Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' (50207 Views)

Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos) / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria / Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by LordXaaan: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
This blogger is a complete Red Bororo
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by pellswizz: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Agozie48:
She said she doesn't want an interview simple what is there? all these hungry bloggers should learn how to respect peoples privacy. I understand why the woman didn't want to give her the interview . these bloggers can turn whatever you said up side down just to sell the story .

Ode ni e!! She didn't say, she jez collected the jolter and checked it out... Simple English yu no understand, I pity yur results
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by delishpot: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yeye. I guess it is Iyabo Ojo's turn to face scandal
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Preca:
O ni blogger...it is not by force

No you are mean, very mean
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Kaymaxine(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
am sure she already knew wat you wuld ask ha
Sharp woman grin
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by slick1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
And what were d questions?
Just because you r a blogger u think u can just ask anyone any set of questions right?

1 Like

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Agozie48: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
pellswizz:

Ode ni e!! She didn't say, she jez collected the jolter and checked it out... Simple English yu no understand, I pity yur results

and you interpreted it wrongly I pity your results too read through the headline of the story and its Jotter not Jolter also its YOU and not YU , also its YOUR not YUR I blame the person who gave you a pass mark in English
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by guiddoti: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:

She shoulda been polite at least.
Polite for those fake stories written about her, right.

1 Like

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by selfmadeboss: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
yes she saw your senseless questions and ignored you. good

1 Like

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:

Are you jobless? angry
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Franzinni: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Does this blogger know the meaning of disgrace sha?
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by GloriaNinja(f): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Who knows how the Interviewer interviewed her with their stupid questions.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
She wasn't disgraced... the woman just doesn't want to do interview.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by DollarAngel(m): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by charlesucheh(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
henryanna36:
According to an event blogger Helen Ozor,she was disgraced/humiliated by actress Iyabo Ojo when she tried interviewing her at a wedding.She took to social media to share the news and wrote.....

'MY ENCOUNTER WITH NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS IYABO OJO AT A WEDDING - EVENT BLOGGER, HELEN OZOR 
I remember getting an invite to attend Queen Ayo Balogun son's wedding (#jjginger17) some weeks back. At that time, I had wanted to shoot the first video for my YouTube channel #partymomentswithhelen and I was so excited. After interviewing a few vendors/guests during the reception, I walked up to Nollywood actresses, Iyabo Ojo and Fathia Williams and requested for an interview. Faithia politely told me she doesn't grant interviews at parties (I bet she would have agreed if it were Ovation TV or Goldmynetv). Anyway, I was glad she wasn't rude to me. Meanwhile, it was my second time talking to her; First time was at BON Awards where she allowed me take a picture of her at the event and I had just started blogging then. Iyabo Ojo on the other hand, looked at me, collected my branded jotter where I had written my interview questions, she went through it, handed it over to me and turned her face away. This same Iyabo Ojo that I introduced myself to as a blogger in 2011 and she said 'pls what is a blog' I explained what a blog is, to her. I laugh anytime I remember what happened. 
Truth is, at some point in your career, some people will treat you nice while others won't. Some will help you instantly just because they love your personality while you will chase and chase some people just to get something from them. Always remember that, It is your duty to keep pushing and never give up because you are responsible for whatever you make out of your life'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/my-encounter-with-nollywood-actress.html?m=1
well done ma! Shout out to all decent bloggers who are sincere in their endeavours. But you forgot to state how irritating some bloggers can also be to their intended interviewees. She must have behave that way to you as a result of maybe a bad moment with one of your colleagues! Check! You bloggers need to read people's mind before you jump on them with irritating questions! Iyabo has her right as a human with privacy and you have your so called freedom of the press, but Note that you must never use it to trample on the right of others! Sorry for your moment with her sha! But she exercised every rights of hers! Aunty! Na you carry your leg go meet her o! So it meant you were ready for any GBOSA! That might bang!
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by bitingcool: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2017
elvision1:
They have even twisted the title of the thread around. How is that a disgrace? Seun and his mod just disgraced English.

But the lady sha. E pain am. cheesy now trying to clap back with "what is a blog". B4 nko? Even i didnt know what a blog was in 2011. It was not useful in anyway. Even now sef.still Prefer a non-blog website.

No mind d hopeless blogger
'Stead of you to tutor under linda, y'all looking for a hard and fast route to banana island
Defaming people won't make you sought after, it'll just prove you're one of them
The lady in question didn't fling your jotter or act hyper, she ignored your request for an interview and you go all out screaming blue murder
Faking nairaland name like you're the third party reporting
Uhhhh, get a life. . . . . . Outside your cheap blogging

2 Likes

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by eyinjuege: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Is it not you bloggers that can twist stories like kilode?
I don't blame any of them for not looking at your side.
She did not insult you, but just politely ignored you. Go and look for someone else that will entertain your questions. Its not by force
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Shiitposter: 1:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:

Bloggers are cancer in this information age.
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by lemolemo: 2:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Madam blogger no be by force now to grant you interview.

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Obason22(m): 3:05am On Mar 21, 2017
armebo not blog, idiot
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Mrlouis: 3:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Jiang:
I was hoping she will call the security guys to throw you out.

I HATE PEOPLE WHOS JOB IS TO BOTHER OTHERS, TWIST THIER WORDS JUST TO MAKE MONEY ON ADSENSE. I PRAY YOU GET A NICE DIRTY SLAP NEXT TIME.

I hate naija entertainment & Gossip bloggers with passion.
You dey mind D clowns.. All these naija bloggers still dey learn werk

1 Like

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Exponental(m): 5:28am On Mar 21, 2017
Immature blogger.... you just told other celebrities to avoid you. From this story, she wasn't OK with your questions and she left. Would you have appreciated her being nasty?
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Nne5: 5:33am On Mar 21, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Are you jobless? angry
Are you?
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by dealslip(f): 5:36am On Mar 21, 2017
You guys should take it easy on this celebrities, most of them are still smarting from all the curses and evil words said against them and they can't even defend themselves. Any little irrelevant word will be twisted out of meaning. Many Nigerians accept fake news hook, line and sinker without verifying
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by Constilo4u(f): 5:54am On Mar 21, 2017
She's looking for attention. cool shocked[center][/center]
Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by ekems2017(f): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2017
She is polite enough because I know the questions on that paper will not be more than Apostle Suleiman and Iyabo sex scandal.

Nne5:

1 Like

Re: 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' by sodeide2013: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Listen to yourself and judge yourself. Is it not her choice to be interviewed or not. On the other hand you are here painting her black because you eexplained what a blog is to her 5 years ago. Judge yourself. It shows the kind of mind you have. If she granted you the interview only God knows what you might do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) / Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Tiwa Savage Buys Her Son, Jamil An Expensive Toy Car As He Happily Drives Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.