Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. (2276 Views)

I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by jonaifame22(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Honestly speaking the preaching I heard on television yesterday is beginning to take it's toll on me, I'm going to dedicate my body to wat is righteous accordin to the lord.

The spirit is willing buh my flesh is weak like a black berry battery on 3% buh I will try, enough is enough, I know that the spirit of lust will read this thread and he will fight tooth and nail like two gals fighting over a boy to see that I satisfy my flesh buh I will stand strong like aiye .

I will make friends with my angel that strengthens me in times of konji at least his biro will rest this week cos he has been writing all my sexuals sins since the begining of this year he has has even bought extra notepad cos the one he's using has filled to the brim like a soakaway full of sh'it., I guess there are times where buy he has to cram some of the sins cos maybe he's biro finished and before he goes to heaven and get another biro he will have forgotten some of the sins he crammed cos it's plenty.

I expect good behaviour frm my wayward and prodigal dick that is standing always everytime like the #istandforbuhari crew, it has to under stand this few things.

1) no standing in public places.

2)No standing at midnite, it should sleep cos it's not God, only God neva sleeps or slumber.

3) No standing when I'm on ordinary boxers.

4) No illegal and long itching.

5)When I'm thinkn abt my gal I don't need it to make it's present felt by standing.

I believe I can make it and frm their it will last to one month and maybe one year frm there I will tell my gal that I dnt want to have sex till we get married and if she's not doing,she should be going.

Bye bye to female pant sniffing, bye bye to suckn pvssy, bye bye to breast pressing and squeezing, bye to smoochn,bye bye to carnality.

My eyes has to understand dis too.

1) No lookn at a girl frm her neck downlward,cos I have an attitide of lookn at a yansh them frm there I'll trace itup to the face to see who is carrying the yansh.

2) No winking at a gal.

3) No doube checking of gals.

I can feel the purity in me already

I wish my self well I dis long and tough journey

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Papiikush: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Please how can I get to Ghana from lekki?

Please advise.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by REIIGN(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2017
You will stand strong like "aiye"?

And you claim to be led by the Spirit? You never serious.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by odiereke(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2017
The Lord is your strength. carry On.
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2017
grin

So help you, God!!!!
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by gbegemaster(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2017
@jonaifame22. Come let us reason together.......
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by ikp120(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Nigga talking as if has even had sex this year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2017
ikp120:
Nigga talking as if has even had sex this year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i tire for the guy gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2017
gbegemaster:
@jonaifame22. Come let us reason together.......
you be gay?
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by tee59(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Do i look lik i fuckn gv a shit?So we shld gv a tnks giving in d market square 4 dat?
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by izzou(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Please how can I get to Ghana from lekki?

Please advise.

Enter a bus to Maruwa bus stop

Trek in.

Take a bike to Ladipo Cole street

Walk down

Take a left turn

Take two right turns

Look straight down. You will see the border between Togo and Ghana

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by gbegemaster(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2017
nnamdi1998:
you be gay?
Never knew reasoning together meant kwashing or other extra curricula activities.

Besides, I asked to reason with the moniker and not the post.
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
Honestly speaking the preaching I heard on television yesterday is beginning to take it's toll on me, I'm going to dedicate my body to wat is righteous accordin to the lord.

The spirit is willing buh my flesh is weak like a black berry battery on 3% buh I will try, enough is enough, I know that the spirit of lust will read this thread and he will fight tooth and nail like two gals fighting over a boy to see that I satisfy my flesh buh I will stand strong like aiye .

I will make friends with my angel that strengthens me in times of konji at least his biro will rest this week cos he has been writing all my sexuals sins since the begining of this year he has has even bought extra notepad cos the one he's using has filled to the brim like a soakaway full of sh'it., I guess there are times where buy he has to cram some of the sins cos maybe he's biro finished and before he goes to heaven and get another biro he will have forgotten some of the sins he crammed cos it's plenty.

I expect good behaviour frm my wayward and prodigal dick that is standing always everytime like the #istandforbuhari crew, it has to under stand this few things.

2)No standing at midnite, it should sleep cos it's not God, only God neva sleeps or slumber.

5)When I'm thinkn abt my gal I don't need it to make it's present felt by standing.

I believe I can make it and frm their it will last to one month and maybe one year frm there I will tell my gal that I dnt want to have sex till we get married and if she's not doing,she should be going.

Bye bye to female pant sniffing, bye bye to suckn pvssy, bye bye to breast pressing and squeezing, bye to smoochn,bye bye to carnality.

1) No lookn at a girl frm her neck downlward,cos I have an attitide of lookn at a yansh them frm there I'll trace itup to the face to see who is carrying the yansh.

2) No winking at a gal.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by jonaifame22(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2017
Zita55:
grin

So help you, God!!!!
zita,zita zita my sister, I can see ur picture,u're so straight like letter I, and u're very enticing the eye,this is the truth believe it cos it's not a lie,I'm not talkn frm the influence of weed cos I'm not high, If u'll be my friend,I'll neva say goodbye.I will carry ur matter on my head like the dot on letter i
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by youngbelieve(f): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2017
so should we Fry beans I wonder hw dis talk go take epp de economy, mtchewww
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
tee59:
Do i look lik i fuckn gv a shit?So we shld gv a tnks giving in d market square 4 dat?
hope u aint op"s ex sha grin
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by idris4r83(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
lefulefu:

hope u aint op"s ex sha grin
I know, lefulefu must be here. Lolx
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
zita,zita zita my sister, I can see ur picture,u're so straight like letter I, and u're very enticing the eye,this is the truth believe it cos it's not a lie,I'm not talkn frm the influence of weed cos I'm not high, If u'll be my friend,I'll neva say goodbye.I will carry ur matter on my head like the dot on letter i
grin
jonaifame22:

LMAO
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by jonaifame22(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
youngbelieve:
so should we Fry beans I wonder hw dis talk go take epp de economy, mtchewww
will it take u longer time to get u busy,if yes then go ahead and fry beans
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by buffalowings: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
#teamvirgin angry cool
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by jonaifame22(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=CarolineOlawale post=54765921][/quote]pls mind ur business
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by youngbelieve(f): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
will it take u longer time to get u busy,if yes then go ahead and fry beans
Bro I've gat a thousand and one things to keep me busy,,,,was only trying to emphasize on de fact dat no one gives a Bleep on dis ish
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Are you not the HIV positive guy? tongue
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by chiraqDemon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
jonaifame22:

2) No winking at a gal.

Tomorrow after u finish that girl u will sit down and think
"Ive already broken my vow o"
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by jonaifame22(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you not the HIV positive guy? tongue
yes the Highly Innovative and Very positive guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by McBrooklyn(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
idris4r83:
I know, lefulefu must be here. Lolx
i just dey give op my moral support grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by jonaifame22(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
buffalowings:
#teamvirgin angry cool
yes,it pays.
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by jonaifame22(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

i just dey give op my moral support grin grin grin
Noted, buh if I fall pls dnt mock me cos I feel like falln already.
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2017
jonaifame22:
Noted, buh if I fall pls dnt mock me cos I feel like falln already.
no fear grin grin grin grin.i no go mock.i go always dey ur side like the rock of Gibraltar cheesy
Re: I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. by jonaifame22(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
lefulefu:

no fear grin grin grin grin.i no go mock.i go always dey ur side like the rock of Gibraltar cheesy
noted, I'm goin to see her now and I won't smooch her and I will not kiss her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What These Tanzanian Girls Were Doing / Young Girl If Only You Knew What It Feels Like........ / Who Mumu Pass? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.