Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (22076 Views)

Nairaland Get Together Party 6.0 (easter Version) / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yes bro they we agree cheesy cheesy
IamAirforce1:

The hotel management go agree that?
Cc vizkiz
Adewunmiopemipo
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
What about those of us that stay outside lagos? undecided
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
We're do u stay dear. cheesy cheesy
asdfjklhaha:
What about those of us that stay outside lagos? undecided
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by FunspoT(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yipee!!! already anticipating d day.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by IamAirforce1: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

Yes bro. We are paying for the place, we choose what we wanna do.

Though they have a policy about that but we were able to reach an agreement.

OK good to know
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
We're do u stay dear. cheesy cheesy
Abakaliki
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
That is far dear. cheesy cheesy
asdfjklhaha:

Abakaliki

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by rosalieene(f): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
De Renaissance Hotel Ikeja
The swimming pool is too small
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
rosalieene:

The swimming pool is too small

Judging by the view in the picture or you have been there?
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by rosalieene(f): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

Judging by the view in the picture or you have been there?
judging by the view in the pix
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
rosalieene:

judging by the view in the pix

It is bigger in reality.

Probably the angle the picture was taken. You can Google "De Renaissance hotel" to see more pictures.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by rosalieene(f): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

It is bigger in reality.

Probably the angle the picture was taken. You can Google "De Renaissance hotel" to see more pictures.
Alright

I would have loved to attend but I'd rather remain faceless.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by babyfaceafrica: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
rosalieene:

Alright

lolz
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
rosalieene:

Alright

I can't convince you can I?
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
rosalieene:

Alright

No one would require you to "expose" yourself in the real sense...

Your choice anyway, your loss...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Ochyglowsglows(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
I sure Wud not like to miss this like I missed the elegushi party. Is there a whatsapp group? Might be too busy to follow the thread. Lanre Vizkiz, Pls whatsapp me o. Or an inbox on fb Wud do. Pls keep me posted o.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by rosalieene(f): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

I can't convince you can I?
cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:
I sure Wud not like to miss this like I missed the elegushi party. Is there a whatsapp group? Might be too busy to follow the thread. Lanre Vizkiz, Pls whatsapp me o. Or an inbox on fb Wud do. Pls keep me posted o.

Send me a message in whatsapp, let me add you to the group.

rosalieene:

cheesy grin

You scared to have fun Uh? tongue
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Stlomo1s(f): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
@drealestguy.,.,....I stay in Ibadan but its nt far if I really wanna come.hw do I join d watsapp group??
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok dear I will send u a pm nw dear so I will add u to the whatsup group dear
Stlomo1s:
@drealestguy.,.,....I stay in Ibadan but its nt far if I really wanna come.hw do I join d watsapp group??
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
nice one
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kingsley1000:
nice one

will you be available bro
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by kolajoo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok noted
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by fairlyusedpant: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
rosalieene:

cheesy grin
babe, try to come to the pool parry na, wizkid, davido, ronaldinho, obama and rihanna are going to be there, as a matter of fact i just saw a miss call from beyonce, she just asked for the venue, she is coming too, you will swim well well... Hope you are still coming? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Heiiy, them wan hijack the thread grin
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by rosalieene(f): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

You scared to have fun Uh? tongue

nah.......... I would attend if Seun would be present. I want to punch his face cheesy
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
rosalieene:

nah.......... I would attend if Sen would be present. I want to punch his face cheesy

Smh... With that tiny fist of yours? tongue
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Stlomo1s:

Guess Ope has added you now dear...

Good morning...
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by adaksbullet: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmmmmm wen am seen things like these, am alway happy smiley......his good that we we no our sef on real live cool

I we come too the parry cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

The whr his located his Rosemary avenue hostel rite? I we be thr life and derect cool
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
vizkiz:

will you be available bro
i would have loved but i don't reside in lagos.i'll advice u to create a watsapp group to make it more organized and ascertain the number of people that are truly participating and try make the gate fee cost effective,preferably not more than 1k.and choose a well known landmark,easy to locate
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Kingsley1000:
i would have loved but i don't reside in lagos.i'll advice u to create a watsapp group to make it more organized and ascertain the number of people that are truly participating and try make the gate fee cost effective,preferably not more than 1k.and choose a well known landmark,easy to locate

grin

We already have all this in place. This is the second edition of a get together party, we had the first earlier this year (Jan 2nd).

https://www.nairaland.com/3552892/pictures-nairaland-get-together-party

Just asking if you will be interested
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) by vizkiz: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Erniesmallzz shey you will come? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.