Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' (50208 Views)

Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria / Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by breezy119: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2017
So madam unknown blogger what's your point? Doesn't she have a right to decline?
People like you are done that carry false, unverified stories.
Abeg go siddon inside potopoto make I see road.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2017
stephleena:
iyabo ojo..madam love-vendor,madam foursome.
You see your life? Scroll down and read sensible comments from sensible people below your comment.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by stackpay: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2017
this site will be launching soon. 100% peer to peer donation community. visit www.stackpay.com.ng
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2017
What do u expect from a village films actor that can only speak Yoruba grin
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2017
breezy119:
So madam unknown blogger what's your point? Doesn't she have a right to decline?
People like you are done that carry false, unverified stories.
Abeg go siddon inside potopoto make I see road.
At least she is better than you that is only good at reading posts on nairaland n hating on people that are doing something to b useful to themselves
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin aunty blogger...u kukuma used her classless no to your advantage. Now you have a captivating headline for your blog. Disgraced you kor...bamboozled you ni.
Ndi ofe mmanu koto onye Igbo.. Onye nke a e soro kwanu... Efulefu...
Na so una go dey hate on una felo women... Ewu
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by zynzyn(m): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2017
henryanna36:
According to an event blogger Helen Ozor,she was disgraced/humiliated by actress Iyabo Ojo when she tried interviewing her at a wedding.She took to social media to share the news and wrote.....

'MY ENCOUNTER WITH NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS IYABO OJO AT A WEDDING - EVENT BLOGGER, HELEN OZOR 
I remember getting an invite to attend Queen Ayo Balogun son's wedding (#jjginger17) some weeks back. At that time, I had wanted to shoot the first video for my YouTube channel #partymomentswithhelen and I was so excited. After interviewing a few vendors/guests during the reception, I walked up to Nollywood actresses, Iyabo Ojo and Fathia Williams and requested for an interview. Faithia politely told me she doesn't grant interviews at parties (I bet she would have agreed if it were Ovation TV or Goldmynetv). Anyway, I was glad she wasn't rude to me. Meanwhile, it was my second time talking to her; First time was at BON Awards where she allowed me take a picture of her at the event and I had just started blogging then. Iyabo Ojo on the other hand, looked at me, collected my branded jotter where I had written my interview questions, she went through it, handed it over to me and turned her face away. This same Iyabo Ojo that I introduced myself to as a blogger in 2011 and she said 'pls what is a blog' I explained what a blog is, to her. I laugh anytime I remember what happened. 
Truth is, at some point in your career, some people will treat you nice while others won't. Some will help you instantly just because they love your personality while you will chase and chase some people just to get something from them. Always remember that, It is your duty to keep pushing and never give up because you are responsible for whatever you make out of your life'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/my-encounter-with-nollywood-actress.html?m=1

Madam. truth is SHE DID NOT LIKE OR TRUST YOUR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS! Remember she has been getting bad publicity of late. She wanted to first find out if u are for or against her or at least neutral!

You failed her test. Her reaction could've been much worse!!
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by ayindejimmy(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Bloggers and sensational news. How did she disgrace you here. On the other hand, you're the one disgracing her now
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by ayindejimmy(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Agozie48:

and you interpreted it wrongly I pity your results too read through the headline of the story and its Jotter not Jolter also its YOU and not YU , also its YOUR not YUR I blame the person who gave you a pass mark in English

Chill, this's not an examination or interview - it's leisure
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Iamsammy(m): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Preca:
O ni blogger...it is not by force
I even tink say d woman abuse him ni
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by gud4dbest(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

She shoulda been polite at least.

true! politeness spiced with some firm hesitation is the rule of the game!
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by bolrew: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Wetin be the questions you wan ask her? why you no tell us. Though I really love how you ended your story... Nobody should be expected to walk on a smooth road throughout his or her life
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by sisisioge: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

Ndi ofe mmanu koto onye Igbo.. Onye nke a e soro kwanu... Efulefu...
Na so una go dey hate on una felo women... Ewu

Ndi ara!
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Preca:
O ni blogger...it is not by force
The fear of a blogger is the beginning of freedom from ameboism
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# learn to respects peoples privacy.....iyabo ojo or not.
That the truth, they make their money from peoples personal lives.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

She handed over the jotter back to her & left without saying a word, you don't think that's polite enough ?Do you know if the content of the jotter pissed her off? You just talk anyhow.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by shumuel(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

I want to believe this Helen of a blogger just want to shade Iyabo Ojo because she wasn't rude to her at all, if you have ever seen Iyabo on screen in any of those yoruba movies you'll realise she was polite; she only turn her face away, what if she had screemed at her or insulted her, what would she now say,''The day Iyabo Ojo killed me'' ?

We all know Iyabo Ojo is in news and this blooger is just an opportunist.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Psalmwhyte(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2017
henryanna36:
According to an event blogger Helen Ozor,she was disgraced/humiliated by actress Iyabo Ojo when she tried interviewing her at a wedding.She took to social media to share the news and wrote.....

'MY ENCOUNTER WITH NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS IYABO OJO AT A WEDDING - EVENT BLOGGER, HELEN OZOR
I remember getting an invite to attend Queen Ayo Balogun son's wedding (#jjginger17) some weeks back. At that time, I had wanted to shoot the first video for my YouTube channel #partymomentswithhelen and I was so excited. After interviewing a few vendors/guests during the reception, I walked up to Nollywood actresses, Iyabo Ojo and Fathia Williams and requested for an interview. Faithia politely told me she doesn't grant interviews at parties (I bet she would have agreed if it were Ovation TV or Goldmynetv). Anyway, I was glad she wasn't rude to me. Meanwhile, it was my second time talking to her; First time was at BON Awards where she allowed me take a picture of her at the event and I had just started blogging then. Iyabo Ojo on the other hand, looked at me, collected my branded jotter where I had written my interview questions, she went through it, handed it over to me and turned her face away. This same Iyabo Ojo that I introduced myself to as a blogger in 2011 and she said 'pls what is a blog' I explained what a blog is, to her. I laugh anytime I remember what happened.
Truth is, at some point in your career, some people will treat you nice while others won't. Some will help you instantly just because they love your personality while you will chase and chase some people just to get something from them. Always remember that, It is your duty to keep pushing and never give up because you are responsible for whatever you make out of your life'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/my-encounter-with-nollywood-actress.html?m=1

Can someone please point out 2 me how dis blogger (Helen Ozor) was disgraced & humiliated by Iyabo or is d story incomplete, shud we expect d next episode??
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Godsate: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Rubbish.

What do you want us to do now ?

Iyabo Ojo, my nice lady
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by drtee247(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# learn to respects peoples privacy.....iyabo ojo or not.

There is no provacy for a celebrity..
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Graccccccccy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
And where is the disgrace in this now... i even thought she stripped her of her clothes.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by demiiii(f): 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
VERY SILLY STORY. ITS YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEM, DEAL WITH IT angry angry angry angry angry undecided
Larryfest:
Don't know the relevance of this story now..... No do me interview abi wahala dey der no
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by zodd(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2017
lols, good for both of them, grin
watch the Latest Iyabo Ojo movies here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi / Tiwa Savage Buys Her Son, Jamil An Expensive Toy Car As He Happily Drives Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.