Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency (2253 Views)

President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / Buhari To Nigerian Elites: "Stop Making Expensive Demands" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2017
Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, on Sunday said Nigerian elites are not happy with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Shehu made the disclosure during an interview on Pyramid Radio in Kano State. He said the government was doing a lot to improve the lot of the ordinary people who the elite did not care for.

“Because the elite do not care for the ordinary people, they are saying that government is doing nothing. But we are doing a lot for the ordinary people.

“They don’t want us to talk about the 14 solar power projects that have been licensed to boost electricity supply in the country; the Mambila power project which will soon leave the drawing board and the many Chinese projects including the standard gauge railway.

“This country has more important things to talk about instead of dwelling on trivia.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-elites-are-mad-at-president.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Young03(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Thats good
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2017
All these things you are mentioning that the common man has not seen the impact.

The problem of buhari is buhari. Daft and clueless

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by searchng4love: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2017
In your imagination

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by TimeManager(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
All these things you are mentioning that the common man has not seen the impact.

The only person who is daft & clueless is the one who comments without reading through.
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
What I notice about this presidential media men is that they come out, lie with a straight face and expect Nigerians to swallow whatever they say.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

What an irony

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by gohzieh(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Everybody not just the elites.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Oliviaxx(f): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2017
well the presidency doesn't care either...with his fulani boys on rampaga killing scores? just one example

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
The only person who is daft & clueless is the one who comments without reading through.
Kiss the truth!
Kindly tell us five tangible achievement of this government?

Please use Goggle to aid your search grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

lolz. grin grin grin abeg take am easy oh make aunty no go cry river
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:

poor come back please tell me

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by TimeManager(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:

I rather watch my two dogs make love than highlight the large number of achievements abound seen & reported thus far.. You are called Wailers for a reason. Even in the face of glaring proofs, your only resort is wail. You were very quick to pour vituperations even though two huge projects was cited in the News..
Truth is talking!
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

poor come back please tell me
If you can help us out i will be happy.

Tell us what you think.

The truth is as open as the Sun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
I rather watch my two dogs make love than highlight the large number of achievements abound seen & reported thus far.. You are called Wailers for a reason. Even in the face of glaring proofs, your only resort is wail. You were very quick to pour vituperations even though[b] two huge projects [/b]was cited in the News..
Truth is talking!
Check out the meaning of tangible then go back and see if what i highlighted correlate to the word Tangible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
If you can help us out i will be happy.

Tell us what you think.

The truth is as open as the Sun

Help me you out with tears? Abeg fight your battles yourself. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Flyingngel(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2017
The Mambilla project which will soon leave the drawing board- Shehu. This government like NEWS oo. They cannot wait until any project commences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by vedaxcool(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
I rather watch my two dogs make love than highlight the large number of achievements abound seen & reported thus far.. You are called Wailers for a reason. Even in the face of glaring proofs, your only resort is wail. You were very quick to pour vituperations even though two huge projects was cited in the News..
Truth is talking!

lol grin grin grin grin please I am begging mercy, mercy. ..
look at how she done sit down like mr. fox

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by TimeManager(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Check out the meaning of tangible then go back and see if what i highlighted correlate to the word Tangible
You must be kidding, ain't you?.. The two projects that was cited are visible. It hasn't been distributed to the end-consumers simply because it is on-going. Fashola had a first hand field tour lately while giving assurances to such effect. New range of power projects in 2yrs is quite commendable irrespective of wailers' pessimism.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

Tears! Tell us the projects and i will be magnanimous to post the pics here for all to see. What Tangible projects can we point out that Buhari has done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by ZZ22: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
Truth is talking!
BMC howfa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
You must be kidding, ain't you?.. The two projects that was cited are visible. It hasn't been distributed to the end-consumers simply because it is on-going. Fashola had a first hand field tour lately while giving assurances to such effect. New range of power projects in 2yrs is quite commendable irrespective of wailers' pessimism.
Kiss the truth!
Solar Power are about to be Licensed while Mambilla power project will soon leave the drawing board.

Are those ones completed projects?

I can't stoop low to call you BMC because you will muddle up the propaganda being churned out there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

Tears? Why should i weep when I'm schholling you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by TimeManager(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

lol grin grin grin grin please I am begging mercy, mercy. ..
look at how she done sit down like mr. fox
wicked grin grin grin grin
Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by TimeManager(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Solar Power are about to be Licensed while Mambilla power project will soon leave the drawing board.

Are those ones completed projects?

I can't stoop low to call you BMC because you will muddle up the propaganda being churned out there
How can they be Completed without a starting point. I addressed this unequivocally in my earlier post. Moreover, Timelines were equally given towards completion.
You are among the culprits who quickly ascribe the recently completed railway projects to Gej. Long-term projects are not mostly a hush-hush as you would ordinarily think.
Young Lady, try & wail with q-wail-lity.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
How can they be Completed without a starting point. I addressed this unequivocally in my earlier post. Moreover, Timelines were equally given towards completion.
You are among the culprits who quickly ascribe the recently completed railway projects to Gej. Long-term projects are not mostly a hush-hush as you would ordinarily think.
Young Lady, try & wail with q-wail-lity.

Kiss the truth!
How many promises this government made that was fulfilled? So you call something still at the drawing board an achievement in respect to Nigeria and its penchant for abandoned project

My question is Tell me Five tangible achievement of this administration

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by TimeManager(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
How many promises this government made that was fulfilled? [b]So you call something still at the drawing board [/b]an achievement in respect to Nigeria and its penchant for abandoned project

My question is Tell me Five tangible achievement of this administration
Point of correction; it has taken off. The necessary modalities have been satisfied. We are talking about a 4000MW hydro electric project, one of the largest in West Africa, coupled with solar power a novelty in the Nigeria's socio-economic landscape..

I insist not highlighting nothing. It sounds very pleasing we continue to rub the achievements of this government on your faces since y'all are far too fixated cheesy
Truth is talking!
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
Point of correction; it has taken off. The necessary modalities have been satisfied. We are talking about a 4000MW hydro electric project, one of the largest in West Africa, coupled with solar power a novelty in the Nigeria's socio-economic landscape..

I insist not highlighting nothing. It sounds very pleasing we continue to rub the achievements of this government on your faces since y'all are far too fixated cheesy
Truth is talking!
The news says the Mambilla Power project which will soon leave the drawing board

Tell me five tangible achievement of buhari and not something that's still on the drawing board.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by orisa37: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2017
The Elites and the ordinary people should be covered every where by any Policy of the Federal Government.
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by TimeManager(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
The news says the Mambilla Power project which will soon leave the drawing board

Why are you so much given to senmatic. Facts may have been misquoted along the line, presumably. Would you not rather listen to Fashola & the Chinese who have begun the preliminaries.
But if you are bent on winning this argument, it's fine.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
TimeManager:
Why are you so much given to senmatic. Facts may have been misquoted along the line, presumably. Would you not rather listen to Fashola & the Chinese who have begun the preliminaries.
But if you are bent on winning this argument, it's fine.
Kiss the truth!
Facts misquoted grin grin grin grin

This is the height of Poppycock

You want me to search for Fashola and listen to him when Garba Shehu is giving you a textbook propaganda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:

you see your life?
Your hatred wil not allow you ipods to see the things they are be mentioning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elites Are Mad At President Buhari - Presidency by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you see your life?
Your hatred wil not allow you ipods to see the things they are be mentioning
Let's keep hatred aside. Can you tell me five tangible achievements of buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Assassination: Photos Of His Security Car, Caravan, Wall Damages / Things That May Happen Now That Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released / Is Rochas Okorocha Truly A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.