Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? (997 Views)

Why Do African Women Think That Only The Ugly Ones Are Good For Sports / Why Do Naija Girls Date Fine Guys Bt Marry Ugly Ones Ehn?? / Advice Me: I Am Attracted To Only Goodlooking Guys But Ugly Ones Treat Me Better (2) (3) (4)

Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by vague: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2017
I have come across so many small boys on nairaland that have some many opnions about other people but when you look at the profile pics you will see one dark boy in an ibadan looking background making noise about another person's looks or status. I am always wondering if these boys should even have a say since they look like burnt offerings?

If you see the light pawpaws they are always the gentle ones. Humble and cute. They always look like they have taken a bath biko. They also intelligent too. They can make an ibadan looking background look like Mauritius with their cleanliness. And when you find an arrogant one, chances are he will be the bobrisky bleaching type! His soul will be just as dark as his butt crack sefangry

Does the darkness make these NL boys just as ugly inside as they are on the outside? Please i need serious answers... undecided
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by ochobaba(m): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2017
What's now your own say?
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by iyamALBEN(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2017
1)They are other ways You could have presented this without unnecessarily being stereotypic.

2)Nobody is ugly and nobody is beautiful. W'all just have different parents.

3)Just like everyone else; You were never given the privilege to choose how you should look after birth.

4)You will conclude that I commented this way because I'm part of your so called "Ugly Ibadan boys".

5)I haven't seen you before but I'm confident you are not more handsome than I am.

Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by StarBukola(f): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Jobless thing
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2017
vague:
I have come across so many small boys on nairaland that have some many opnions about other people but when you look at the profile pics you will see one dark boy in an ibadan looking background making noise about another person's looks or status. I am always wondering if these boys should even have a say since they look like burnt offerings?

If you see the light pawpaws they are always the gentle ones. Humble and cute. They always look like they have taken a bath biko. They also intelligent too. They can make an ibadan looking background look like Mauritius with their cleanliness. And when you find an arrogant one, chances are he will be the bobrisky bleaching type! His soul will be just as dark as his butt crack sefangry

Does the darkness make these NL boys just as ugly inside as they are on the outside? Please i need serious answers... undecided

Lwkmd o. I like this grin
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2017
vague:

So anyone that is dark is ugly? You need serious brain reset.
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by firstking01(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Stupid postundecided
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by lilmax(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2017
iyamALBEN:
1)They are other ways You could have presented this without unnecessarily being stereotypic.

2)Nobody is ugly and nobody is beautiful. W'all just have different parents.

3)Just like everyone else; You were never given the privilege to choose how you should look after birth.

4)You will conclude that I commented this way because I'm part of your so called "Ugly Ibadan boys".

5)I haven't seen you before but I'm confident you are not more handsome than I am.
see wetin op don cause, sorry... no mind am
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by vague: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2017
jcmaiah:

So anyone that is dark is ugly? You need serious brain reset.
is your inside just as dark as your outside?
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by MmmS(f): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
lol why look for trouble like this?
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by vague: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
MmmS:
lol why look for trouble like this?
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by Backinfront(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
LMAO so true
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lol.. 'BURN'T OFFERING'..

So true.. lwkmd
Re: Why Do The Ugly Ones Have The Most Say? by MmmS(f): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
vague:
and then wot?

Check Out 15 Weird Things To Notice Each Time You M@sturbate {1 Is A Shocker} / Who Is A Real Woman? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Graduation Ceremony And It Goes Wrong!