Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction (34428 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Activeman391(m): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2017
greggng:
Can I vote 20times? I wanna vote 20times for my tboss she must win. How do I vote pls? I use MTN number

just type VOTE TBOSS to 32052 .type and send as many as u want.we all need to save our queen#teambosslady

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by TinaAnita(f): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Efe's fans shouldn't save Bally or any housemate. Bally should be allowed to test his popularity without #TeamEfe's support.

Let every team carry its cross. No team should support the other at this juncture. TeamEfe should save their money for the grand finale as their boy would need all the votes in the world to emerge the winner of BBN (See Gobe).
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Activeman391(m): 12:51am On Mar 21, 2017
TBOSS must not go..that lady is a wife material..can cook ,clean and not afraid to hold her own. PLS vote TBOSS by sending sms of (VOTE TBOSS) to 32052.lets shame the haters who hate her simply because they aint man enough to ask such a beautiful n classy lady out or for the ladies who hate her simply because she is richer n more beautiful than dem.# teamTBOSS

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Activeman391(m): 12:54am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=Everblazinggg post=54785930][/quote]

Dont mind dem my dear..na simply jealousy as she no fine reach tboss plus she no get money.#STOPTHEHATE

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Activeman391(m): 12:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Text VOTE TBOSS to 32052

Tboss actually prayed for we that have been voting for her against all odds, even in the mist of all the hate.....may people help us in our time of needs even without knowing us.

I say a big AMEN to that. Teamtboss

BIG AMEN TO THATVAND I WIL VOTE UP TO A HUNDRED TIMES FOR HER.HATERZ CAN JUMP IN THE LAGOON FOR ALL I CARE.#TEAMBOSSLADY
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Activeman391(m): 12:59am On Mar 21, 2017
greggng:

When do we start voting cos I wanna spend 1k on tboss

pls start now i have started already.use sms or wechat
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Activeman391(m): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2017
pls TeamTBOSS lets make it a duty to atleast vote up to 10times a day for the queen while persuading others to do so.The Queen must remain.HATERZ can hv sleepless nites.#team BOSSLADY..HER ROYAL HIGHNESS.
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Activeman391(m): 1:09am On Mar 21, 2017
Preca:
Tboss come and be going...u know u had 14% last week

TBOSD going nowhere.#teamTboss

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by IYANGBALI: 1:53am On Mar 21, 2017
When is bisola going to be eviction? Abeg make she say go, prick don finish for bb naija.
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by SeyiKings: 2:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Finally finally. T boss dy go her mama house. Don't be surprised if Bally gets evicted, though. I doubt he has enough fans to keep him in the house
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by greggng: 5:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Activeman391:

I ve wechat too how do I use it to vote for her. Give me the steps. Does it involve money cos after sms I will move to we chat
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Smellymouth: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2017
DaySpringer:

I have the feeling that the Ultimate Head of House should have picked the next evictee and We all know Who Efe would have picked.

The Unofficial Sponsor of Big Brother Naija
Biggie's Girlfriend

Hahahaha...Biggie barely hides his admiration for her.
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by dominique(f): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Mediapace:

Miss dominique exhilarated with BBnaija embarassed

embarassed embarassed embarassed
My runaway padi toh sure, where have you been?
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by greggng: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Activeman391:

I ve just voted on weechat. Can I still vote as many times as possible on weechat?
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Izen: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2017
LordTrezy:

You better save your own skin before stretch mark finish your life....TBoss nah your sister. mtcheeew

Are you my husband??
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Izen: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2017
DaySpringer:

Go to youtube and watch the one Hour Video..

She plainly Said that the 25million will finish in a Week if she takes care of all she has to.

She is not here for the money because she has private Jet owners hitting on her but she pays them no mind (Why mention it then?)

In the Same Video, she called her Fellow Housemates Fucking idiots.

You're just a hater. Go look for your own private jet owners to hit on you. She mentioned it to make a point that she would rather work for her money. When did that become a crime? This is just jealousy on your part. And yes, her housemates deserve to be called idiots. Because what she called them is not as worse as the victim blaming stunt they pulled on her during the kemen saga. They're bunch of evil hypocrites who just can't stand that not everyone will behave like them. Sadly they tend to depict the attitude of most Nigerians as I can see the same damn behavior here. At the end of the day, the reason most of you hate Tboss is just ridiculously petty, I mean because of "private jets"?? Try harder. It's hypocritical because other housemates have done worse things than her. Many of you just can't stand the fact that she is half-Nigerian. Be honest with yourselves and let us hear word. This has nothing to do with what she said or didn't, you hated her before she made that statement. Very unhappy people. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Tboss need to go.....Serious
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by obxddon(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2017
My dear its not about the private jet stuff,have u watch closely during task,morning warmup and other activities ......This witch no dey participate......the essence of this show Na entertainment and if she is not giving it people go complain,plus their fuel dem dey burn to watch Dats why......more so she always brings this age tin out every time,even wen dem dey play for house she no dey join
Izen:

You're just a hater. Go look for your own private jet owners to hit on you. She mentioned it to make a point that she would rather work for her money. When did that become a crime? This is just jealousy on your part. And yes, her housemates deserve to be called idiots. Because what she called them is not as worse as the victim blaming stunt they pulled on her during the kemen saga. They're bunch of evil hypocrites who just can't stand that not everyone will behave like them. Sadly they tend to depict the attitude of most Nigerians as I can see the same damn behavior here. At the end of the day, the reason most of you hate Tboss is just ridiculously petty, I mean because of "private jets"?? Try harder. It's hypocritical because other housemates have done worse things than her. Many of you just can't stand the fact that she is half-Nigerian. Be honest with yourselves and let us hear word. This has nothing to do with what she said or didn't, you hated her before she made that statement. Very unhappy people. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Everblazinggg(f): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2017
greggng:

I ve wechat too how do I use it to vote for her. Give me the steps. Does it involve money cos after sms I will move to we chat

It does not involve money, intact you can download wechqt on ur friends phones and vote for her as many times as possible.

Search for AFRICA MAGIC on wechat, add them, confirm your sim and vote
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by greggng: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2017
Everblazinggg:

It does not involve money, intact you can download wechqt on ur friends phones and vote for her as many times as possible.

Search for AFRICA MAGIC on wechat, add them, confirm your sim and vote

I ve done that can I vote as many times?
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Everblazinggg(f): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2017
greggng:

I ve done that can I vote as many times?

On wechat, you should have like 100 votes. Use them all

Teamtboss
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by StarPlayer: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
prettythicksme:
Bally must stay,the rest can leave i dont care. cheesy
Are you ashamed of your genderall feminists must hear this
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Airee: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2017
smithsydny:
touch and go

Nobody is mentioned Marvis this lady is slippery lo!
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2017
Airee:

Nobody is mentioned Marvis this lady is slippery lo!
not like the bossnation
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by emeke042(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
very predictable, bally will go home
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by Mediapace: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Lol @runaway , why shall i run?
Even if shall i run,shall i run for you? tongue

My schedule have been tight throughout the year .

Hope everything is fine MA?

dominique:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
My runaway padi toh sure, where have you been?
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by IKEOHA2019: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
The white witch who claims private jet owners are begging to dig her should park her things and go. You said you dont need the 25Mill, there is no need remaining in the house. Go and meet your private jet shuga daddys
Re: Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction by scholar90: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Who else has this issue when trying to vote via wechat?
I ve Bn getting dis prompt since last wk. any idea on how to resolve this pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / Bbnaija Housemate Khloe Twerks For Rico (VIDEO) / New York Times Special On Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.