Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS (21328 Views)

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by destinysaid(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
legaxi:
The judge should either sentence this guy based on clear evidence or let him go, his continues detention is really undemocratic.

I never knew majority of igbos are jews. What will happen to the Christians and Muslims when they finally achieve Biafra
Dnt be deceived, majority arnt Jews,
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by tunjijones(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bridget95:
Between KANU who did not act what he said and the kworo man who threatened and implement it with boko haram who is more inciting.

How? How did he implement with Boko Haram?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by ElsonMorali: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bridget95:
Between KANU who did not act what he said and the kworo man who threatened and implement it with boko haram who is more inciting.

So they should wait for him to implement his threats?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Austinoiz(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
But on a serious note, must BROWN TEETH attack everything Igbo here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
helinues:
Must they attach with jew by force?

Didn't Igbo's have their own culture?

I want NK to be released but this people should stop disgracing Igbo in general

they believe they are one of the lost tribes of Israel, Is Islam and Christianity African culture? if we can have Yoruba Muslims we can also have Igbo Jews

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Bridget95(f): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
tunjijones:

How? How did he implement with Boko Haram?
By threatening to soak dogs and baboons in blood should he lost.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by gofnor(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
CastedDude:
Members of the Indigenous People of Biafria (IPOB) have gathered at the Federal High Court, Abuja -singing and praying ahead of their leader Nnamdi Kanu's arraignment today. Nnamdi Kanu and other defendants, will be arraigned at the Federal High Court for hearing of the bail application before the presiding Judge, Justice Binta Nyako....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/pro-biafrans-besiege-federal-high-court.html
Mixed believe.

1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bridget95:
they are not disgracing any tribe. they are who they are, it is a free world.

So being a Yoruba Muslim is not a disgrace to Nigerian tribes right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by jollymizzle(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
tunjijones:

Most people dont have problem with Kanu call for Biafra. What people are angry about is the way he is going about it. (Inciting Comments he made about Yoruba and hausa). and all other terrible things he said.
# fact
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Sanchez01: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:
I don't understand the part where they dress up as Jews.

Can someone explain Please?
It is quite embarrassing, I tell you.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
gofnor:
Mixed believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by tunjijones(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bridget95:
By threatening to soak dogs and baboons in blood should he lost.

Why didnt Jonathan arrest him for that comment?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by ElsonMorali: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

I won't lie to you, I feel ashamed too. embarassed

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
BasirudeenAjayi:
that is d spirit, join me and wail out d frustration

Our oblong skulls are so pained ryt naw

You are wailing alone son, if you have oblong head, I don't have one son
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:

How? if you can be Christians, Muslims, etc why can't they be Jews?
Islam and Christianity is not our original religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Keep feeling ashame for their faiths, if you can be Christians, Muslims, etc why can't they be Jews?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by SuperBlack: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Riduane:
Jews wannabe!
Bunch of Ugwu exporters angry
E pain you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Bridget95(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
tunjijones:

Why didnt Jonathan arrest him for that comment?
Arresting a past president is not really alright .
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nne5: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
hucienda:
This thread go turn e-battle.

hehehe ... NK don turn rabbi? The pictures of doz guys in jewish apparel dey make me laff. cheesy

The conehead pic up there with the descriptions almost make me burst out water wen I dey drink. Dis nairaland ehn. Free comedy grin grin grin

e-warriors, over to you.
I dey tell you.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by 9jabull: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sanchez01:
Not only embarrassing but until when you cry then we will explain if we like.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by ElsonMorali: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

Keep feeling ashame for their faiths, if you can be Christians, Muslims, etc why can't they be Jews?

Judaism isn't like Christianity or Islam.

You can't practice Judaism If you aren't Jewish.

So, are you Jewish?

If you claim you are, can you back up that claim with proof?

DNA tests
Language similarity
Cultural similarity
Religious similarity (especially where Amadioha fits in with Jewish monotheistic religion)

And any other ones you may like to throw in for Good measure.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by 9jabull: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Not only feeling ashamed but you have to cry too,
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by irepsuccess: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
CastedDude:
Members of the Indigenous People of Biafria (IPOB) have gathered at the Federal High Court, Abuja -singing and praying ahead of their leader Nnamdi Kanu's arraignment today. Nnamdi Kanu and other defendants, will be arraigned at the Federal High Court for hearing of the bail application before the presiding Judge, Justice Binta Nyako....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/pro-biafrans-besiege-federal-high-court.html
bunch of fools!!
monday morning? instead of them to go and face dia hustle, they are going to court to show support for nnamdi kanu who has international passport and not as poor as them. when kannu comes out of kuje and d politicians settle him, he wont hesitate to leave nigeria and enjoy his money. yet some peepz as turned him to a hero overnight #to hell with biafra!
biafra is a dream and it will always be a dream!
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Judaism isn't like Christianity or Islam.

You can't practice Judaism If you aren't Jewish.

So, are you Jewish?

If you claim you are, can you back up that claim with proof?

DNA tests
Language similarity
Cultural similarity
Religious similarity (especially where Amadioha fits in with Jewish monotheistic religion)

And any other ones you may like to throw in for Good measure.

go do your research then

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by tunjijones(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bridget95:
Arresting a past president is not really alright .

So a past president can kill as many people as possible abi?
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Sanchez01: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

How? if you can be Christians, Muslims, etc why can't they be Jews?
Being Jewish is not a religion, but claiming to be a people you are not, particularly when it is mostly cooked up and remains unverified. Is it rather not amusing that instead Igbo having Igbo inscriptions on the flex banner, they chose to write in Hebrew. A sharp, business-oriented Igbo man is already capitalizing on selling the shawls to those who believe whatever they want to believe, just like some cashed in on those willing to buy Biafran passports about two years ago.

Anyone can be anything they want to, but dressing in the typical Jewish way all of a sudden and appearing around the court when one of yours is being tried is not only comical but embarrassing.

Language variation wise, you bear no resemblance with the Jews. It is really funny, you know?

By the way, Judaism is the religion of Jews, and it is the practice of the Old Testament belief as opposed to what Christians believe in (Salvation in Christ, from the new Testament).

Judaism is a monotheistic religion, and I know for sure that majority of Igbos are Catholics (Christians). Therefore, if you say you are a Jew and don't practice Judaism, then you are as confused as anything. I hope you understand this.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by irepsuccess: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

So being a Yoruba Muslim is not a disgrace to Nigerian tribes right?
make sure u think b4 u type next time.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by LadiIshola(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
All these people with heads like CHIESEL..........lmao
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by ElsonMorali: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
ProudlyAfonja:

go do your research then

I should research whether you're Jewish? cheesy cheesy cheesy so you don't even have proof?

I think I'm Kryptonian. I have this strong feeling that I'm from Krypton. Do you think I'm Superman? I sure look like him, though.

And the picture is there because of...
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by ElsonMorali: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
9jabull:

Not only feeling ashamed but you have to cry too,

No need to cry. I'll leave the crying to you.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Would ordinarilly avoid this thread, but it makes me so mad when blacks kow-tow to Whites thinking it makes them relevant. African culture and spirituality is so deep and beautiful, that it's just silly for anyone to pretend to be jewish. A lot of us dont know our history, hence, we do anyhow. This banner could have been written in Nsibidi - an ancient igbo alphabet, but no colonial mentality wont let us be great. These people could have dressed in trasitional igbo attire, but no stupidity remains our bane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun / NJC Recommends The Appointment Of 18 Appeal Court Judges, Others / BUHARI: Start Anti-corruption Crusade In Osun - SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.