Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) (31406 Views)

Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by 0b10010011: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Who is the girl in that picture ?? And what does she do for a living ??

She I the Goal keeper for Chicago Bulls Basketball team and sells bread for a living.
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2017
It's only the Buhari personal economy that has enjoyed changed this far I tell you , the rest of us are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Who is the girl in that picture ?? And what does she do for a living ??

She is the daughter of a very visionless and extremely incompetent man that has been known to depress a particular economy twice

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2017
davodyguy:
some guys who missed Zahra would be like 'That could have been me" grin grin grin grin grin
Omo, I tell you... The girl too fine.
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by kayusre: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2017
Nawa you oh#come north na#even Mai goro de rock Mary k..lol
dragonking3:
Zahra wearing make up. shocked

I thought Muslim women don't wear make up and always wear hijab. I guess hijab is for the poor muslims women. embarassed
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by Sanuzi(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2017
whao .
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by 175(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Sinfulsaint:
See as the babe dey glow.

*Singing*

The husband don do her

She don carry belle. . .

Joseph run away. . .

Ewooooooooo
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2017
175:

*Singing*

The husband don do her

She don carry belle. . .

Joseph run away. . .

Ewooooooooo

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by princessayesha(f): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Beautiful couple...lucky Zarah smiley

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by latissimusDorsi: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
Zahra wearing make up. shocked

I thought Muslim women don't wear make up and always wear hijab. I guess hijab is for the poor muslims women. embarassed

I thought I would see her on long flowing hijab that will cover her legs and hand. Abi she no follow for the hijab wearers?
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by jullty: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2017
[img]h
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by Codes151(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2017
davodyguy:
some guys who missed Zahra would be like 'That could have been me" grin grin grin grin grin
some will be like!! This guy!?
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by holyokoto(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
davodyguy:

That could have been me grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Forget those smiles; maybe they quarreled and almost fought before leaving for the occation. Poor men are busy screaming 'money is everything' while the rich is shaking his head that money is nothing, just a factor for fixed expectation.
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by Fayos1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Those hands of hers though
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by madridguy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Here I am sir.

eph123:
where is madridguy cheesy
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by eph123(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
madridguy:
Here I am sir.

Lol! I hope your feelings are not hurt with this post, although Zahra has other siblings so there is still chance smiley
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by madridguy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin grin funny you. Don't know if Abu Zahra will be kind enough to compensate me with Haleemat tongue Put me in your prayer my brother.

eph123:

Lol! I hope your feelings are not hurt with this post, although Zahra has other siblings so there is still chance smiley
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by eph123(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin funny you. Don't know if Abu Zahra will be kind enough to compensate me with Haleemat tongue Put me in your prayer my brother.

grin Never say never!
Re: Zahra And Ahmed Indimi At Rahma's 40th Birthday (Photo) by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks boss.

eph123:

grin Never say never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal / Lagos Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.