Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu (607 Views)

Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
follow biafrans today is another special day and we hive chukwu okike abiama the glory for everything .... as we go into today we must all put nnamdi KANU in prayer the slayer of afonjas, the heart attack of the zoo and the prophet of God... whiter than white and white than snow ,we the children of God stand in solidarity with him irrespective of what Yoruba Muslim think it doesn't matter as they are inconsequential in the scheme of things .
justice binta ll give him deserved justice and he ll be freed today ....God bless ijaw,Igbo,annang,Ikwere,igede,effik,ogoni,opopobo,igbanke and others as for the people occupying the left cardinal point of the zoo ,savages and animals shall they continue to be iseeeeee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2017
can you see how clean this dude is

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2017
I stand with NNAMDI KANU

4 Likes

Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2017
I stand with NNAMDI KANU. Click like if you do so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by weyab: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
I stand wit kanu
Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
You can tell he is a Biafraan by how handsome he is! You can never mistake him as an Afonja because THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE US...they look like their brothers in Togo and Benin Republic.

4 Likes

Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by Atiku2019: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2017
cool
Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by ERockson: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Keep standing and remain there till after 2023.
Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2017
The radio Biafra terrorist clown Kanu has nowhere to go today but back to his prison cell. He is an animal who deserves to be locked up in a cage
Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2017
kropotkin2:
The radio Biafra terrorist clown Kanu has nowhere to go today but back to his prison cell. He is an animal who deserves to be locked up in a cage
that dude is handsome no Yoruba man can compare na ....baba suwe,tinubu,fashola,obj aka chimpanzee of all time
Re: I Stand With Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Justice can be delayed, it can never be denied. Same as freedom.Kanu will come out to the shame of all the millions of slaves of Lord Lugard out there.

I stand with Kanu!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kcee Meets Dino Melaye In Lagos / Checkout What This Police Officer Is Doing.(photo) / People Living In Extreme Poverty 1990 Vs 2013 Good News For All Except Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.