Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos (42525 Views)

IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Dons Jewish Attire For His Arraignment In Court Today. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Minirakiza: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
A hero he is even b4 he was kidnapped by Hausa Fulani, the Nigeria President. And he will continue to be a hero not only in this system of things but also in that to come...

Our man he is.

Our choice he is.

Our hope for Biafra restoration by the help

and direction of Chukwu abiama he is.

The fearless one..

we love u sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by pcei: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
acenazt:
Abeg When They Are Going To Hang Him Mk Dem Mk Sure Him Dey Dressed For BarMitzva

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Heffalump(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
The FG is doing all the work for this guy - making him a hero.

I am sure that by now the North, South, West and Eastern part of Nigeria, International Community knows who KANU NNAMDI is.

It is well

Na lie! Abeg go sit down. FG is not making him popular anything. He is treated as a common criminal he is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Heffalump(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:
The FGN of buhari is making this guy a hero . . .honestly.

Abeg free the guy jor

Popular by being in prison?

See dry sense. sad
So you want to deceive FG into believing this poo so that NK will be released without trial. No, Nigeria is not a Zoo. It's a law abiding country and everyone must be tried according to the law of the land incase you erred. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by samijay8(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jewish attire no work even charm dey fail with high rate this year. maybe he kuku change to Jalabia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Goodie2shoes: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is just wrong. Why is he always trying to look like a savior/messiah/sacrificial lamb? He has caused nothing but havoc. Nigeria already has enough issues without adding IBOP matter

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by twinkas(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bail ko, bale ni. He will rot in jail.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by samijay8(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Heffalump:

Popular by being in prison?

See dry sense. sad
So you want to deceive FG into believing this poo so that NK will be released without trial. No, Nigeria is not a Zoo. It's a law abiding country and everyone must be tried according to the law of the land incase you erred. undecided
They called Nigeria zoo, I think its not bad the FG is doing him like zoological animal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by velo10: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Israel will be watching...lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:

Abeg free the guy jor

Hero? You mean hero beer? No be only hero na legend hahahaha...

Please how many South East Governors support him?

How many South East leaders support him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by LawdOfNairaland: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
They should stop dragging this matter and hand this simpleminded fellow a long jail term already. His crimes are too many and too obvious for this wasting of time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by JanethEze(f): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
If you are looking to earn a Masters Programme from ABU then this thread is for you > https://www.nairaland.com/3693435/nuc-now-approved-abus-distance#up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by guiddoti: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Modern day Pharisee grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by penukz2015(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oga a masim ka ndi nile bu umu chineke no na eba jisie ike.. Ogadicha Nma..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by coolitempa(f): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
caracas:

Phew,
I smell a stinky afonja puss********

Dirty animal.... cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by azzima(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Confused ppl......Israel won't come to save you Bro. You can try any other trick. They even tried to hold a rally in support of "donald trump " ......but sadly,the guy don't EVEN know him..didn't they even write the UK govt?claiming this scammer is a dual british citizen. You carry Nigerian passport to immigrate to UK ,became british citizen ,now you want Biafra passport ??CLOWNS!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by AntiIPOOP(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Monkey
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
afonja aaaaaaa shame on you savages
i feel like wasting a full Ak 47 magazine on top you this bastard!

F**k nnamdi kanu

F**k Biafra

I'm a patriotic citizen

i stand with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
nnamdi1998:
i feel like wasting a full Ak 47 magazine on top you this bastard!

F**k nnamdi kanu

F**k Biafra

I'm a patriotic citizen

i stand with Nigeria
as if you know the sound of an ak funny enough cowards hear sound of a bursted car tyre and scamper for safety under his grand mother rusty room in osun ...continue I like upcoming idiots

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
as if you know the sound of an ak funny enough cowards hear sound of a bursted car tyre and scamper for safety under his grand mother rusty room in osun ...continue I like upcoming idiots
you're just a bloody civilian

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Fmartin(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
The FG is doing all the work for this guy - making him a hero.

I am sure that by now the North, South, West and Eastern part of Nigeria, International Community knows who KANU NNAMDI is.

It is well
hw much do one get as a hero? if nt death. mtcheew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Dukejaja: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
spartan117:
Dis guy seems to have joined d whitebeard gang in prison
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by IPOB123london: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
175(m): 10:28am

Abeg free the guy jor

a man that has destroy the zoo with the truth

do you not understand that is a super hero; get it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by ofwest47(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
I Before Others claiming to be Jewish and the Jews say they do not have any relationship with black dullards
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Okemmuo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
acenazt:
Abeg When They Are Going To Hang Him Mk Dem Mk Sure Him Dey Dressed For BarMitzva

Your english has killed him oredy grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by wyqay: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
eze kuje of UMU kuje,I salute you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by libertyarena(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Free Nnamdi

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by acenazt: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Okemmuo:

Your english has killed him oredy grin grin grin
ah Which Part Of The English Seemed Wrong To You Cos It Seems You Lack Comprehension.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by pressplay411(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
175:

Abeg free the guy jor

FG didn't make him a hero, Igbo's did.
His hate messages on Biafra radio resonates with the burning desires of the average Igbo.

His incarceration was necessitated to prevent an imminent solidarity which could inadvertently result to another secessionist blood bath.

It would have been wise for Igbo nation to elect their prominent leaders and intentionally stage a peaceful and legal petition to secede. Not risk another genocide over this self-serving clown.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by Danpotter(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Some dull minds will think he reps IBOS thoughts. Kanu and his associates luk more of Israeli dogs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
nnamdi1998:
you're just a bloody civilian
its only on nairaland that cowards are superheroes and poverty stricken fools are multi millionaire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Shares Gifts At His APC Road Show (photos) / President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.