Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! (23292 Views)

Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by rollingrocks: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
What is he wearing on his head?OMG cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by ElsonMorali: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
ikp120:
Chai, I listened to what that guy (Kanu) said on those Youtube records, and all I could sense was deep hatred that CANNOT be blackmailed. sad sad

God bless you. I thought i was the only one who heard it.

And it's the same exact deep hatred that most Igbos have for Yorubas. Yet you see them all thriving well and raising families in Yorubaland without any molestation or discriminatory tendency.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by GeneralAchuzia1: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

God bless you. I thought i was the only one who heard it.

And it's the same exact deep hatred that most Igbos have for Yorubas. Yet you see them all thriving well and raising families in Yorubaland without any molestation or discriminatory tendency.

. I see that the success of Igbo interest in Lagos is making you go nut.its a fact that you should learn to live with.igbos are in ur land to dominate you economically and otherwise. any day you try poo in Lagos,mile12 massacre will be a child's play to what will befall you cowards.nuff said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by ElsonMorali: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
I'd have even pitied the guy and advocated for his release, but i guess an example must be made out of him.

I can't believe that a group of people who say they are educated can follow someone so uncouth and lack manners, shouting in court and so on....

I can only hope that the FG wont bungle their case against him. Seems the FG lawyers are a lil bit slow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by pokipoki: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Uteghe:
Nnamdi Kanu can't get bail. Terrorism is not a bailable offence.
Terrorism and Treason are two different things. The man has not been convicted of both. So he can be bailed!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by Emassive(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
So??
ikp120:
Chai, I listened to what that guy (Kanu) said on those Youtube records, and all I could sense was deep hatred that CANNOT be blackmailed. sad sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
farous:
Igbos do this igbo do that especially by Yorubas,ok, d same igbo said they want to leave u guyz and be on their own,yet d same people shouting igbo dis igbo dat said No that igbos won't go but rather remain with them in this forced marriage called Nigeria.What does this signify.
madness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by Tinyemeka(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Lol..

You guys don't understand.. the government is worried about this movement.

They're scared..
The man already is a figure with cult following.
If anything happens to him.. nigeria won't be the same..
Forget all this online rant..

He's a political prisoner.. wheather the like it or not..he will e release by the same law that accused him..

Read your history book.. the longer he stay in there..the much certain his biafra is assured.
Just like Nelson Mandela's truimph over apartheid incarceration. Who won at the end?

Justice can be delayed, but never denied.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Uteghe:

The judge ruled out terrorism in the counts preferred against him, find someone to read and explain to you. Comprehension is your P.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by Uteghe(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

The judge ruled out terrorism in the counts preferred against him, find someone to read and explain to you. Comprehension is your P.
That's a lie. Terrorism and treason was sustained. Besides,Kanu is self confessed terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Uteghe:

That's a lie. Terrorism and treason was sustained. Besides,Kanu is self confessed terrorist.

Kindly bolden portions that supports your claim in the post, also, show proof of his confession.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by obstead200(m): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2017
franchizy:

Which Hero?
Kanu is a terorist and a criminal. Kanu must be executed.
I love the heart attack which kanu case is giving u.
I can literally see u foaming in the mouth over the matter.
IDIOT!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by AceSkillz01: 4:19am On Mar 21, 2017
AntiIPOB:
so,there is no fulani invasion in the east?

There's Fulani 'invasion' everywhere. Other peeps condemn it when it happens. Not him though
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by ImperialYoruba: 4:28am On Mar 21, 2017
I hope he asks the court before April to assign him another judge and replace Justice Nyako.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by AceSkillz01: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. I see that the success of Igbo interest in Lagos is making you go nut.its a fact that you should learn to live with.igbos are in ur land to dominate you economically and otherwise. any day you try poo in Lagos,mile12 massacre will be a child's play to what will befall you cowards.nuff said

Easy bruh. Damn, we really hate each other in this country sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by nurusystem(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Yoruba Muslims if nnamdi KANU can be causing heart attacks to you people am okay

You are not sensitive rather a fanatic,bigot and religion jingua brainwash by missionary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by gemini35(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2017
Uteghe:
kabiru sokoto is walking scot free and you are calling a freedom fighter a terrorist,zoo graduate,s baboonz and monkeys
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by durangokid: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2017
DropShot:
I thought this Liepod Chief had one million soldiers to unleash havoc should he be arrested?

Where are the riffles? Where are the soldiers?

He never cheechomthing! grin grin grin
Ahhhhh dropshots so you are still alive, I thought you have gotten gotten little sense all these while
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by gemini35(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Uteghe:
kabiru sokoto is walking scot free and you are calling a freedom fighter a terrorist,zoo graduate,s baboonz and monkeys,they know what biafra wll turn to japan of africa,,oooh i,love biafra,lets keep sentiment aside,can,t you see that nizooria is doomed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by gemini35(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2017
franchizy:
Kanu is a terorist, criminal, fraudster and an enemy of the state.

Kanu should be simply executed without further delays.

No bail for a terorist
every dick and harry, shot and tall bigot go just wake up dey capp careless,that wll not stop japan of africa,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by Bhol28: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Lol..

You guys don't understand.. the government is worried about this movement.

They're scared..
The man already is a figure with cult following.
If anything happens to him.. nigeria won't be the same..
Forget all this online rant..

He's a political prisoner.. wheather the like it or not..he will e release by the same law that accused him..

Read your history book.. the longer he stay in there..the much certain his biafra is assured.
That is in your imagination.The problem is even your people from south east and south south are not united to fight for this so called Biafra. Look at the calibre of people following this guy's issue up and you will realise that he will definitely be remanded for a very long time.I even thought those spiritualist that came to show solidarity with him in court will show a voodoo and ensure he goes with them yesterday.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by Goznikz(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2017
franchizy:
Kanu is a terorist, criminal, fraudster and an enemy of the state.

Kanu should be simply executed without further delays.

No bail for a terorist
pls Can U Define Terorism For Me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by Goznikz(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2017
franchizy:

Which Hero?
Kanu is a terorist and a criminal. Kanu must be executed.
wailer did He Terorises U...!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Application - Court Postpones Ruling Till April 25! by comos: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2017
The problem we have today in Nigeria was caused by the Biafrans,

Let them go and consult their grand-fathers (Ironsi, Nzegwu and co), why they destroyed the regional system of government which the British left for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / South Africans Reacts To Their Govt.'s Appology To Nigeria. / I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.