and forgive.

But the moment they resort to padding lies to cover it up I will definitely have problem. Imagine how FFK is cooking imaginary stories. And his sympathizers here on Nairaland are claiming victory and at the sametime crying victim.

FKK is a thieving cocaine addicted lizard only fools like him peddle his lies ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by Mrjayzo: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by RZArecta(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2017
Mr ostrich just buried it's head in the sand cool
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by emi14: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

FKK is a thieving cocaine addicted lizard only fools like him peddle his lies ...
Do you have proofs of such addiction.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2017
Why do we like to lie to ourselves?, why not lay it bare so we can know where the problem is coming from and think of a better solution, communal clashes have always been linked with tribal and religious differences. The only way we can get rid of these baggages of division amongst ourselves is to be lay it all out, and think of a solution, intact this forum is a clear example of how much tribalism, religious and political sentiments has eaten deep in our hearts and in the long run its affecting our collective progress as a nation
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by vedaxcool(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2017
emi14:

Do you have proofs of such addition.

No I. have proof of such subtraction. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by loopman: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Just a warning, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. Restrict your madness to Kano, Kaduna and all those Islamic jihadist backward northern states leeching on the South.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by montezz(f): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2017
ycat:
So why were only Yoruba arrested and moved to Abuja when there's police station in the area?
God bless you!
Even the Hausa soldiers watched their kinsmen burn down shops belonging to Yoruba people.
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by spartan117(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Atiku2019:
Peace cool
Atiku2019 you are finally back
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by spartan117(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:

Have you finished searching for the love lost sheep
Savage wink
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by Sanchez01: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
FriendNG:

And so??
You are expected to go to Ile-Ife and champion a reprisal attack. Trolling and screaming all over cyberspace won't kill any Ife indigene.

No one has the monopoly of violence. By the way, how come you aren't talking about the arrested Yoruba folks

loopman:
Just a warning, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow. Restrict your madness to Kano, Kaduna and all those Islamic jihadist backward northern states leeching on the South.
Biko, preach!

2 Likes

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by AnanseK(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Activities up north in the next six months will be proof of claims just made. Those with wisdom on affairs of this matter, understand what I have said and the time line I have given. When dealing with barbarians one should never anticipate forgiveness nor listen to speeches. Its wise to observe the actions of the aggrieved and possible inactions of those mandated to protect lives and property (religious and political leaders inclusive).

So who are the babarians here. You really cannot be a good person. When the authorities are trying to hush up the matter and let the aggrieved innocent people forget, you are coming with irresponsible inciting comments.

1 Like

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by BetaThings: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

He said that to manage tensions.... forgiveness is better than vengence don't take people on nairaland seriously they are mostly cowards who hide behind keyboard to say things they mostly lack the courage to say in public. Their pretense should be their burden to bear alone. A lot of decent and honest Yorubas have condemned the violence lets leave the faceless people on nairaland to be the brave cowards they always dream to be.

I am seeing for the first time people saying that the government should make statements that will promote further violence
I don't see them making these statements out of naivety
They are baiting and taunting following a cold calculation of socio-economic/political gains they will reap from a crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by vedaxcool(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
BetaThings:

I am seeing for the first time people saying that the government should make statements that will promote further violence
I don't see them making these statements out of naivety
They are baiting and taunting following a cold calculation of socio-economic/political gains they will reap from a crisis

It is unfortunate. ... we will gain nothing from inflammatory comments.
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by ycat: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Are you just coming out of a coma? Who told you what? Which part of my comment is wrong?
disumusa:
who told you that
Re: Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG by seanet02: 1:02am On Mar 21, 2017
FriendNG:

Olodo. How is FFK lying?
When Hausas killed in Mile 12 they ran to the security agencies for protection and they were not arrested.
We have learned our lesson.
No more one Nigeria at our expense.
Hausa kills, Hausa will be killed.
Que sera sera.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo: Buhari Supporters Motivated By Belief & Trust; PDP Supporters Are Money! / Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Jumps By 15.64% To ₦33.107 Trillion – DMO / Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Trade Ministry, Over MTN ₦2.6trn Naira Waiver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.